Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mature Celebs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Mature Celebs
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jam da!!! excellent, another fan! mmmmmmmm

jus the thought is making me hard.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe Cher has a tattoo on one of her feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
diane lane and diane keaton

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few of my favs:

- Sofia Loren
- Dolly Parton
- Raquel Welsh
- Barbara Eden

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
patricia heaton!!
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m_s_wick
Board Regular
Member # 22039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m_s_wick   Email m_s_wick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kristie Alley, Markie Post, Patricia Heaton, and Morgan Fairchild. Something tells me Kristie Alley's feet stink like crazy!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Explosivo57:
diane lane and diane keaton

Diane Lane for sure! Also:
Marg Helgenberger [Jerkoff]
Heather Locklear [Drool]
Cheryl Tiegs [Jerkoff]
Monica Bellucci (she's 43!) [Thud]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
peggy hill [Big Grin] haha how old defines mature though, like 40's?

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
finally someone said heather locklear. lol
and of course patricia heaton and barbara eden.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diane Lane, Janey Seymour, Jane Fonda,
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jam da man
Board Regular
Member # 22935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jam da man   Email jam da man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
peggy hill [Big Grin] haha

LOL have you seen the episode of king of the hill where she becomes a foot model lmao
Posts: 36 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patricia Heaton, Vanessa L. Williams, Giselle Fernandez, Ann Curry and Susan Surandon.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
diane keaton

You sunk my boner... [Cry]
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m_s_wick
Board Regular
Member # 22039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m_s_wick   Email m_s_wick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Julianne Moore?
Posts: 42 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Victoria Principal (Yes, I know she's like 60, but she still looks cute)

Heather Locklear

Morgan Fairchild

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links