Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » work feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: work feet
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi sasha:)

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm not into "smelly" or "stinky" feet either, if we're talkin' the whole cheesy, vinegary sorta thing. Having said that, I certainly can enjoy that pipin' hot natural scent with a hint of leather that can often be found though! :-)

This quote about sums it up for me as well. Mona, I love after work feet. I'm not into the smell so much either, but I love it when my wife's feet are fresh out of her work shoes and socks. They are so warm and unimaginably soft. As far as the cold feet, well to me they feel like they are dead and I'm not a big fan. Although I guess if they're cold you always get to "warm them up" hehe [Mmm]
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona, How's it going? I know it's been a while just wanted to say hey.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
munster
Major Player
Member # 12452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for munster   Email munster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Work feet, work feet, work feet. If i had a girlfriend, or whatever it is id have that came home to me everynight id LOVE to indulge in work feet everyday, your partner, mona, is a very lucky man. Feet do something to me, they drive me crazy, but feet that have been smotherd by socks and shoes all day long and would leave condensation on a window if they made contact are to die for.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
munster
Major Player
Member # 12452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for munster   Email munster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And mona, lemme tell ya that your work feet are going to be on my mind for a long time now.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today i didnt wear any socks to work but i had brand new tennis shoes on.when i got home my footguy said my feet were perfect:)

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
niceeeeeeeeeee i love after school feet and after work feet

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I have mentioned before in another thread, I have had one girlfriend who wore pantyhose when she went to work as a nurse who appreciated how I would get after her feet after they had been in nursing shoes all night. I have been fortunate enough to have a few women like that who would gladly le tme have their hosed or socked feet after work.
As to hot warm or cold feet. I HATE cold feet~!!! Feet have to at least be warm if not hot. Thats one of the reasons I liked the nurse because she had those stockinged feet that were actually almost unbearably hot on my Cock after work. Cold feet turn me off.

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona,

good question.

I"m not a fan of feet that has been in tennis shoes.... socks, no socks, hose, nothing.... too much of a scent for me.

but in pumps and hose.. that is a different story. I do find that it also depends on the person. i don't like feet that stink. but i do like them scented!!!

if find the best scent for me is when the lady has been in pumps for about 6 to 8 hours and has hose on. that to me seems perfect!!

as for temp.... don't like cold feet with a scent. dont' mind it if they're cold and squeeky clean. i prefer warm to hot!!!

each guy is different. i know with my lady... if she's had a particullarly stressful and hard day, the scent can be a bit much.. but a 'cruise' and 'easy' day, the scent is perfect!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links