Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot in face experiences? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: foot in face experiences?
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome.
Thanks bro.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeboy
Board Regular
Member # 2705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeboy   Email toeboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This story is awesome...
Are you 100% for real? You are one lucky guy...

Posts: 7 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, at this time I was lucky little kid!
Big shame on me that I remember it so late.
No, the reason is I saw a few very old pics from this holiday trip, specially a photo from our first dinner there and then I started to remember this actions I told you!
When I was in this age I didnt realize pretty much about my fetish thing! I knew that I had a crush on some girls and I liked there feet but I didnt know why! There have been a lot of my girlfriends who had got very pretty peds but in this age you dont care a lot!
Maybe you want to read another part of the trip Im now remembering:
After a week me and Sharon had got an invitation to a kind of bar-b-q for teenies.
As I told you Sharon is a very beautiful girl and it didnt last long she was having a little summer romance! We were a lot of kids there(10-15) and, thank god, her friend was a very nice guy I never had problems with before!
I didnt know exactly what she was wearing at this evening but I think she had on a nice pullover, kind of trousers, sporting shoes and socks!
After a short time she and her friend left the meeting and came back two hours later. This was definatley no problem because there have been a lot of my buddies at the beach to talk and have fun with and the times went by very fast!
After 2 or 3 hours I was sitting alone infront the fire which has been bigger now, my other friends had left the party because of getting a bit drunken.
Then somebody stands behind me and wanted to fear me with making "buh" but the alcohol in me made me very calm .
It was Sharon who returned from walking with her friend.
Being a little gent I offered her my sit.
She gave me a little kiss in my head and said "thanks". Now I took a sit infront of the chair because I wanted to sit as near as possible at her legs and feet!
Shortly after sitting down I saw her hands moving down to her feet and, really, she was opening her shoes! I couldnt wait till she opened them and was hopefully awaiting this!
What she would do then, I was thinking, and looked down!
In the meanwhile she started speaking with some other people who were arriving at the party again!
I didnt see anybody or relize anything than just her !
Then she ws ready, removed her sock clad feet from her shoes and said: ah, my feet are free now!
Next thing, she asked me to put her feet on my lap because she didint want the sock to get full of sand!
I was nearly overwhelmed and very lucky!
Sure, I said!
She then moved her head back to her friend who was still standing behind her and told him: here I have a true friend, he has no problems to care about my feet!
In this moment I didnt know what to say next, so I just sat infront of the chair having both her feet on my lap and looked at the stars!
Her friend replied with a smile that he isnt really a lover of cheese!
I replied in bit of a second without wanting to say this: "I love cheese very much but Sharons feet didnt smell anyway for me!"
Shit, I was thinking now that I did something stupid to his realationship with her!
But both of them just smiled at me .
He just said that he is very ok with this because then he didnt need to do things like that!
Sharon started smiling a bit more, moved one of her foot to my cheek and brushed it softly with her sock clad toes by replaying that she now know where to find a real gent !
At this past time I didnt know what she had meant by telling me this!
Her feet looked wonderful in this white thin socks !
I tried to catch a smell from her wonderful toes but after touching my cheek she dropped her foot down!
I wanted to lay down in the sand, I asked her if she can just lift her feet a moment and put it then down again on my back!
And of course she did, but before she removed both her socks because she said that they had got wet with something!
So I was laying on my stomach in the sand, Sharon sat behind me and had put both her bare feet now on my back and best thing, near my head! Her friend who kneeled down beside her chair just asked me how I can stand such a torture with her feet!
I replied in a bit of a second that I was a lover of cheese and she is having so soft feet that I didnt care!
When she heard me saying this she started to stroke the back of my head with her foot and asked me if she should try to massage my back !
I said just yes, if you could do that it would be great!
It was heaven for me but this scene didnt last long, one of the father of my other friends came along to tell us to leave now the area because of being to loud!
I thought just shit, and so we moved away there! It was late at night and so everybody of our group went to bed!
I was waiting for Sharon if she would come to sleep as well but while I was waiting I fall asleep and didnt realize when she came back into our tend !
Next morning was very hot and everybody who ever had a night in a tend would know that the heat in house made of cotton is terrible sticky !
I was the first one who woke up and looked around! I dont know why but, lucky me, I found Sharons socks near my head at one of her bags!
Then I saw why, this time she was laying with her feet towards to me and when she removed her clothes she just threw them in the direction of our backage !
Cool, I took another look at her and because of she was sleeping I moved my head to her socks and put my nose in them!
But I was a bit disappointed, they just smelled a bit sweet, more like a kind of handcreme woman using for their hands, but ok, it was just a try!
I looked at her at the camping bed one story higher and , my god, then I realized one of her bare feet was pointing at me with wonderful painted red colour!
So I told myself to try to smell her toes which were just inches away from my face!
And so I did, I moved my head forward, burried my nose slowley to her toes and inhaled deeply!
Wonderful smell approached my noes, a kind of smell womens feet have when they walk around barefoot a long time! FANTASTIC!
But I wanted to much, without knowing I tickled her sole and so she woke up!
She looked at me know, I immideatley blushed, and I jelled out "sorry"! Sharon didnt seem to realize what I had done and it was good so!
Then after I had calm down myself I felt asleep again and a time later Sharon woke my up by tickling my feet to tell me that breakfast was ready!
After crawling out of the tend I saw Sharon was pumping up a air matraze with her beautiful foot!
I thougt"lucky thing can be under her toes"!

Next part tomorrow if you bros want!

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toeboy, He's one lucky guy that's for sure.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toesonthenoses, That was a great experience you had there.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Toesonthenoses, To be more precise I should say that was an entire series of enjoyable escapades you enjoyed at a very young age & good luck too you. I did start to wonder during that fial tale if, that'girl's man freind was related to my cleaner's husband because he does'nt appreciate the beauty of his wife's feet either as I discovered when she put her feet into his lap at her own birthday party last year & he looked at her as if she had just pissed on the living room carpet & I have since shown her the photo of him doing this & I pointed out to her that she can put her feet into my lap anytime to which she gave me a huge smile.

--------------------

Toesonthenoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 2121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesonthenoes   Author's Homepage   Email Toesonthenoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, to read a little story of my life I wrote last year! It sounds a bit like wishdreams and fiction but it definatley happened on a little beach on an island in croatia!
And she still looks as pretty as ever, has got two children and whatever!
Her so called "friend" there at this time was a big a......., but now she is married with a nicer guy, so I really hope for her!
Yes, bro plastercast, it seemed that this two idiots could be related!
Have you ever thought about how many guys are out there who never will give their gf`s or wifes a simple foot massages?

--------------------
High arches and long toes are a must

Posts: 468 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My experience is similar to Lord's.

When I was a sophmore in high school, I went to a church lock on, only they DID cut out the lights. We all slept on stage in sleeping bags. Well, I slept at the foot of a girl, no biggie. Her sleeping bag was closed. Or so I thought. Sometime during the night I was awakened by something forcing its way into my sleeping bag. Yep, you guessed it, it was her feet. Her toes were facing me and were like eye level. I sat up and checked: she was fast asleep, so she did that in her sleep, like a reflexive move or whatever.

Well I wasn't gonna let that chance pass me by! I spent the whole night sniffing her feet and gently touching her soles. I was careful not to tickle her, just touch, and her feet would twitch but she never woke up. When she finally did, luckily I was able to feign being asleep and she bought it. "That poor guy!" she said and pulled her feet out real quick. She said more stuff, I forget what exactly, but I could tell she was really embarassed. She really thought I was asleep that whole time! Talk about luck.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagiK_11
Board Regular
Member # 5917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MagiK_11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a foot 2 face experience to share as well. I'll add a story and I even managed to sneak pictures of my experience too, without the girl noticing. lol
(I posted this story before on the OCMB board, and posted the pics somewhere on here before.)

Okay, a good friend of mine has a very attractive girl friend and she has some extremely sexy feet, and on top of that she's really cool and we really get along. I've known them for years but to get to the point, I was at their place the other day and to my surprise she sat near me and put her bare feet up on a black leather foot-rest as she sat down.
The funny thing is that I just bought a new camera (Canon PowerShot A510) and was testing it out at their place by taking pictures. So I could not help myself but take pictures of her wonderful feet. (But I must admit that I feel like an ass for taking these candid shots but I could not help myself I mean she had her feet inches away from my damn face and i had a camera in hand.)

So I took a few pics. The first 4 pictures were taken when she sat next to me and she didn't suspect a thing. Then we went out to eat at Subway and I managed to take a picture of her "HIGH" arches. Imagine those feet in high heels

We eventually headed back to my friend's place and I sat down on the floor right in front of that small leather black foot rest (the same foot rest her bare feet were on), praying she would sit back down in the same place and prop her feet up. But I thought the odds of that happening were next to zero since i was sitting in front of it. Before I could finish my line of thought she sat down on the same chair and placed her feet right in front of my damn face. She was wearing sandals though, so I placed my camera on the edge of their TV room table and turned the flash off and snaped a shot away.

Seeing her feet with her sexy sandals in front of my face (at least 2 feet away) I was getting light headed. I then asked her, "Don't you think your sandals might dirty your nice leather foot rest?" She looked at me for a second and replied, "Yeah, I think you're right."

My heart rate was on overdrive at this point and right before my eyes she took her sandals off and placed her bare fucking feet right in front of my face. At this point I could only do one thing...keep taking freaking pictures without her or my friend noticing.

What happened next melted my brain. She got up to go to the bathroom and another friend of ours (a guy) came in and took her seat. I was pissed but when she came back in the room she sat across from the table in front of me and she just placed her feet ONE foot away from my face. I could nearly smell the faint sweet smell of her feet and I took one last picture but I took this one with a flash.
The last picture is simply the best POV shot I've ever seen in real life (meaning not on the internet) and the fact that those soles were mere 12 inches from my nose and face forces me to only think of one thing ------> *jerking the meat [Wink] *

Oh, by the way when I took the last picture with the flash on, I acted dumb and made up an excuse that I was trying to test the video recording feature but took a picture instead on mistake. She looked at me and said, "Fine, but don't take anymore."

If only she knew how many I took.

Okay, copy and paste these links into your address bar to see her feet. The last POV shot is the best .

http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=friendspovcandidfeet14dy.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=friendspovcandidfeet21ay.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=friendspovcandidfeet34ij.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=friendspovcandidfeet47vl.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=friendspovcandidfeet53ie.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=friendspovcandidfeet62ak.jpg
http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=friendspovcandidfeet77zv.jpg
http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=friendspovcandidfeet80ey.jpg
http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=friendspovcandidfeet93az.jpg
http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=friendspovcandidfeet105qy.jpg

[ November 20, 2005, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: MagiK_11 ]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember going on a skiing trip with my school I was about 14 years old. We had to travel by bus which was something like 27 hours by but to the resort.

We were travelling through France when the girl a couple of years older than me (she was one of the “it” girls in our school very pretty and was admired by all) put her feet across the isle and rested her feet in white socks on my arm rest. While she slept I pretended to fall asleep and rest my head on them. I had about an hour of her hot sweet feet in my face before someone wanted to use the toilet and she had to move her feet.

I will always remember it as one of my first proper encounters with a females feet.

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Toesonthenoes:
Funny, to read a little story of my life I wrote last year! It sounds a bit like wishdreams and fiction but it definatley happened on a little beach on an island in croatia!
Her so called "friend" there at this time was a big a......., but now she is married with a nicer guy, so I really hope for her!
Have you ever thought about how many guys are out there who never will give their gf`s or wifes a simple foot massages?

Yes I have thought about it & it's so frustratin because if they can't be bothered to at least appreciate the most beautiful part of the female body then they should have the common decency to hand them over to somebody who will be prepared to give out a simple massage.

--------------------

UnholyPriest
Major Player
Member # 10589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnholyPriest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe I'm lucky in that everytime I'm with my girlfriend, I always experience a new foot-in-ace situation.

If it isn't feet in face, it's feet close to my face; and she has developed a little dance she makes her feet do when they are resting centimetres from my face; her toes wriggle, her soles press towards me like they are on peddles, and I can't help but point back at her; not using my hands. [Tongue]

...I love being a foot fetishist.

Posts: 131 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's one experience that really stands out for me, where I was with this fit athletic blonde woman. I had her do some yoga posing with her feet at my head height.

And at the time, while she was doing this, I'd stick my face in her feet and bury it hard. We even played around a bit where I was using my neck strength to push my face into her feet against the force of her flexing calves, but she would always win.

Her feet were a force for my face to wreckon with, thus I eventually had to give up. I've extracted a little clip from this experience of mine so you guys could see exactly what I'm talking about: http://free.feetcore.com/promos/feet-in-face-experience.wmv

The clip is actually kinda humorous too [Nut Kick] Enjoy!

There's also more extended length clip of the above available here. You can click on it's "FREE Preview" link too for a full version of the scene.

[ January 10, 2006, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by Toesonthenoes:

Yes it's amazing is'nt it you would think they would be worshiping their'ladyfreind/wife feet at every oppotunity but as I say my cleaner knowes I have every intention of giving her beautiful sexy feet all the attention
they so richly deserve, but I would'nt shag her(honest)as that would be taking a huge liberty besides it's her feet that excite me not her pussy.

--------------------

Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Unfortunatly the problem with even tinking about having some woman's feet in your face is that even if your wife/ladyfreind offers you her feet you still can't stop yourself(particuly if your lady's feet don't smell whatsoever), getting all excited just by imagining what it might be like too have some other moman's feet in your face,

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links