Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dominant or Submissive (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Dominant or Submissive
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey footboy 691, blimy its like reading somthing I would have wrote, without having to write it.

[Thumbs Up] That is me as well Jeckyl and Hyde

Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lexi Lapetina
Loyal Member
Member # 3249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lexi Lapetina   Author's Homepage   Email Lexi Lapetina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting.....seems like from reading all the posts it is 50/50 depending on your mood.

--------------------
xoxo, Lexi Lapetina

Visit my site:
www.EroticNeighbor.com

Visit my foot clip store:
http://clips4sale.com/store/626

Visit my DVD Store:
http://videos4sale.com/store/626

Posts: 66 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lexi Lapetina
Loyal Member
Member # 3249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lexi Lapetina   Author's Homepage   Email Lexi Lapetina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lambskin:
By the way, Julia gave us her answer, but Lexi we haven't heard what you like. Also, any other ladies please chime in on your preference.

When it comes to foot fetish I am up for being either submissive or dominant. I would find it more exciting to be submissive in a role play scenario....other than that I'm really not one to take orders from others.

--------------------
xoxo, Lexi Lapetina

Visit my site:
www.EroticNeighbor.com

Visit my foot clip store:
http://clips4sale.com/store/626

Visit my DVD Store:
http://videos4sale.com/store/626

Posts: 66 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am trying to figure out how a man can be dominant with his foot fetish? do you let your girl just lay there and you do want you want to her feet? do you tell her, honey now i want you to rub my face with your feet, or rub my dick with them. i think i have tried this a few times. and every time i did the girl just layed there and seamed like her mind was somewhere else, waiting for me to finish with her feet so we could get on to the good stuff. i always felt bad because i felt i was forcing her to do something she was not into. but the same girl that is in control of the foot play must be paying attention to see where her feet are at and whats she's going to do with them next.she was always smiling at my perdicament at her feet, which made me feel like she was into it. i am submissive with my fetish and i was just trying to figure out how you dominant foot guys are being dom with it. i mite want to try it once.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet_sniff
Board Regular
Member # 14590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet_sniff   Email Feet_sniff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to be dominant when it is about bondage, torture, but when the foot fetish is 'in the game', i'm submissive.
i just turn myself into a helpless worm who can only smell and lick someone's pretty feet.

--------------------
Feet perfection - cock erection

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet sniff,
did you try bastinado with female feet ? It is a rare occasion when I find a fellow foot bondage man, so I am curious. It does not seem to be very widely common among us foot lovers.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i am submissive with my fetish and i was just trying to figure out how you dominant foot guys are being dom with it. i mite want to try it once.
I'm sure the answer would vary from guy to guy, but speaking for myself my dominating consists of things like having her go barefoot for the day...that means out in public or in the cold or on hot asphault if need be, or spanking her feet, or pinning her down and biting her feet...just stuff like that, I usually play it by ear if and when the opportunity is there and don't go by some list. It's important though to differentiate dominance from mutual playing around...don't make dominance so important that you neglect what she likes, and NEVER do anything unless you have her consent and she enjoys it to a degree too. Also, put yourself in her position in your mind in advance, and ask yourself if this is something you think you could or would do. In other words, don't expect to GET unless you'd be willing to GIVE...don't come up with something so outlandish that it's impossible for her to derive any kind of enjoyment out of it...don't push your limits with her in what she's willing to do for you for the sake of pushing it.

Hope that helps, but then, if you're already enjoying yourself being submissive, why go against the grain? I think you'll find everything more enjoyable if you just let it happen...not shoot for something that may not come natural for you or your girl.

quote:
I would find it more exciting to be submissive in a role play scenario....other than that I'm really not one to take orders from others.
Oh my... [Eek!] [Drool]

Lexi, do you have any idea all the mental images those words invoked? Jeez...more excited being submissive during a role-playing session? Mmmmmm damn! [Mmm]

If you'd like to share some details, some ideal fantasies you'd like to have happen, I wouldn't complain one bit! [Kiss]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have submissive tendecies, I agree with the person that said how can you not licking feet, but my wife is very submissive. I think she does like the fact that she can raise her foot and I'll immediately smell, kiss or lick it.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
... it does seem like the submissive foot guys outnumber the dominant ones.

This is an interesting question, especially in the situation, as one person mentioned, that if we're requesting or making the girl be dominant, who's truly the dominant one? I'd say the guy is, at least until such time as the girl can really get into it and dominate on her own without direction. In my case I'd be the one requesting my wife dominate me, and I'd consider myself the dominate party. (Just as a point of interest I've been feeling an increasing desire toward her doing some dominating types of things to me, especially verbally) She'd never do it on her own. Guess it's a "which came first the chicken or the egg" kinda question huh?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, this is a very interesting topic as it does play a big role in my foot fetish.
When I think of the words Dom/Sub, I kinda picture dungeons,whips and chains and stuff, while I am not into the straight humiliation and her degrading me as a person I do like her to use her feet to have control and power over me...
And she has learned over time how to use her feet to pretty much take control of me... so I guess in those terms I am Submissive to her feet.
She obviously knows that I love to kiss, lick, suck, rub, massage, tickle and whatever else to her toes and soles...especially when she has me to the point that she can make me cum at will usually with her feet or hands. I must have her feet in my hands or mouth... So her "DEMANDING" that I do any of these things doesn't really make sense,,, however frequently she will easily dictate how, when, and for how long I can have her feet. Most times she teases me with them and makes me beg or ask for them, or tell her how pretty they are. Maybe even promise to buy her a new pair of shoes or a unscheduled pedicure.. just silly shit sometimes..
If I am tied up then it is a whole new ballgame!! I am obviously very vulnerable and at her her mercy... she uses her feet and toes to do anything and everything to me...
In these situations she also tickles me (I am sorry, I know there aren't alot of tickle fans here) this is actually one of her favorite ways to tease me, using her nails to tickle me, while her feet or the other hand is keeping me right on the edege of cumming...
I really do feel lucky that she takes care of and indulges my cravings for her feet..
Some of you have seen our picture posts, any that haven't you can searh in the "picture" folder under "ANDI" and see her feet pictures...
Also, we are in the process of shooting vid clips of her feet in various themes as well as footjobs will be the primary focus of content.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never played a sub but would try it if it isn't to severe. I know of guys who take it to the level of being kicked in the jewels not quite that far for me but I would try a little sub at least once.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a little of both but mostly submissive

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely like to take the dominant role in my fetish experience.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm MAINLY submissive, but my girl and I like a change every now and then when I become the dom...

Prefer submissive, but it's a nice change [Big Grin]

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dominant primarily, though I've enjoyed playing submissive twice for a grand total of ~5 minutes... there is a definite paucity of quality DOMINANT foot material, here's hoping you do your part to correct this imbalance Ms. Lapetina [Wink]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links