Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Be thankful you love girls feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Be thankful you love girls feet
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
I once saw a statistic that said 18% of guys had a foot fetish

that means 82 out of a 100 guys have NO fantasy of cumming on a girls feet

I somehow think that statistic is too low. I bet that 50% of all guys have some level of foot fetish.

Just look around in the gas station, supermarket, whatever when there are women and men around. You will see about half of them look down at female feet (if they are in sandals or flip-flops).

You'll notice men looking at pretty peds in the most common places....

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mighty Mike since you 'know' so well every detail of what girls want and dont want, like and dislike you should be all set lolll

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry about that, that comes off very rude and I cant delete it from here, lolll. I guess I just have a problem with these wide blanket statements because the truth is they are not really realistic, yes what you say COULD be true of SOME or a lot of girls/guys, but 'could' and'some' are the key words here. You cant pin anything down one way or another, thinking anything is just 'one way'. Man that is what closed mindedness is all about. The only reason I have a problem with and feel the need to refute these things when people say them is because other people may actually think its 'right' or 'fact' when it is really just a way of thinking, or a way of looking at things. I believe people need to, and are little by little 'waking up' and thinking for themselves. It is imperative to realize that studies, theories and stats/surveys are not really that important concerning such subjective topics as this, but one better than realizing that is just not to care at all, to ignore them altogether. Man, seriously who cares at all about what some stats say about how many people have foot fetishes, lolll what does that say about anything?

--------------------

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ilikesoftpeds:
quote:
I once saw a statistic that said 18% of guys had a foot fetish

that means 82 out of a 100 guys have NO fantasy of cumming on a girls feet

I somehow think that statistic is too low. I bet that 50% of all guys have some level of foot fetish.

Just look around in the gas station, supermarket, whatever when there are women and men around. You will see about half of them look down at female feet (if they are in sandals or flip-flops).

You'll notice men looking at pretty peds in the most common places....

just because they look at them doesn't mean they want to play with them

I have friends that like their girls to have nice feet and notice them but have no desire to put them in their mouth

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
sorry about that, that comes off very rude and I cant delete it from here, lolll. I guess I just have a problem with these wide blanket statements because the truth is they are not really realistic, yes what you say COULD be true of SOME or a lot of girls/guys, but 'could' and'some' are the key words here. You cant pin anything down one way or another, thinking anything is just 'one way'. Man that is what closed mindedness is all about. The only reason I have a problem with and feel the need to refute these things when people say them is because other people may actually think its 'right' or 'fact' when it is really just a way of thinking, or a way of looking at things. I believe people need to, and are little by little 'waking up' and thinking for themselves. It is imperative to realize that studies, theories and stats/surveys are not really that important concerning such subjective topics as this, but one better than realizing that is just not to care at all, to ignore them altogether. Man, seriously who cares at all about what some stats say about how many people have foot fetishes, lolll what does that say about anything?

I just think alot of guys here have a delusional way of thinking. They believe only what they want to believe.

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They believe only what they want to believe.

To be fair, this statement applies to everyone on the planet.
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe some women Mighty Mike but I have come into contact with more than a few that were more than aware that their feet were pretty and wanted guys to be attracted to them. Maybe my statement about women and getting pedicures is not absolute but then neither is your statement about how girls see their feet. I just don't think there are absolutes.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am particularly offended by the term "foot fetish" as it is a label of something not normal. The foot is one of many attractive parts of the female and it is a part many of them spend a lot of time and money on to make them more attractive with pretty shoes, pedicures, and such. I believe we admirers of the female feet respect women more than the caveman types with "normal" fixations. The most gruesome crimes I am aware of our fellow foot guys commiting is a theft of Marla Maples' pumps and the "Golf Course Caper" inwhich a fiend nabbed Malory's socks.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People who rape or molest children might have a reason.

Those rapists might get excited because they need to do it forcefully or something? And child molesters might do it because they like kids?

Of course there are those who do it because their victim's are helpless (not all), like women and children.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT DOESNT MATTER IF CHILD MOLESTERS LIKE KIDS OR RAPISTS GET OFF ON FORCEFULLY HAVING SEX WITH A WOMEN. WHAT THESE PUTRID ANIMALS DO IS CRUEL AND DISGUSTING I DONT THINK EXCUSES SHOULD BE MADE FOR THEM.HAVING A FEET THING IS NORMAL AND SHOULD BE ACCEPTED PAEDOPHILES AND RAPISTS ARE NOT AND DONT DESERVE TO LIVE AS FAR AS IAM CONCERNED
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
Maybe some women Mighty Mike but I have come into contact with more than a few that were more than aware that their feet were pretty and wanted guys to be attracted to them. Maybe my statement about women and getting pedicures is not absolute but then neither is your statement about how girls see their feet. I just don't think there are absolutes.

Excactly. An absolute statement is the only thing in my opinion that could ever be really taken into account when it comes to this stuff. And it is not absolute unless there are no exceptions in my opinion. If there are exceptions to a statement, then it is immediately reduced to just being a belief, an opinion. If there are exceptions to a so-called fact, then it is not an indisputable fact, really, just a belief, opinion, etc. I, like Lyrical I think, happen to believe that such is life, there are no absolutes that account for all of perception. To me to think anything is one way is ludicrous. So as far as foot fetishism MightyMike all I can see is that you seem intent to get everyone into YOUR belief that foot fetishism is 'not normal' or even 'not intended for humanity' which would be more rediculous as an argument to me. I think the issue for you doesnt have to do with foot fetishism, it has to do with whether you personally want to look at it as a positive or a negative. Thats your own decision and applies to noone else.

--------------------

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

quote:
Originally posted by GimmeFeet:
quote:
They believe only what they want to believe.

To be fair, this statement applies to everyone on the planet.
My own thinking aside (I happen to think that everything is 'what you want to believe' more or less) this applies hugely to something like foot fetishism that there are really no facts as to its 'nature'. It truly is up to people to believe what they WANT to believe about it, and there is nothing else.

--------------------

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
quote:

Excactly. An absolute statement is the only thing in my opinion that could ever be really taken into account when it comes to this stuff. And it is not absolute unless there are no exceptions in my opinion. If there are exceptions to a statement, then it is immediately reduced to just being a belief, an opinion. If there are exceptions to a so-called fact, then it is not an indisputable fact, really, just a belief, opinion, etc. I, like Lyrical I think, happen to believe that such is life, there are no absolutes that account for all of perception. To me to think anything is one way is ludicrous. So as far as foot fetishism MightyMike all I can see is that you seem intent to get everyone into YOUR belief that foot fetishism is 'not normal' or even 'not intended for humanity' which would be more rediculous as an argument to me. I think the issue for you doesnt have to do with foot fetishism, it has to do with whether you personally want to look at it as a positive or a negative. Thats your own decision and applies to noone else.
I look at a foot fetish as somewhat unique. It has both neagative and postitive qualities. It can be a postive because it can spice up the bedroom and make things more interesting. It can be a negative because some girls would be completely freaked out by having their toes in a guys mouth.

Ever meet a girl that seemed perfect and then while you are fooling around with her you put her feet near your mouth and she flips out? Devastating [Confused]

also can you imagine how messed up women's feet were thousands of years ago before shoes and pedicures? guys like you and me would probably had been burned at the stake for liking feet [Smile]

they weren't meant to be played with [Confused]

we're weird, that's not necessarily a bad thing but we are weird [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I look at a foot fetish as somewhat unique. It has both neagative and postitive qualities. It can be a postive because it can spice up the bedroom and make things more interesting. It can be a negative because some girls would be completely freaked out by having their toes in a guys mouth.

Ever meet a girl that seemed perfect and then while you are fooling around with her you put her feet near your mouth and she flips out? Devastating [Confused]

also can you imagine how messed up women's feet were thousands of years ago before shoes and pedicures? guys like you and me would probably had been burned at the stake for liking feet [Smile]

A: yes they were meant to be played with, if not back then, now more than ever.. ESPECIALLY if they are real soft or just been pedicured... if a foot wasnt meant to be played with, then why can foot fetishists convince girls to give it a try and in the end they like it??? Why have commercials for lotions that make feet smooth and soft?? why invent the pedicure, specifially the pumice dead skin remover??? or better yet, why does it turn some girls on???? why are some girls in love w/ their feet?????. If anyone likes hip hop (if you dont, please dont get into it), theres the song by Ludacris "i wanna lick lick lick lick you from your head to your toes...."if certain girls dont like us because of a foot fetish and cant open up, then fuck them, their loss and they are IGNORANT on many levels (few exceptions, maybe) especially if they like their ass crack licked/ being defficated on. why else would God make woman beautiful ALL OVER?? feet wouldn't be meant for playing with ONLY if woman didn't come with feet. also about your comment made about women only painting their toes and wearing shoes out of fashion sake, well consider the fact that with fashions like skin tight pants, girls obviously wear it to show off their ass and they know guys look... the same applies to feet and if some dont know it, they soon will. even if its to not make their feet look ugly... Need i elaborate??!...thus it is pretty inacurate that painting toes is merely fashion statement, im paraphrasing your words, so forgive me if they arent right all the way mike... as a counterexample, Asian culture is BIG on feet.... And furthermore, why else do you hear people say sexy shoes?? because they either consciously or subconsciously recognize some power of any feet related element.

B: i agree that having a foot fetish is unique, as i have 1 myself, but not wierd... Its only the misunderstood individuals w/ good intentions and also the creepy ones w/ bad intentions that make it APPEAR wierd. the only fetishes that are cateogrized a wierd are fat chicks suffocation, grannies and the like, when you search for foot related shit, you see a "foot "category... we are not under the "wierd / bizzare" category. thus we are not wierd. Just remember good comes w/ bad w/ everything... you can be called a wierdo for liking feet just like you can be smacked in the face for oogling over a womans breast and saying something about it as well as smacking a womans ass. I believe w/ the exceptions of the permanently closed minded and ignorant. Its all about approach...

Its not about what you like, BUT WHETHER OR NOT YOU GET IT!!!! , and trust me i am not attacking anyone here when i say that. that is all.. tell the haters stop hating.

I am done and apologize for any spelling mistakes, as well as the long winded post so please dont bust my chops cuz im sure youll get my point. laterz

[ May 04, 2006, 03:08 PM: Message edited by: pedactor ]

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I disagree with you on the "messed up" part.

Women in biblical days adorned themselves with oils, wore jewelry, and made up their faces. That was highly event in "The Ten Commandments", "Cleopatra", "David", and other biblical movies. Prior to them, I am sure women, even the poorer ones, found ways to keep up their appearances. It is in their nature to do so.

But I do wonder about like feet back then. I am sure it happened, just as homosexuality did.

Men were allowed pleasures women were denied. It was unheard of for a woman in the Puritan days, and early modern days to seek pleasure. Even today, society has trouble accepting that women enjoy sex.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links