Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Be thankful you love girls feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Be thankful you love girls feet
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Men were allowed pleasures women were denied. It was unheard of for a woman in the Puritan days, and early modern days to seek pleasure. Even today, society has trouble accepting that women enjoy sex."

Yeah it is a real shame looking back on history, and seeing how the beliefs of some in power have been tyrannically spread and forced upon society as a whole until rediculous things became 'right' or whatever, but with the age of science and stuff somewhat devaluing 'beliefs' as a rule to be applied to entire societies (despite the backstep weve had in the US with who we have 'in power', though after these people get out of office I think America will enjoy a period of incredible open-mindedness and 'liberal' forward thinking) I think we are coming out into the clearing on this stuff.

"also can you imagine how messed up women's feet were thousands of years ago before shoes and pedicures? guys like you and me would probably had been burned at the stake for liking feet "

This statement just supports the things Ive been saying about how there are no absolutes. Things are constantly changing and shifting, 'foot fetish' just like everything else in history has never been constantly present, or constantly unpresent. Therefore its not 'right' or 'wrong' or whatever, it cant be held under labels. it is just part of our evolution on many levels. Its just something unique that evolved from human sexuality.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would add Jedi that Its pretty evident now that the earliest cultures and religion viewed sex and sexuality as a holy thing, and many women were seen as initiates for certain religious sects, having sex with men to initiate them into the teachings. Sexuality, (all forms even homosexuality) women, and women's sexuality were seen not only as the opposite of 'taboo', 'evil' and "sinful" lolll, but they were seen as the actual way to come into contact with spirituality, (god, or the gods etc.), it was certain other religious movements (cough cough) that made it known from their beliefs that sexual acts were shameful and bad things, and then proceeded to force these on society through all sorts of means, not that their hasnt been violence and people forcing beliefs on groups of people all through history, I just mean specifically with the women and sexuality things. After so many centuries I think these things are finally turning around in modern society.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links