Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » i think this is getting me into trouble (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: i think this is getting me into trouble
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
being in college i'd expect that most people would be alot more open-minded then this, but i've gotten alot of shit for my foot fetish. i've only told a handful of people of campus that i'm apparently good friends with, and it ends up all over campus. everyone looks at me like a creep now because of it and i'm starting to think that this is the reason why my friends are starting to hook up because most girls that i have a interest in end up hooking up with them in order to avoid me because of my foot fetish. i know this post is long and makes almost no sense, but i don't know what else to do.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you go to a big school or a small school?

I was shocked at how dumb and shitty "people" could be when I went to college. Believe me, "people" are pretty much not worth their carbon. I've seen new kinds of closedmindedness that I never realized existed. When you're done with school you'll find that the world is full of it too.

But let me tell you, speckled into all of it are some really cool people. If you give up on "people" you'll miss them too... So don't give up, but don't put up with any shit either.

If you make one or two good friends, it's good enough to make you forget about the rest of the assholes out there. Just take your time and don't get to worried about it. You'll bump into them when you least expect it.

Just doing your thing and being groovy has a way of making you find the good people faster. I met some of the best friends in my life from study groups and getting together with people to do homework.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People are afraid, because they're ignorant. I like to sugar-coat it a bit, at first. Here's what I say, and it works, so try it: I just think girls are beautiful barefoot. You know, that idea and thought of being carefree, barefoot in a field or garden. To me, a girl being barefoot just shows that carefree nature, and that's what I look for in a woman. Is that really so weird?

That's one of the ones I use, anyway. The other just says that all the grace of a woman is based on her feet, so I connect with a woman's grace with her foot, but I like the first one better, and use it more often.

I hope this helps! Just saying "I have a foot fetish" leaves the horribly assumptions that society and 20/20 has created in people's minds to run rampant. So you must give them your own, understandable definition. You can take this and come off as deep, trust me.

Remember, what is there to butts or breasts? They're just fat. At least feet have a purpose. [Wink]

I hope this helped, black! Good luck!

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
. i've only told a handful of people of campus that i'm apparently good friends with, and it ends up all over campus.

There is the problem my friend. You tell a "handfull" then rest assure, you told everyone. Persoanlly, while I am not exactly ashamed of my liking for feet, I don't ever refer to it as a "fetish" something about that very word brings all kinds of strange and bizarre thoughts to some people's minds. Also, I don't usually feel the need to share what turns me on sexually with other people unless it is someone I am intimately involved with.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sems bad believe me but there are some of those females that are secretly thinking about what that means. maybe try regular conversation but if your boys try to give you a hard time get them to expose what they like, you may be surprised at what you find and they may be alittle embarrassed if they are put on the spot.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Magoo
Board Regular
Member # 17714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Magoo   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with nylon foot sniffer on this one. You can tell one friend and then everyone knows. The worst ones seem to be lad mates, they are the ones who will tell everyone. My girlfriend has told all her girl mates though and they seem to quite like the idea, they always tease me when they come round... dangling thier shoes and asking for footrubs which my girlfriend doesn't mind me doing....
Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude sorry for tell you this but as i have told many times in the forum, we don't need to aproach to people and thell them that you have a "Foot Fetish" man if you want to talk about it, just say that girls has nice feet stuff like that, or just that you like woamn feet, i don't think that everybody need s details of the things you like of feet, we're a small comunity we can't pretend to make everybody happy, or make every single girl showing their feet to us, man you have to underestand people always going to be like that, when you like something very different, you are going to be pointed by society as freak or somehting, i think you just need to keep it for your self, if you find a girl fine , with time tell her about your foot fetish, but for god sake man if you want to be normal stop saying i have a foot fetish, what you like it's feet, you like girls feet that's what you should tell people just that.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, that's what i say. but people tend to start drama on this campus (i learned the hard way on that one)
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only people who know are me, ex and current girl friends, and my best friend since grade 6.

I don't really tell people if they don't need to know. If I didn't have a foot fetish, I wouldn't go up to people to tell them that I like tits. Same thing applies here, people often times don't need/want to hear.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, people can be ignorant, but the best way to counteract ignorance is with knowledge. If you ever encounter someone who thinks you're a "freak" because of your fetish, let them know the truth.

Having a foot fetish doesn't make us freaks, acting like freaks makes people freaks.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In addition to Bondos excellent remarks, it probably helps to make the people understand what it really means to have a foot fetish.

Hell, let them know that you are not some freak who stalks women for their shoes. [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't want to be lengthy or repeat what was said. keep up the heart and faith my friend. weather this out.. you'll move and grow past it.

in my case.. more folks know than i would care for. most don't say a word. some do.. but they've learned I don't care what they think. so long as my folks don't get involved.

for the most part.. it's led me to know who is real and sincere.. and also let me to meet other women who don't mind me having an interest in feet and heels. notice how i phrased it.. an interest.

in fact.. some places i go.. the gals ask me to comment on their pedicure, their heels.. even photograph them and email them their feet pics.

the cooler i was with the subject (and the less i dwelded on it) the more folks accepted that I've got a unique interest. many have suggested i become a shoe designer because i'm so understanding of the plight of women's feet.

it's all in the approach.. i didn't get the formula right until about 2 years ago. before then.. i got stares.. looks.. and learned to hid my interests. now.. i am more free, though i don't advertise my interest.

hope that helps.. ride it out fella!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Girlgotsole:
People are afraid, because they're ignorant. I like to sugar-coat it a bit, at first. Here's what I say, and it works, so try it: I just think girls are beautiful barefoot. You know, that idea and thought of being carefree, barefoot in a field or garden. To me, a girl being barefoot just shows that carefree nature, and that's what I look for in a woman. Is that really so weird?

That's one of the ones I use, anyway. The other just says that all the grace of a woman is based on her feet, so I connect with a woman's grace with her foot, but I like the first one better, and use it more often.

I hope this helps! Just saying "I have a foot fetish" leaves the horribly assumptions that society and 20/20 has created in people's minds to run rampant. So you must give them your own, understandable definition. You can take this and come off as deep, trust me.

Remember, what is there to butts or breasts? They're just fat. At least feet have a purpose. [Wink]

I hope this helped, black! Good luck!

That's an exellent way of looking at it & I would advise anyone that be new to this board to try using your method of describing it.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said by RPM and Nylon! [Cheers]

Another approach I've used is the, "You don't know what you're missing!" to woman. I'm causual and not ashamed when ask. (I don't volunteer my fetish) [Wink] I don't look like a freak when I'm confident and not ashamed.

Hope that helps.

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the way that a lot of people here have summarized the fact that if you act like a freak about it people will think that you are a freak.

Like it has been said in this thread, the cool approach to it has always worked for me.

People will find fault with everything if you give them the ammunition. But put the whole foot fetish thing in perspective to them and make it seem like it's not a big deal and it gives them less to talk about.

To quote Calico Jack

"Be proud of your preference for feet!"

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links