Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dont you just hate girls who hate foot fetishes (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Dont you just hate girls who hate foot fetishes
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously there's always more to the story than what we know.. But? It all boils down to respecting each others needs and desires. When you finally meet the right one... you're going to be amazed that you were even with this person. Do yourself a favor and move on to someone who treats you right.

Women like that aren't "keepers" for a reason. Good luck and be relieved my friend!

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jmb
Board Regular
Member # 20347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmb   Email jmb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah fuck that bitch, 99.9 percent of the women here are like that ive found 5 that are into s little thats all i had this fring id always joke with her to give me a footjob finally one day in bed i said that and she started rubbing my crotch with her feet and that lasted from jan. to may of that year till she got a boyfriend on my birthday i tried to get her to give me one she wouldnt because of the boyfriend but she did let me kiss and suck her toes while i masturbated... then i had this one chick beg me to let her give me a footjob so i finally did.. and it sucked her feet werent very soft... lol then a friend would let mew kiss and suck her toes even thogh she thought it was wierd and last year birthday my cousins g/f and a friend of mine let me lick ice cream off their feet thats all the experiences ive had girls in park hills missouri are boring and suck! but yeah dude fuck that bitch keep looking...
Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MusclesX
Board Regular
Member # 20860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MusclesX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend now lets me play with her feet some, but still doesn't let me go all out on them like how I'd like to.

I'm glad you dumped her bro. In life you'll learn that you are in control of the situation. Don't ever let someone you are dating control you. DON'T EVER. There are tons of girls out there that are nice girls and also very wild ones.

Someone mentioned in earlier posts about asian girls and I'd have to agree. I used to chat alot on cam sites when I was single and probably like 9/10 asians girls had no problem showing me their feet. In fact alot of them found it cute and a turn on. However, when I went to ask white girls alot of them were uptight about it. Some of them even banned me from their chat just for asking. Even most latinas are open to foot fetishes.

Why girls call us pervs or think we are freaks I am not totally sure.. I look at it this way. There are tons of fetishes around. Foot fetish is probably the most popular and alot of guys are embarassed to mention it to their girlfriends.. Why? Fear of rejection? In my opinion if a girl I'm dating has a problem with me kissing her feet then then clearly she doesn't really care about me and my turn ons. There have been a few things my ex girlfriends liked that I didn't understand, but if you love someone you should always try to see things both ways and go along with it.

So yeah once you finish your tour of duty, come home and start looking;) Have you ever been to a foot fetish party? There are tons of girls out there waiting to have their feet played with! You just gotta go out and find them. The minute they try and control you is when you say farewell. Good luck man!

Posts: 19 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have converted or convinced that last 3 women I have been with.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good call on kicking her to the curb, dude. You don't want to be dealing with that in the long run.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TopHat:
My gf yesterday said that haveing a foot fetish is wrong and perverted. But I just don't get it.

Why do girls get pedicures and make there feet beautiful and not expect guys to like them?

how am a not supposed to look when she expects me to buy her new flip flops. I am being deployed to the middle east soon and she won't let me do anything that involves feet. She even walks around the house in every closed toe shoe in the house just so I can't look at them.
[Mad] [Violent]

Just out of curiosity where are you headed? What unit are you with (if you feel like answering that) I just ask because I spent time in Afghanistan
Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forget the girl dude...hope you make it back safe.
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah once that topic is brought up, its make or break for the female...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a bitch. Hope you dumped her
Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pete first let me say thank you for your service. I am a vetern myself and I know what you mean but that is why when you first start dating you try to find out where they stand. Usually if a women wean polish on her toes and stuff means she like the attention. I would DUMP HER cause there are plenty of women out their that DO like their feet "played" with and I am sure that you will be able to find one. Like I said this is something I have ALWAYS found out about right up front cause it something like you said that you like, the turns you on , and that frankly you want to be able to access. So don't sweat the small stuff Pete I understand what you mean but like the other guys are saying if she thinks that what you like is [Puke] then I agree with you [Roll Eyes] and go find a real women!!!
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Manny
Loyal Member
Member # 6895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Manny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what I have found in regard to a girl being receptive to my foot fetish?

I would meet a girl that I would like to get to know. I avoid any attempts at foot sex let alone a conversation about having a foot fetish.

I have learned how to go down on a girl and learned how to get them off. I don't even bring up the issue of oral sex on me. I just make her orgasm my priority. Once she realizes how well I take care of her, she will eventually begin to see the light when you bring up the foot fetish topic.

Girls don't like to let go of a guy who can reliably get them off. It's really funny when they refuse to give in and at that moment you just stop what you are doing and just walk away. It's hysterical as to how quickly they start to see the light and realize that a footfetish and receiving good head go really well together.

I don't tolerate that foot fetish is deviate conversation. I just say oh really, well then get some other idiot to give you head because I am out of here. Trust me, it works five times out of six. The sixth girl is no loss because she is most likely the type that takes more than she gives.

Making a woman very receptive to a foot fetish can be done.

The fourth time I was with my present girl, she tried that little speech with me and I simply stopped what I was doing and she basically had a melt down right before my eyes. Nobody wants to ever go through the experience of having someone walk away right at the moment they are going to have sex. It's major blow to the ego regardless of whether you are a male or female.

I remember a really funny line from a movie Alex Baldwin made where he makes the analogy that "sex is like eating a Chinese food dinner. It ain't over until everyone gets their fortune cookie." Think about it. Good sex is about her getting hers and you getting yours. LOL

Gentlemen, what I have said really works! Bargain from a position of power. Women hate to give up a man who can get them off. Hear me now and believe me later! LOL

--------------------
Live the life you love or love the life you live!

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some woman are closed minded.trust me its hard to find someone that has an open mind.the girls on the west coast are more open minded and kinkier than the girls on the eat coast and central america. i too have a hard time finding someone who is open to my liking of feet.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TopHat:
I left her today, she lost her job and expeced me to pay her student loan, she said if I didn't she would find another man and I told her to start looking.
[Bump]

She refuses to let you have access to her feet, and she thinks it's perferted--and yet she expects you to pay her student loan?
Good riddence, buddy!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erectus8
Board Regular
Member # 27076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erectus8   Email erectus8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"she lost her job and expeced me to pay her student loan, she said if I didn't she would find another man and I told her to start looking. "

Whoa. You really avoided disaster on this woman. You were going into a minefield!

Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erectus8
Board Regular
Member # 27076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erectus8   Email erectus8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sucked my (now wife's) toes on the first date. I was just honest and told her like it was.I can understand if a woman doesn't understand it, but to condemn you for it, usually shows she is not mature and closed minded.I have no desire to be in a serious relationship with a closed minded person.

The fact that she asked you to pay her loan showed the relationship was all about her anyways. Far too many American woman are like this these days.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links