Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mature Celebs (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Mature Celebs
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have the yoga tape Racquel Welch came out with, in the 80's? I do, and it's got great views of her feet. She was already in her 40's, when it came out! Not sure if it's on DVD.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soleman5
Loyal Member
Member # 20554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soleman5   Email Soleman5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought Sharon Stone had sexy feet. [Mmm]
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goldie Hawn has great feet.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Soleman5:

oh yes, and the rest of her ain't bad either [Mmm]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
quote:
Originally posted by Soleman5:

oh yes, and the rest of her ain't bad either [Mmm]
Yeah, good eats [Mmm] [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omigod!!! I totally forgot about...

- Denise Austin
- Rhonda Shear

It's scary to think that some of the celebs that I liked as a teen are note considered "mature". Oh well, as long as they still look good...

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meg Ryan for me [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right off hand I can think of one. Tawny Kitaen! Remember this chick...she was married to David Coverdale from the band Whitesnake. She was in a few of their videos. She had awesome legs and her feet werent bad either. Not much of an arch but they were cute! I've seen her lately and she doesnt look nearly as good as she did, but I would still love a chance at those feet and legs! [Jerkoff]
Christy Brinkley would be another. She is still smokin' hot! [Drool] And she has to be pushing 50! Amazing!

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by higharchlover:
Christy Brinkley would be another. She is still smokin' hot! [Drool] And she has to be pushing 50! Amazing!

I'd take a stab and say she's in her mid 50s. National Lampoon's Vacation was eons ago, and she wasn't a teen when it came out so she's gotta be older than late 40s. Either way, I've never seen her feet, but if they're as hot as you say someone should post 'em up.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover21
Board Regular
Member # 2254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a thing for Wendie Malick ever since I saw her soles in a Dannon yogurt commercial about 5 years ago. They looked so pink and tender. Anybody know where I can get a copy of that? lol
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by higharchlover:
Right off hand I can think of one. Tawny Kitaen!

I'll drink to that! As long as we're on the subject of 80's rock chicks, I'd like to add Lita Ford to the mix.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dawn Wells and Angela Basset

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnpeter
Loyal Member
Member # 23295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnpeter   Email johnpeter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Susan Sarandon, definitely. Christie Brinkley - of course! But why has nobody mentioned Meryl Streep! I'd love to see her feet.

--------------------
- young enough to act stupid, old enough to know better

Posts: 68 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in no particualr order

Hellen Mirren
Ulrika Jonnson
Cher
Deena Payne
Dolly Parton
Felicity Kendal
Katy Sagal
Debbie Harry
Celia Imrie
Lorretta Swit

imagine all of them together - what a foot party that would be !
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
phylicia rashad
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links