Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Met Soccermom Sarah (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Met Soccermom Sarah
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is truly teh awesome!
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are lucky, indeed, to have the opportunity to caress the precious feet of Sarah soccermom. She is one of my favorite web models genuinely enjoys making us grateful foot lovers stand up and salute.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey that is some great stuff....when you first met her, did she have the stockings on? also, how long was the session and what size are her feet?
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Benji:
That is truly teh awesome!

quote:
Originally posted by markn:
You are lucky, indeed, to have the opportunity to caress the precious feet of Sarah soccermom. She is one of my favorite web models genuinely enjoys making us grateful foot lovers stand up and salute.

Thanks guys!

quote:
Originally posted by ihaffyid41:
hey that is some great stuff....when you first met her, did she have the stockings on? also, how long was the session and what size are her feet?

Yes, she already had on the pantyhose and boots when I met her. The whole session was about an hour and a half. For the first part, I got to get to know Sarah and her husband a little more and then for about 40 minutes or so I got to worship and caress Sarah's sexy little 7 1/2 sized feet.
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm so late on this, man. (i need to get back to studio34, too)

how lucky are you?!!!once in a lifetime, man, just cherish it!

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smellyhose
Board Regular
Member # 7456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smellyhose   Email smellyhose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man how soft were her feet..did they stink under her toes the most..youre the luckiest man
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by killa:
i'm so late on this, man. (i need to get back to studio34, too)

how lucky are you?!!!once in a lifetime, man, just cherish it!

Thanks man!

quote:
Originally posted by smellyhose:
man how soft were her feet..did they stink under her toes the most..youre the luckiest man

Her feet very quite soft, although I don't remeber if her feet had a stronger scent under her toes. I was in such disbelief that this was acutally happening that I don't remeber all the details. All I can say is how lucky I was to actually meet Sarah and have this wonderful experience.
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfootluv
Board Regular
Member # 12906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfootluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post makes me wonder what goes on behind the scenes of the benign, "innocent" soccer mom world.....
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can never know what people are doing behind closed doors

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

quote:
Originally posted by luvfootluv:
This post makes me wonder what goes on behind the scenes of the benign, "innocent" soccer mom world.....

Just look at their site! Soccer mom by day and naughty foot mistress by night [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links