Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A very Wild New Years (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A very Wild New Years
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope everything works out for you two.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noladude17   Email noladude17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks
Posts: 196 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always said that threesome anything is playing with fire. If it is with a woman, you open yourself up to gaining feelings and wanting the person alone, not just with your wife. If it is a man, well you saw what happened. We're all human, we may have sexual perversions and want to experiment with them, but chemicals in the brain work how they are supposed to and when there is a connection there...it clicks.

As far as your friend goes...well you can't blame a guy for being open, especially if it was your idea to begin with. And with her being forced into it how can you honestly be that upset with her.

Hope things work out...and at the least you both learn from it and truly end that life once and for all.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
And with her being forced into it how can you honestly be that upset with her.

Was she forced into this life style in the beginning? I never caught that anywhere.If she was....well then this is a serious backfire.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noladude17   Email noladude17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasn't forced. Never was it forced. It was agreed on by both partners(me and my wife). I'm not even blaming him(my buddy) or my wife....but it still hurts like hell.
Posts: 196 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by noladude17:
It wasn't forced. Never was it forced. It was agreed on by both partners(me and my wife). I'm not even blaming him(my buddy) or my wife....but it still hurts like hell.

My mistake then, I read above someone said she was forced...I didn't read the beginning of the lifestyle.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

its cool
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Has there been any type of make up sex between you two yet?

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

actually there was. Make up footjob. she went down on me til her spit covered my dick and useed that for lube and jerked me off with her feet.
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Sweet...thats good news!

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn man. Good to here things are a bit better.

You are a better man then I my friend. Because I would most definately be surving 25 to life facing concurrent sentences....

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noladude17
Major Player
Member # 11132

quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Damn man. Good to here things are a bit better.

You are a better man then I my friend. Because I would most definately be surving 25 to life facing concurrent sentences....

Thanks man. I have really learned my lesson and I'll say it again never open pandoras box. Cuz you don't know if you'll get burned or not.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links