Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would a Virgin or Non-Virgin Be More Open to Foot Activity (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Would a Virgin or Non-Virgin Be More Open to Foot Activity
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, it will vary in degree from individual to individual, and also a non-virgin by definition has exhibited some sort of sex and may be more open to other kinds of sex versus someone who has never had sex. But what do you all think???

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
...no baby mama drama to worry about, and no stds to worry about

Some pretty powerful reasons for sure! However, a more "experienced" girl is more apt to try new and different things as long as she has no major hang-ups about her feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ginuwine
Board Regular
Member # 5638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ginuwine   Email ginuwine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know from my own experiences that both actually took to it the same, my girlfriend, is a virgin, and she loves to participate in foot activities, including foot jobs, sucking and pictures for my enjoyment. my girlfriend now is 18. My ex which is now 27, was more experienced on sex as a whole, alot more, and they both took to it equally

--------------------
The most beautiful feet, comes from Latin women.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really depends on the individual. My first girlfriend was very experienced sexually and gave a footjob and blowjob on our first "date." My wife was a virgin when we first met and I got her to give me a footjob on our first date.

I think its more or less up to the guy to let the woman know what he wants up front. If she's into you you can be sure to get to the feet pretty quick virgin or otherwise.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would think a non-vigin would be up for it a hell of alot more. but i wouldn't know [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
I would think a non-vigin would be up for it a hell of alot more.

Certainly could argue that they might be more "teach-able" because they've not experienced much yet sexually. How do they know that footjobs aren't an every day facet of sex with most people? Can't you hear yourself saying (with a straight face of course)"everybody does this now-a-days baby" [Big Grin]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the main difference between virgins and non-virgins... is one had sex.. the other didn't. that is it.

everything else revolves around past experience, personality, preferences, life experience, and outlook on life.

i'm a virgin.. but from what i've lived through.. i could almost convince someone i wasn't. i'm more open minded than most non-virgins i know. (may not count being a guy and all)

i've met non-virgins who know everything about sex.. but nothing about what makes a man happy. i've met non-virgins who will do whatever it takes to make their men happy. i've met virgins who feel the same way.. and also virgins who rather never loose their virginity, let alone try anything else.

so.. it's a complicated issue. i think virgins will be more open to anything new, not because you could teach them what you want, but because they've not gotten hurt sexually before.

most non-virgins who told me they'd not do much for a guy... were hurt by a guy sexually or emotionally. most non-virgins didn't not have as many chances to get hurt (depending on the age of course)

but.. all that figuring changes as the woman matures too. the older.. the more mature.. the more she knows herself.. and the more she'll tell you up front if she'll do it or not. less games to play.. but also.. much harder to 'change her mind' from no to yes.

what i do know.. Virgins are a bit more trusting of the guy to 'teach' them and thus more apt to get hurt. however... education plays a big role in that.

i rather an open minded woman who isn't afraid of herself and trying new things.. virgin or not.. however.. being a virgin myself.. would love (will) marry a virgin. we'll both grow from scratch (though my creativity ranges far out compared to hers)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a virgin also looks like that makes at least three of us.....now let's hope there's enough to go around for all of us...a profssor of mine quips that 99.9 percent of Americans are virgins...hmmmm ... anyhow it seems to be that a open-minded virgin would go aways further about feet, than a "closed-minded" non-virgin would.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where is this professor from? true in the US there are more virgins than one thinks.. but that number is not as high.. must be a joke he keeps quipping

RPM

p.s. go Virgins!!! [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a gal I work with that's 26 years old and wears a "purity" ring. I was intrigued because I had never heard of such a thing before. When I asked her what it was about she told me that it meant she was saving herself for marriage.

Then just the other day I read a really creepy article online just about that!

No sex please, we're daddy's little girls

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank god there's no "Born Again" virgins here. I don't judge virgins, seeing as how I had a six-year gap in my sex life once. It's just that there's this inane movement among Christian fundamentalists who want a world without fornication.

Hey, these aren't my words. "In the eyes of the most morally sensitive Person in the universe, you can be a virgin again. No matter what has happened, your past can be wiped, making you spotlessly pure. Although humanly impossible, you are fervently loved by a supernatural God whose enormous yearning to restore your virginity has driven him to spare nothing to bring this about." From http://net-burst.net/singles/virginity.htm.

So... in other words, you can have sex and still be a virgin if you pretend that God thinks you're a virgin.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

though i'm a conservative christian... i've heard that.. and sometimes shake my head. you're only a virgin once. after that.. you're not.

personally. as much as i'm very invovled in my faith.. if a girl tells me she's a virgin and isn't. i'm going to flip my lid and explode in "righteous" anger!!!! that is lying to me.

you can tell me you had sex.. felt it was a sin.. didn't do it again. i have much much much higher respect for you for being honest and will treat you like a "born again virgin". but don't lie to me!

I suspect the movement came to light to help raise the esteem of gals who weren't virgins who were 'marginalized' by the mainstream christians at the time. too much oppression was going on at the time.

but.. honestly.. don't say God pretends. He doesn't. I believe He does forgive. But don't lie to the saints and tell them you're something you're not.

once you lost it.. you lost it.. but.. .you can repent. (if that is the case and it applies). you can opt not to have sex until you're married (a long dry spell). but you're not a virgin.

sorry i got so carried away. i'm a very conservative christian in a lot of ways.. but don't agree with everything folks say out there. this is one of those topics.

wiggler.. i'm liking how you phrased your last comment. most folks and sadly a lot of religions preach (not in such clear words).. do what you please. sin all you want.. as long as you pretend that God doesn't see.. you're good. not true (biblically speaking)

i end my rant here.

RPM

p.s. let me highly stress... i don't care if you're a virgin or not. That is not my business. just tell me the truth and don't lie to me. i can work with the truth.. not a lie. for all I know.. if I wasn't a virgin.. i'd like to be accepte for me.. not my virginity. i just happen to be a virgin by choice (though religion was a major factor when i was a kid.. as an adult it's just a choice)

--------------------

lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish i was still a virgin and my first ever sexual experience was a girl getting me off with my feet! i wouldnt complain at all, infact that is one amazng fantasy!

but after having sex etc. in long term relationship i now have the confidence to involve foot fetish activity with my girlfried who isnt the type who would have initiated it on a first date.

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What gets me is those same "born again" types tell their kids "you can't have sex til you're married" and "It's a Sin to Masterbate"..well then what the hell do they do?...Usually the people spouting this rhetoric have no solution other than supress your natural human needs...whatever.. As far as the "virgin or not a virgin" foot acceptance, it really has no bearing on weather they will let you have your way with their feet or not.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18303 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
What gets me is those same "born again" types tell their kids "you can't have sex til you're married" and "It's a Sin to Masterbate"..well then what the hell do they do?...Usually the people spouting this rhetoric have no solution other than supress your natural human needs...whatever.

It's interesting to note too that to my knowledge (and that's not saying much, but still) there is nothing in the Bible that condemns masturbation! I've seen many a pastor condemn masturbation, sure, but the question I have, naturally, is that if it was such an abomination in the eyes of God, wouldn't there be at least something in the Bible that addresses this issue?

I went through a phase during my teenage years where I managed to refrain from polishing the one-eyed gopher (the decision wasn't based entirely on religious conviction though), and I can tell you from personal experience that whenever I tried lifting anything really heavy, or just strained excessively in doing something physical, it felt like I'd been kicked right square in the nuts. This alone was proof to me that NEVER releasing those testicular toxins that tend to back up on you is actually more harmful than good.

I think it's sad and regretful that a lot of young people in religious circles...heck, probably a lot of older people in these circles too...are buffalo'd by their religious leaders into thinking that masturbation, and for that matter sexual fantasies as well, are sins. I can understand wanting to live your life the right way and everything, but like you pointed out Brother Wrinklesguy they tend to put people between a rock and a hard place already by laying down this kinda' rhetoric...and then make it worse by not even offering or discussing a viable alternative!

Seriously...what is an unmarried person supposed to do? Fornication is a sin and adultery is a sin...no arguements here...but folks can't rely on wet-dreams for their releases forever...that kinda' stuff tends to end with the teenage years.

Sorry I got going on a rant here, I just wanted to clarify for a minute that the condemnation for masturbation is not based on the Bible (and I'm not saying you implied this Wrinklesguy)...just so folks don't erroneously think otherwise...please excuse this interruption. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links