Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would a Virgin or Non-Virgin Be More Open to Foot Activity (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Would a Virgin or Non-Virgin Be More Open to Foot Activity
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with the point you make MissMckenzie.

Lou, I don't have the chance to look up the text in the Bible that is quoted to say masterbation is bad for you. There is only one text that says it's bad to shed your seed on the soil. Never called it a sin.. but suggested it wasn't a great idea. Most scholars believe it was a cultural reference that has moral implications.. but what those are.. highly debated.

now.. you asked how one can do without masterbating. medically.. it can be done and is documented to be done with no ill effects.

I, for one, don't masterbate. Never did. Have no plans on it ever. I'm in my 30's too. It wasn't religious obligations either. just never saw the appeal. to me.. that means.. i'm pleasing myself and wanting more of what I can't have (the girl). so to avoid frustrating myself.. i don't do it. it's a mental thing (truthfully) not a biological thing.

i'll stop on the religious slant here... the topic is going smooth as is...

I really like your point MissMckenzie

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
Lou, I don't have the chance to look up the text in the Bible that is quoted to say masterbation is bad for you. There is only one text that says it's bad to shed your seed on the soil. Never called it a sin.. but suggested it wasn't a great idea. Most scholars believe it was a cultural reference that has moral implications.. but what those are.. highly debated.

I'm guessing these are the verses that you're thinking about:

And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.
And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

-Genesis 38:8-10 (KJV)

I guess you're right, I suppose it could be debatable, but it really sounds to me to be that the reason Onan got punished was because he was intentionally avoiding procreation when he had a direct order to carry it out...and not necessarily because his seed hit the ground.

quote:
i'll stop on the religious slant here... the topic is going smooth as is...
Good idea...and I apologize for side-tracking the topic to this degree. I'll leave religion alone for the rest of this thread myself. [Cool]

quote:
now.. you asked how one can do without masterbating. medically.. it can be done and is documented to be done with no ill effects.
I'd like to see some of this documentation some time if you wouldn't mind posting it and if you've got access to it, please. Maybe my particular case of "blue balls" was an exception to the norm, but I'm being totally honest when I tell you that when my boys backed up on me those jokers really hurt! [Eek!]

quote:
I, for one, don't masterbate. Never did. Have no plans on it ever. I'm in my 30's too. It wasn't religious obligations either. just never saw the appeal. to me.. that means.. i'm pleasing myself and wanting more of what I can't have (the girl). so to avoid frustrating myself.. i don't do it. it's a mental thing (truthfully) not a biological thing.
That's cool Brother...mind over matter...and if this decision works for you then more power to you. [Thumbs Up]

I never meant to imply that it was *impossible* for guys to go extended length's of time without "releasing", I was just saying that if frustration or pain really kicks in for the unmarried population, then there was nothing morally wrong with masturbating. I could be wrong about that of course...I'm no authority on anything by a longshot...but I've done some homework on this and will believe this until somebody shows me otherwise.

As a final note to this post, I'd like to give a very deep and heartfelt congratulations to the real men that don't think of their virginity as a handicap, and have stepped forward to proclaim it! I can remember a time when most any guy out there would've taken a bullet to his knee cap before admitting to something like this...but there is no shame at all in being a virgin. Truth be told, I honestly wish I'd held out until I found that one special love of my life! It would've made everything so much more complete with that one perfect woman...

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool post Lou.

I decided to edit my text and wait until my research is complete. that way.. i don't take more posts away from the topic.

RPM

[ March 29, 2007, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: RPM ]

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of curiosity RPM you must have a lot of "wet dreams" if you have never punched the clown.

A buddy of mine claimed that at one time he had never masturbated, but had wet dreams fairly frequently. He was brought up in an ultra religious upbringing where masturbation was considered a sin. I believe it was referred to as "self abuse" when I used to go to Sunday school as a kid. Well, being raised the repressed little puritan finally backfired as he became a real male whore after he got his rocks off from his first girlfriend. Went through women like Shake n' Bake bags. He's settled down and married since then but there was a 5 year stretch where...JEEZE!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

LeDaemon,

as a teen, yeah.. wet dreams all the time. highly annoying because you didn't want the parents to find out.. so I had to get creative to 'hide' the wet dreams.

after 22 years of age.. things settled down rather quickly (not sure how quickly) but settled to a level i could deal with.

now.. hum... they rarely happen.. but that could be also from the fact that though a virgin.. I do let my lady assist me in finding relief (so I don't do it myself... )

well.. it's expected as you age to have less wet dreams. that was a major relief for me.. because in my 20's i did a lot of flying and traveling.. the concept of wet dreams while on business.. that scared the crap out of me (part of the religious background i had to adjust for)

i know of many religious guys who 'slipped' and once they found the joys of sex.. became male whores!!!!! one of the reproaches i hold against the religious arena. don't supress... educate. you can be a virgin.. hold your cool.. get married and not be a male whore. mind over matter is what it really takes. my brothers almost fell victim to this regime of teachign, thankfully they learned mind over body.

i won't lie to anyone.. i do get all the normal urges a man gets.. some days.. it weighs heavily on your mind. however.. i do keep busy enough that i can be pre-occupied and work around it.

the hardest times for me is now. i'm weeks away from marriage. me and my fiance are very close. the desire has never been stronger!!!! it is starting to drive me nuts. if marriage was a year away.. i'd have to give myself some distance from her.. or else.. the urge would get the better part of me.

and worse yet.. her feet have never looked better or smelled nicer... or felt smoother. it's taking all my will power to stay focused and wait these last few weeks. but i expected that.. knew this before getting involved. still.. it's hard.

but.. i think i can hold out until i walk down the aisle with my future bride.

it really is mind over matter.. but as a teen.. you learn how to do laundry at night.. not get caught.. and no.. cold showers don't help!

RPM

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
cool post Lou.

I decided to edit my text and wait until my research is complete. that way.. i don't take more posts away from the topic.

RPM

Sounds good Bro. In fact, if you'd rather just PM this research to me I'm cool with that. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok RPM, you've answered another question without me even asking. You're girlfriend "assists" you with relief without going as far as coitus in my opinion is still a sexual activity. I remember hearing a gal taking about considering herself still a virgin because she and her boyfriend didn't have genital to genital sex. She took it anally!

It was the Bill Clinton defense too come to think of it! [Laugh]

I feel better now for some reason. You seem more human to me. At first I thought you had somehow removed your undercarriage and kept it preserved in a jar of formaldahyde to preserve it for your honeymoon. [Big Grin]

BTW since your wedding is a few weeks away and your honeymoon night is drawing near may I give a little advice... While making love to your good lady wife for the very first time you will likely blow your load in 30 seconds or less. To avoid an embarrassing letdown for her first time and to extend the duration of intercourse think of something else while going through the motion. I suggest make a mental grocery list or your think of your golf game. Don't try and think about Rosie Odonnell or Rosanne Barr as that mental image will probably make you imediately go limp and have your testes recede up into your stomach.

Good luck!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

had a good chuckle here.... lol

ok.. i won't think of rosanne or rosie.. yuk!

quote:
I feel better now for some reason. You seem more human to me. At first I thought you had somehow removed your undercarriage and kept it preserved in a jar of formaldahyde to preserve it for your honeymoon.

i'm still human. i've got all my needs working just fine. up until 29 (and change) years of age.. i can see where someone would feel i was not being real. but at that age.. my lady and I agreed we'd like to include a little physical intimacy in our relationship. we both knew we'd have a long relationship that had high probability of going the marriage route.

quote:
It was the Bill Clinton defense too come to think of it!

quilt was the biggest hurdle to overcome. as a kid.. i used to strongly advocate no intimacy at all until marriage...(part of my conservative upbringing) and here i was going to get intimate. no vaginal or anal sex. oral didn't come into the picture until i was nearly 30. (yeah.. too much info). but guilt non-the-less.

if this means i'm no longer a virgin.. hum.. i've got some soul searching to do. big time.

at anyrate.. i'll take your advice to heart. i know she response greatly to me sucking her toes.. so.. i can used that to heighten her arousal... use some 'distractive' thoughts.. buy me some time.. so i can extend my 30 seconds for the first time.

RPM

p.s. I'll still hold the arguement.. i'm a virgin! just not one asexual virgin... or is this too Clinton like?

p.p.s as this relates to the topic... she ws curious about how much foot fun i wanted.. took a long time to warm up to it.. now she loves it! she did tell me.. as far as this topic is concerned.. if she had gotten hurt sexually before me.. there would be no foot fun at all until married (if it ever came)

--------------------

lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when sex gets a bit too intense for me i sing songs and listen to music in my head! it can be fun sometimes!

much respect to you celabate guys, it must be very hard, i know i could'nt do it!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

lamp.. here's how i see it. if i had had sex.. i couldn't do the born again virgin route.

for the little i know about intimacy.. believe me.. i don't think i'd be able to hold back once i've had it.

and truthfully.. if i wasn't getting married in a few weeks. i'd go mad! this waiting is really hard the older you get. fear kept me as teen.. ambition kept me in my 20's.. now... the knowledge that in a few weeks.. I'm married is what is holding me.. but barely! (plus living over an hours drive helps too)

RPM

p.s. don't want to ever do this again. if i redo life.. i'd get married much sooner (but to the same gal)

--------------------

lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, but just think, you've come this far and you've only got a little longer to go now.

i understand that there are many reasons why you have kept back. i didnt loose my virginity until about a year ago because i was to shy at a younger age, but now i am glad i waited to do it with the right person.

when you do go for it with your new wife you'll be glad you waited and you can know that youre having sex for your own right reasons. i just
meant to point out that you deserve some respect for being able to hold back so long as it must be quite physically and metally challenging. but like i said, not long to go now and you'll probably have a much more exciting sex life than the majority of couples your age.

i wish you the best of luck in your marriage, which actually is more important that sex.

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

thanks! appreciate that!!!

RPM:D

--------------------

tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm a virgin and quite honestly I think I would go for some foot action over actual intercourse... [Hump]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO virgins may be more acceptable to it as an alternative. Sometimes more experienced types are a bit jaded. I agree with (and wish I would've) all those choosing to wait. Being a virgin is a great honor and definitely not the norm.

Fight conformity,
MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeah_i_suck_toes
Loyal Member
Member # 21104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeah_i_suck_toes   Email yeah_i_suck_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think openness with foot fetish depends on the individual more so than on weither or not someone is a virgin. I've found that some people are just more open than others. My girlfriend was a virgin (and actually I was too) when we first started dating. She is very open to trying new things (and not just sexually). That's just the kind of person she is. I picked up on this and went out on a line by telling her about my foot fetish pretty early in out relationship. She never judged me and actually said it was 'cool' because she wasn't familiar with it. She actually first suggested that we incorporate it into the bedroom! Since then she's gotten into it more and more. Anyways, sorry this has gotten long. I just thought I'd share my personal experience.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links