Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Met Soccermom Sarah (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Met Soccermom Sarah
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never in my dreams would I have thought I would get the chance to met Sarah from soccermomfeet.com. Well this past weekend this dream came true. I met both Sarah and her husband and they are just wonderful people. They are very down to earth and very nice. After getting to know them both a little more I actually got the chance to play with Sarah's feet!! This was more than a dream come true for me! I got to massage, lick, and even tickle those very sexy feet of hers! Her small feet were just amazing and very soft. At first it started off with her wearing my favorite pantyhose and after awhile they came off and she was left barefoot. Her barefeet were even better!! Getting to massage, lick and even tickle her feet was just a dream that I thought I, out of all people, would never get the chance to do! Her husband videotaped the whole encounter and should be online within the next few days. Here are the sites that the pics and video will be on.

www.nylonaddiction.com
www.soccermomfeet.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/3506
http://www2.clips4sale.com/store/1096

This whole thing still just seems so unreal to me! I can't believe that I got this lucky and this happened to me. This is like winning the lottery for us footguys! I can't THANK Sarah and her husband enough for giving me this unbelievebale opportunity!! THANK YOU GUYS again!!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did it bother you that she's married, and that her husband taped the whole thing?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Did it bother you that she's married, and that her husband taped the whole thing?

I would guess it didn't bother him seeing as how he knew it would be posted on the net [Smile]

how did you meet them?

Is her face nice? I always thought she had nice feet but i could never be totally into her without seeing the face.

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty cool. I don't understand why guys give into that fetish though(wife/gf with another man). If i'm not mistaken, you're the second guy that it happened with in the past month for them.

Dangerous road for that husband...indeed.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some couple's are into that

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are amazing. Soles so soft. Toes so well shaped. And always painted so perfectly.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've always cautioned being close to another guy's wife. then my friends started getting married. I asked myself does that mean our friendships are over? no, not at all.

I rarely venture to get close to another man's wife however. that to me is dangerous.. but that said, one of my very close friends who knows I like heels/hose/feet is married. I'm cool with the hubby. I do joke about wanting to play with her feet because we're cool like that. but man, i get too scared to try and take her up on it when she jokingly teases me to try.

it's fine to joke about it, but to me, going there is still out of bounds. not sure if it's because I see it as a moral thing or not. I can see myself and have played with her sister's feet (she's not married). but that one friend, the husband factor has me going easy on a lot of things.. to me it's respect.

i wouldn't want someone too cozy with my fiance!!!! but I won't get mad or jealous. i just keep a close eye on things. Just like I make sure the hubby of my friend knows all the time what is going on with me and his wife (she is a performer and I'm at times her musician and we've had to go on trips together) So he knows the full nine yards.

But back on topic. phoselover you got your wish and dream come true. lucky you. bold of you. but lucky you. me, that is what the imaginatino is for! I don't mess with another man's wife!!! no matter how sexy they are or how sexy their feet are. even if they're cool like that. (could be I'm still a youngish fella... yeah right that stopped applying 10 years ago)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That reminds me of a great incident that happenned to me (dizzolve into the past. . .):
I was friends with a married couple. The husband owned a record store I bought a lot of stuff from. The wife went barefooted a lot!
One night, we went to a concert. During intermission, she took her shoes off and rested her feet on the seat in front of her. She complained about how much they hurt. I reached over and started massaging her left foot (I was on the left side of her). While I did this, he massaged her right foot. I had always wanted to rub her feet, and it was a wonderful experience!
He died, a few years ago, and she moved out of the area. I miss them both.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Gene.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I met them knowing that it was going to be taped so I was nervous as hell but I sort of forgot the cameras where there after I got started. It didn't really bother me knowing that she is married but it did cross my mind a few times. Knowing that we were going to meet up for this, I knew that they both must be very secure about their marriage.

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
I would guess it didn't bother him seeing as how he knew it would be posted on the net [Smile]

how did you meet them?

Is her face nice? I always thought she had nice feet but i could never be totally into her without seeing the face.

I met them through a yahoo group and it all started from there.

Sarah is a very sexy lady and her face complements her feet very well!!

quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
Pretty cool. I don't understand why guys give into that fetish though(wife/gf with another man). If i'm not mistaken, you're the second guy that it happened with in the past month for them.

Dangerous road for that husband...indeed.

For some guys, they find this very pleasurable that some guy is having "fun" with their wife. This usually happens when a couple is very secure about their marriage and they can have this kind of fun without feeling jealous, and can be arousing for either person.

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Her feet are amazing. Soles so soft. Toes so well shaped. And always painted so perfectly.

Yes they are! They were quite soft and her toes were just perfect!

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
to me it's respect.

i wouldn't want someone too cozy with my fiance!!!!
RPM

I have a lot of respect for her husband and Sarah! If they are that comfortable and invited me to come meet them, then that shows alot of respect and trust that they have for each other and I have towards them. The best relationships are when both people can trust each other and not get jealous over little things. I won't get anymore into this but I just wanted to say I have A LOT of respect for the both of them!

quote:
That reminds me of a great incident that happenned to me (dizzolve into the past. . .):
I was friends with a married couple. The husband owned a record store I bought a lot of stuff from. The wife went barefooted a lot!
One night, we went to a concert. During intermission, she took her shoes off and rested her feet on the seat in front of her. She complained about how much they hurt. I reached over and started massaging her left foot (I was on the left side of her). While I did this, he massaged her right foot. I had always wanted to rub her feet, and it was a wonderful experience!
He died, a few years ago, and she moved out of the area. I miss them both.

I'm sorry man!

quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
Congrats Gene.

Thanks man!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i'm aware that guys are into it. But some (men or women) can become attached through anything sexual. Just a can i'd not be willing to open..but that is me.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
phoselover,

I thank you for the response you gave to my post. I see your head is in this the right way. I appreciate that! I can relate to the way you spelled out respect. You handled this in the best way I can think of. Congrats!

Scarlet,

I hear ya on the attachment point. It takes great security and great knowlege of folks to get to that level of security. it's hard to get, but oh so sweet when you have it. although in my position, i'd be more cautious, it is my situation that is like that. I know how my friend and her hubby are. I don't want to cross lines that should be crossed (socially) I know she and I won't cross any attachment lines.

in all sincerity, it's a risky thing and proposition that can yield great results with the right mix of folks in the equation. Sounds to me that phoselover has found the right equation! (i can relate on that level)

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

quote:
phoselover,
I thank you for the response you gave to my post. I see your head is in this the right way. I appreciate that! I can relate to the way you spelled out respect. You handled this in the best way I can think of. Congrats!
Sounds to me that phoselover has found the right equation! (i can relate on that level)

RPM

Well thank you! Just thought I would let you guys know that the site is updated with some preview pics.
Kind of weird/funny looking at yourself on a site like that. Oh well I had a great time!

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Just saw the soccer mom site.... she has some awesome feet. I didn't check the site b/c i thought I did already.. wow!!! aweseome feet. love her hose and pedicures!!!! really nice. just had to say it!!!

RPM

--------------------

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

quote:
Just saw the soccer mom site.... she has some awesome feet. I didn't check the site b/c i thought I did already.. wow!!! aweseome feet. love her hose and pedicures!!!! really nice. just had to say it!!!

RPM

She really does have great feet! Her toes and hose that night were just perfect.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links