Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which is harder for you to get? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Which is harder for you to get?
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaBootman:
It only takes extra effort in your own head to get laid if you're shy...

I can dig that. Though in my case, it's not that I'm shy, I'm just not overly social and kind of in my own little world. And to be perfectly honest, depression is a factor. It basically kills your interest in getting out there and being a part of things.
Who knows what the future may bring though when it clears up. [Smile]

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank god i'm out of this [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i used to be shy, and most of the things that happened from like the first 2 to 3 girls they had just figured out on their own. Alot of it just takes patience, and it all depends on who you're lookin to get what you want from, in all reality. Once you get the vote of confidence, and you're shot down repeatedly, or if you never get that vote and you're shot down it'll take a while to get back up.

But to the shy fellows, always remember; You're not creepy or a perv unless you believe so, and for a prime example last nite i was on my back porch hanging with 2 of my male friends, my girlfriend and one of the guys girls... I was rubbin my girls feet and the girl with my friend said oh you hate feet you'd never rub mine! My girlfriend said i could do it for her, and then it ended up into how i enjoy doing that kind of thing and i give and keep all the stuff for pedicures on my own. The girl said it was weird, but i deffinitely was unphased.

We just have to accept that to some people think foot fetishes are a weird concept, i still consider it weird, whether it's normal to me or not. And no matter what, there is always just as many of us out there as there are here that will accept it, it's just finding those people through the assholes. Look around and check the lifestyles and daily habits of the people makin fun of your fetish or you in general and see how well they try so hard to conform to society... It may make ya feel a little better and to think, perhaps they're the weird ones? Hope that helps guys!

Thank god you're out of what blackhxc88?

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that i didn't explain why i have no sucess with women. mostly because you could search through the forum for my topic posts and see why. sorry if that confused anyone.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My problem isn't shyness. I simply have a chip on my shoulder from being in such toxic relationships [Laugh]
I don't feel threatened by women at all. My last gf kind of proved to me how flawed women can be, and now I simply don't take them seriously and am WAAAAAAAAAAAY less interested in them.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Typically, I make sure that the more conventional aspects of sex are covered first. Having established a certain level of intimate comfort, the introduction of my fetish strikes gals less as "weird" and more as an interesting eccentricity. I tend to treat her feet like dessert; keeping in mind that dessert is the best part of the meal.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by deliberate187:
It's always been harder for me to get the head or sex than the footjob... I guess there are quite a few foot girls in Louisville, either/or I just know how to talk one into touching my rocks with her toes. One thing about it, I can't say I've ever had a bad footjob [Big Grin]

YOU CHEEKY BASTARD!!! [Cry]
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deliberate187:
It's always been harder for me to get the head or sex than the footjob... I guess there are quite a few foot girls in Louisville, either/or I just know how to talk one into touching my rocks with her toes. One thing about it, I can't say I've ever had a bad footjob [Big Grin]

I guess because I always aim to please, I usually give the girl oral before I have sex with her. If I get her to cum twice, more bonus points for me [Big Grin] . The foot job usually comes after though for me when we are both more comfortable with eah others bodies. But I must admit, it's only been on 4 occasions where the footjob came first...mainly because she wasn't ready for sex. I guess if I wanted one I should me more proactive. For those guys that are new to talking to women about this I would say it's all about leading. The last time I got a foot job from a random chic she said she wouldn't have sex. She wouldn't even take her pants off. lol. Her loss. I'm not afraid to take mine off, and at this point I knew it was all about me. So she's giving me a hand job and I look her in the eyes and say "that feels great" "Do you know what I would love" *I give her a cool smile* she says "what?" I say "I want those pretty feet of yours to stroke my cock too" she kinda laughed a little bit and so did I. Seriously...foot jobs are funny. But she was game. With a little coaching she was doing a great job.
If a woman like you, she'll do anything for you. It's funny, women will do anal just to please her guy. I'd imagine thats not so much fun, and sounds painfull. Yet women still do it! Relatively speaking a footjob is childs play. 2nd base

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
It's funny, women will do anal just to please her guy. I'd imagine thats not so much fun, and sounds painfull.

It's actually even more funny, and almost weird, when they initiate it themselves LOL.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links