Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » i think this is getting me into trouble (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: i think this is getting me into trouble
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No offense but most of "the boys" are your enemies. Don't tell them about the girls you want because 10 times out of 10 they'll try for them anyway just to say they have it an you don't or try to make you sound like a creep to them.

Anytime some schmuck says "bros before hos" he usually means "except when it's me and they're my hos". There's a reason just about all my friends are women.

As for approaching chicks I compliment their feet and talk to them. The ones who are cool with it I keep talking to. The vapid Brittney Spears wanna be cunts who are still living in their warped unattainable goddess fantasy aren't worth your time.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beieve me, i've learned that the hard way. but thanks to something that happened a couple of days ago, i'm not fucking with shy girls anymore.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do tell hawk!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, if you wanna know, i might as well tell.

a couple of days ago, i met a girl in the dining hall who i thought was really cool. i talked to her for a while and we both agreed to go to lunch with eac other the next day.

the next day i go to the dining hall and wait for her, and she doesn't show up. so i call her dorm about 2-3 times seeing if she was there.

later that night, some guy gets in my face while i'm walking to the library telling me that she told him i was trying to get in her pants. he proceeds to threaten me about it(she's in a frat girl and she apparently told all he frat brothers this bullshit lie) then i send her a facebook message asking why she would lie about me. she says it's because i called her room about why she didn't show up to lunch and claimed i was stalking her. I JUST FUCKING MET HER!!!

if she didn't like me or wanted to go, she should've fuckin' told me, not ditch me and make me call her about it.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I can see what your saying about her ditching you...but I dont think there was a need for calling her room 2 or 3 times.Maybe once would be good...or if that was what she wanted you to do then you should have just not called her and said fuck her. Chicks are like that man..always playing games...
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

well, thinking about it now, i shouldn't not talked to her period. something always happens that ruins my shit. well, at least she doesn't know about "the foot thing"
bluetoelover
unregistered

always a bright side to everything:)
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

lol. yeah, i guess.
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note to self. Date 25 year or older chicks. Or at least persue the ones that exhibit more maturity.

She wasn't worth your time anyways if she didn't have the decency to cancel before hand. Keep truckin man and don't get down on yourself.

Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
note to self.... older women make more sense than younger ones. i learned in college... almost painfully.. if a gal doesn't show up when you have a 'date' set.. let her call you to explain or just assume she's not interested. no calls from me.. they assume you're a stalker if you do.. the rules have changed.

so... if i'm stood up.. i move on... no conversations about it. but if we've known each other a while.. that is different.

keep your chin up. those... painful lessons will prove so helpful later in life. Trust me.. it may take years before you see the value in them.

women are a tricky bunch.. but in time.. they make more sense.. just don't ever assume you'll have them totally figured out.. on one can!! not even themselves!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

well, i have 4 sisters and i'm the youngest, so i was expecting to know SOMETHING. boy, how wrong was I
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
well, thinking about it now, i shouldn't not talked to her period. something always happens that ruins my shit. well, at least she doesn't know about "the foot thing"

For your own sake that's a great thing because I get the distink impression that she would't have been cool about it at all. I hope you have a lot more luck in the future & manage to get yourself a really good Foot-Queen inthe procces.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:

For your own sake that's a great thing because I get the distink impression that she would't have been cool about it at all. I hope you have a lot more luck in the future & manage to get yourself a really good Foot-Queen inthe procces.
i hope so myself, but i'm holding on to little hope at the moment.
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just jumping in after a long absence from this site...

Sorry to hear about your situation, black.

I see you were born in June '88; I was born in April '83 ... so I guess I'm a little ahead of you, at least chronologically. I was very naive about things back at 18. And I still am. But not quite so much now. I can say I've been in your position. I dunno if my old posts are accessible, but if they are, you will find my personal experiences written down in a few of 'em.

Ol' William Shakespeare said that the world's a stage and all the people merely players. That's true to some extent, but it seems more like a game to me -- a very complicated game, where no one tells you the rules; you have to learn 'em as you go. It sounds like you have the maturity to learn fast. I am sure that you'll be doing better than me at 23! Listen to the guys n gals in here. There are people here that know their stuff. And chin up! I think you're gonna be fine! [Thumbs Up]

P.S. You won't be at your current school/college forever. A change of place means a change of people. And a fresh start. And you can change things within the same place by broadening your interests and meeting new people.

Not meaning to lecture, though. I also tend to over-analyse and have trouble fitting in! Big social places like school/college/uni have always sucked for me! It's a tough ol' world, that's for sure, but as tough as people like us have it, we're at least fortunate enough to be living in rich, liberal societies (imagine if you were born in Africa, for example). I know that might sound lame, but thoughts like that always shake me up and keep the motor of optimism running. So don't listen to me too much ... but DO listen to these people! Past a certain threshold, I think foot fetishists end up being wise beyond their years. What a cool club to belong to. [Cool]

[ January 23, 2007, 02:02 AM: Message edited by: JayArr ]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by JayArr:
Just jumping in after a long absence from this site...

Sorry to hear about your situation, black.

I see you were born in June '88; I was born in April '83 ... so I guess I'm a little ahead of you, at least chronologically. I was very naive about things back at 18. And I still am. But not quite so much now. I can say I've been in your position. I dunno if my old posts are accessible, but if they are, you will find my personal experiences written down in a few of 'em.

Ol' William Shakespeare said that the world's a stage and all the people merely players. That's true to some extent, but it seems more like a game to me -- a very complicated game, where no one tells you the rules; you have to learn 'em as you go. It sounds like you have the maturity to learn fast. I am sure that you'll be doing better than me at 23! Listen to the guys n gals in here. There are people here that know their stuff. And chin up! I think you're gonna be fine! [Thumbs Up]

P.S. You won't be at your current school/college forever. A change of place means a change of people. And a fresh start. And you can change things within the same place by broadening your interests and meeting new people.

Not meaning to lecture, though. I also tend to over-analyse and have trouble fitting in! Big social places like school/college/uni have always sucked for me! It's a tough ol' world, that's for sure, but as tough as people like us have it, we're at least fortunate enough to be living in rich, liberal societies (imagine if you were born in Africa, for example). I know that might sound lame, but thoughts like that always shake me up and keep the motor of optimism running. So don't listen to me too much ... but DO listen to these people! Past a certain threshold, I think foot fetishists end up being wise beyond their years. What a cool club to belong to. [Cool]

thanks, i guess.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links