Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Embarrassed ? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Embarrassed ?
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My little brother knows (he was pressuring me about some other similar topic, so I told him that to shut him up) and my mate from work does (I told him because he was all depressed about his sex life, so I figured it might cheer him up...It made sense at the time!)

I didn't tell my girlfriend from work because, hell, she'll just tell everyone else, and its like a playground where I work. Its not about how friendly/intelligent/funny you are, its about who got off with who last night and who got the most drunk sorta thing. So they'd have a field day if they found out about that [Violent]

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cliveman:
My little brother knows (he was pressuring me about some other similar topic, so I told him that to shut him up) and my mate from work does (I told him because he was all depressed about his sex life, so I figured it might cheer him up...It made sense at the time!)

I didn't tell my girlfriend from work because, hell, she'll just tell everyone else, and its like a playground where I work. Its not about how friendly/intelligent/funny you are, its about who got off with who last night and who got the most drunk sorta thing. So they'd have a field day if they found out about that [Violent]

i feel ya there [Cry]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think, let it out when you feel you can, you then don't react badly if someone else starts to joke about it. To be fair, only has happened once, and i didn't react to it at all, and so they stopped. I think ended up 'winning' by saying "wasn't it you who like shemales?"

On a serious note, if you think it will be an issue, it will be. The more relaxed you are about it, and the less of a big deal YOU make it, the less of a deal it is to anyone else. My mates female and male just point out hot ass feet now, so all is good.

Web

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time and a place. But no, I wouldn't say I'm open in real life about it to just anybody. It's on a need to know basis for me.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everyone I know know's that I have a foot fetish. Plus,the more chicks that know you have a foot fetish,the more of a chance one of them might stick thier foot in your face..ya dig?
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clean_feet_only
Board Regular
Member # 22306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clean_feet_only     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only the wife knows I'm into her feet. I waited 5 years to tell her but her first footjob was amazing!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links