Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » girls sleeping feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: girls sleeping feet
rggamera95687
Board Regular
Member # 8284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rggamera95687   Email rggamera95687   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that having your way with a woman's sleepy feet is HOT! My wife is such a sound sleeper and even though she has said she doesnt mind what I do with her feet just clean them up afterwards, it is still such a rush to see if she will wake up while I am having fun. So far, she never has...!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rggamera95687:
I agree that having your way with a woman's sleepy feet is HOT! My wife is such a sound sleeper and even though she has said she doesnt mind what I do with her feet just clean them up afterwards, it is still such a rush to see if she will wake up while I am having fun. So far, she never has...!

It looks like your free too carry on at your own free will so fo ahead & have plenty of fun is my advice.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hve to agree ... over the years I've did the same ....when I was in high school , I only stayed at friends houses who had sisters .
I would sneak in their room & lightly lick their feet & cum in their shoes .
I've even did it to a couple of my sons girlfriends that spent the night at our house , one of them woke up but let me keep going . a few days later she asked me about it , but she said it was ok .
I've always tryed to find ways to get sleeping feet ! nothing like it !

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by loves licking feet:

I've even did it to a couple of my sons girlfriends that spent the night at our house , one of them woke up but let me keep going . a few days later she asked me about it , but she said it was ok .

Creepy... can we say sexual predator???

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SORRY , I just can't help it !
I don't see myself as a 'pervert' , just a little 'kinky'

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your son's girlfriends? How old are they? That is very disturbing. I'd have to agree completely with Ledaemon.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

sons girlsfriends that I did that to were 18 & 19...... the 18 yr old is the one that noticed
skippydn
Board Regular
Member # 10638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippydn   Email skippydn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
sons girlsfriends that I did that to were 18 & 19...... the 18 yr old is the one that noticed

[Puke] If I caught my dad messing with my girlfriends feet, we would have a problem.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
SORRY , I just can't help it !
I don't see myself as a 'pervert' , just a little 'kinky'

Well it's good that you see yourself that way. Coz the majority of people wouldn't.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ncleman
Board Regular
Member # 12469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ncleman   Email Ncleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When my girl is asleep i stroke my dick on her feet.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, not wanting to sound like a total hipocrit but I did shoot a sleepy feet video today while my wife was asleep. I licked her feet and busted a nut all over her soles while filming with "Night Shot." She of course woke up after the spooging bit not too happy and demanding me to clean her foot up! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

would love to hear more stories about sleeping girls feet !!! PLEASE !!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links