Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Which is harder for you to get? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Which is harder for you to get?
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what???
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey can I make a suggestion to the dudes on here who said they have trouble getting girls right now?

I just want to suggest that maybe if the girls you're trying to get now aren't working out for you, then try girls that you normally dont. For example if you normally want the heavily made up chicks with the ultra-materialistic lifestyle, then try changing that selection over to quieter chicks who are more studious and sensitive. I like girls that are somewhere in between those two categories. Those types of chicks are the kind that shy type of guys can get to know better because they don't mind taking their time and don't need to see a flashy bimmer or benz... they'd rather see a dude who's caring and stuff.. even if you're not caring and just want some action, at least you know that your natural demeanor will help you. Invite em over after you both feel comfortable and move the conversation over to things like shoe sizes, or even walking/jogging with her and then offering to give her a foot massage afterwards... just say you have taken some classes in reflexology (say it without sounding like a perv though) and then you'll get a chance to touch the girls' feet. Heheh.. hope this helps... otherwise just ignore it. peace

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONFIDENCE fellas ;o) At least the arrogant guys have confidence. Be cool like you already are ;o)and be confident and you're golden. Remember "for every beautiful woman out there, theres a guy that's tired of F^cking her". Seriously. Every pretty girl gets her butt kissed by tons of nice guys everyday. Free stuff, favors. All she wants is a guy that is real(she won't admit it though). Won't suck up to her and can call her on her stupid behaviors. Seriously everyone wants to grow and if you have a bunch of "yes men" around you can't grow. As well as be there fo her when she needs it. Don't be phased by the beauty. I assure you, they're never as hot the morning after. They are just girls after all.

p.s. Just a little dating advice. Never compliment a woman on her beauty. It's fake. That's the way she was born(she can't help it). Compliment her on her ambition, her personality, even how she dressed up, or her attitude.If she's not so pretty then compliment her on her beauty. It's all about appreciating what others don't. Good eye contact goes a long way. I bet alot of you guys that claim to not work well with the opposite sex give poor eye contact. e.g. looking away first, looking at her shoes ect. Making good eye contact is extremly intimate, but it's the start before more intimate things can happen. Remember "why should she like you if you don't like you?"
Cheers
CassaGQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dinosaurjr:
Hey can I make a suggestion to the dudes on here who said they have trouble getting girls right now?

I just want to suggest that maybe if the girls you're trying to get now aren't working out for you, then try girls that you normally dont. For example if you normally want the heavily made up chicks with the ultra-materialistic lifestyle, then try changing that selection over to quieter chicks who are more studious and sensitive. I like girls that are somewhere in between those two categories. Those types of chicks are the kind that shy type of guys can get to know better because they don't mind taking their time and don't need to see a flashy bimmer or benz... they'd rather see a dude who's caring and stuff.. even if you're not caring and just want some action, at least you know that your natural demeanor will help you. Invite em over after you both feel comfortable and move the conversation over to things like shoe sizes, or even walking/jogging with her and then offering to give her a foot massage afterwards... just say you have taken some classes in reflexology (say it without sounding like a perv though) and then you'll get a chance to touch the girls' feet. Heheh.. hope this helps... otherwise just ignore it. peace

i just go for whatever now. doesn't really matter what they look like anymore.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
quote:
i've been told i'm a good looking guy before, but still....i don't know.

Me too, enough to know I'm not exactly ugly, but I'm glad I'm not arrogant to actually let that give me more confidence as I know personality is what people go for and I'm always paranoid about my personality flaws!
yeah i'm not the type to strut around like i'm God's gift to women, ya know? i see some guys that do that, think that just because they have muscles and all this that they're hot shit. i've been told numerous times it's all about personality, and that i have a great personality so i have that going for me at least [Laugh] and i'm not ugly by any stretch of the imagination, but still i just don't think these women would find me attractive and yet i don't know why [Confused] sometimes i just wonder about myself [Laugh] [Tongue]
Dude, if you guys really think it's all about personality, your out of your f-ing minds. It's all about money fellas, then looks. Your personality (well first you have to have one)just has to be decent (mainly confidence, intelligence, fun loving and not being a pussy), then if you have the money and looks you'll be nailing hotties.

There is plenty of personable guys that are broke and always alone.

Note: This only applies to getting hot women that are in demand.

[ August 12, 2007, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: GeorgyPorgy ]

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. I think GeorgyPorgy is only talking about a small fraction of the snobby types who wouldn't be pleasant to date anyhow.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgyPorgy:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
quote:
i've been told i'm a good looking guy before, but still....i don't know.

Me too, enough to know I'm not exactly ugly, but I'm glad I'm not arrogant to actually let that give me more confidence as I know personality is what people go for and I'm always paranoid about my personality flaws!
yeah i'm not the type to strut around like i'm God's gift to women, ya know? i see some guys that do that, think that just because they have muscles and all this that they're hot shit. i've been told numerous times it's all about personality, and that i have a great personality so i have that going for me at least [Laugh] and i'm not ugly by any stretch of the imagination, but still i just don't think these women would find me attractive and yet i don't know why [Confused] sometimes i just wonder about myself [Laugh] [Tongue]
Dude, if you guys really think it's all about personality, your out of your f-ing minds. It's all about money fellas, then looks. Your personality (well first you have to have one)just has to be decent (mainly confidence, intelligence, fun loving and not being a pussy), then if you have the money and looks you'll be nailing hotties.

There is plenty of personable guys that are broke and always alone.

Note: This only applies to getting hot women that are in demand.

you must be talking about gold diggers/ groupies/ high matenance bitches... and if the hot girls in demand only want you if you have money then it shows that the relationship of brains to beauty is definately an inverse relationship...its their loss after a rich dude bangs em and kicks em to the curb haha. if your talking about a serious relationship, a hot girl can have all the money and still be unhappy, cuz money cant buy happiness. why are all these hollywood couples breaking up if its all about money??
Ultimately a girl wants someone who can make em FEEL GOOD. if money is that catalyst, then there is a problem. there are also plenty of guys who are rich and alone.

Pal, your not living in reality. You obviously have no idea how women really think.

With respect to relationships, last time I checked most guys were interested in getting laid by as many hot chicks as possible. Then maybe settling down one day down the road, way down the road. Not getting into relationship after relationship getting sucked dry emotionally and monetarily, that’s for chumps who have no game.

Wake up dipshit. We live in America all women are high maintenance either emotionally, physically or both, especially the hotties. Money may not be the catalyst in relationship but it damn sure is one of the most common deal breakers.

My point was having money and a bearable personality goes a lot further than being Mr. Perfect Personality and being some 50k schlep when your middle aged.

It's not like most chicks want guys with perfect personalities anyway. Women like fixer uppers and their well aware of there own flaws, most therefore don't want some guy to be perfect it's unrealistic, weird, leaves them nothing to change and is usually fake anyway. Key concept here is compatibility, two f-ing stuck up a-hole nutcases might love treating each other like pieces of crap. Just because you’re a sweetheart doesn't mean you make a women FEEL GOOD as you put it. Some women like to be treated like shit sometimes pals.

Look, of course guys have to have a personality that the target chick likes, but it's not some panacea for getting chicks neither is having money. However, money is more of a panacea than personality.

Hollywood couples are a terrible example of the point you’re trying to make because they are not representative of the population at all rich or not.

If being a sweetheart were all it took to get hot chicks, then all the poor goobers, geeks, nerds, and nice/shy guys and pussies would be getting laid left and right. Are they, no except for the rich ones on Wall Street and in Silicon Valley. Most of the above mentioned are not even getting laid by the ugly and fat chicks.

What you’re talking about is not without merit, I think applies to more intelligent less physically appealing younger women, and hottties who are past their prime and done dating the bad boys, players, and jerks(you can have them). Once their past there sex kitten stage and/or tired of getting pumped and dumped by guys like me they try to find a nice poindexter who they know will not dip their hand in the cookie jar, likely because he can't get other chicks anyway, the perfect security.

Guys who are not getting it think they are so clever, I suspect most think because they have this great personality you'll prevail and "get the girl" in the long run. Maybe, but maybe not. One thing is certain, they will never be able to make up for the years you spent twiddling your thumbs while other guys were out getting it.

People change buddy. Today’s whores are tomorrow’s housewives. Today’s heartbreaker ass hole guys will be tomorrows soccer dads. Sure I'm a semi-jerk now. Why? Because I look good enough, and have enough game to be one. Things will change. I will probably settle down in my mid to late thirties, become a "nice guy". Right about the time all the guys with no game are marrying some other guy’s sloppy seconds. We'll all be in the same boat; some of us will have had more fun getting there though. Bottom line, we can all shift gears to accomodate out current situations. Just because I'm a jerk now doesn't mean I will be forever, when the time comes you adjust your approach to get the intelligent, wholesome, beautiful diamond in the rough. Until then, bring on the thin hot sluts.

Excuse any errors, I wrote with furious speed.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FJs are harder

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Georgy:
I'm a guy who's "Not getting any". I don't think I'm clever and I certainly don't think of my personality as perfect and as the type of guy who's ideal for a woman.

I'm simply human and deserve to experience love and respect as any other human being.

It's not true that "jerks" only get laid either. Biggest myth I've heard. I have NO idea where it comes from.

My biggest regret in life isn't that I missed out on "getting heaps of women". But that I glimpsed what true love could be, and have now spent years of my life wondering if I'll ever experience it again.

GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

DeadGoon Wrote:

"My biggest regret in life isn't that I missed out on "getting heaps of women". But that I glimpsed what true love could be, and have now spent years of my life wondering if I'll ever experience it again."

Thats so poetic....and pathetic. I sure ain't gonna find you that true love you looking for.

Note, I never said jerks are the only one who get laid. I said they just get laid more than non-jerks especially in the high-school through late twenties.

Maybe it's the biggest myth you ever heard of because there is a lot of truth to it.

DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

quote:
Originally posted by GeorgyPorgy:
DeadGoon Wrote:

"My biggest regret in life isn't that I missed out on "getting heaps of women". But that I glimpsed what true love could be, and have now spent years of my life wondering if I'll ever experience it again."

Thats so poetic....and pathetic. I sure ain't gonna find you that true love you looking for.

Note, I never said jerks are the only one who get laid. I said they just get laid more than non-jerks especially in the high-school through late twenties.

Maybe it's the biggest myth you ever heard of because there is a lot of truth to it.

Hmmm. I'm having a hard time taking you seriously.
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GeorgyPorgy kinda gets it. I believe he gets laid. This mentality has it's flaws "My biggest regret in life isn't that I missed out on "getting heaps of women". But that I glimpsed what true love could be, and have now spent years of my life wondering if I'll ever experience it again." Everyone wants love right? The guy that is better able to meet the most women is better able to find the right girl as opposed to the other guy that eventually has to settle for the first thing he finds. This sad mentality is very hard to shake and is hardwired into us through our mothers. Mind you....nice guys(i.e kiss asses, needy)do not turn on women. Guys that can stand up for themselves are. Guys that are social are. Guys that are fun are. Guys that are a challenge and make sure a women earns what she wants from are attractive to women. Think about what seriously attracts women and become that. Don't ask your mom or your sister. Ask someone that will give you an honest opinion that manifest it's self in who she dates.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
GeorgyPorgy kinda gets it. I believe he gets laid. This mentality has it's flaws "My biggest regret in life isn't that I missed out on "getting heaps of women". But that I glimpsed what true love could be, and have now spent years of my life wondering if I'll ever experience it again." Everyone wants love right? The guy that is better able to meet the most women is better able to find the right girl as opposed to the other guy that eventually has to settle for the first thing he finds. This sad mentality is very hard to shake and is hardwired into us through our mothers. Mind you....nice guys(i.e kiss asses, needy)do not turn on women. Guys that can stand up for themselves are. Guys that are social are. Guys that are fun are. Guys that are a challenge and make sure a women earns what she wants from are attractive to women. Think about what seriously attracts women and become that. Don't ask your mom or your sister. Ask someone that will give you an honest opinion that manifest it's self in who she dates.

I agree, GQ. Pure arrogance and acting 100 percent like a "jerk" may get you some women who feel they can "change" a guy. However, these are the types of women who most guys won't want around in the long term, probably because those women have issues of their own or aren't that interesting.

I completely agree with GQ about it being very much about confidence. Guys who are jerks have that arrogance, which can be read as "confidence" to a certain degree. They don't put up with any crap when it comes to women and they definitely don't kiss up to them. Women like a strong guy, and by that I don't mean guys who are physically "built" or "cut". Women want guys who have strong personalities that know who they are, what they want and aren't afraid of women standing up to them.

What guys don't realize is that women will typically be, as some guys may term, "bitchy" because they're testing guys. Women being "bitchy" or acting like they're not interested and/or available is their filter - a way for them to "weed out" wussies and guys who have weak personalities, which is unattractive to women. While looks can be a factor, it's not a deal breaker if a guy isn't a "10" or a high value in the looks department if he has a strong personality.

There are non-verbal ways of communicating you have a strong personality. As GQ mentioned, eye contact is huge. If you don't believe me, do your own personal test. Go out one day to a public place - i.e. a mall, the local park, etc., and make a mental note of how many times you begin looking at a woman and then turn your eyes away when she looks back at you. You'll be astounded as to how many times you'll look away as a natural reflex! Once you're aware of how many times you do it, you'll be more in tune with it. Then, go another day to a public place and work on maintaining eye contact with women once they notice you looking at them. I think you'll be very surprised as to how many smiles and hellos you may get from women. I've done this and I couldn't believe what a difference it makes in something that is, essentially, something that's non-verbal but conveys all the correct things to women. Body language - i.e., the way you carry yourself - is also another big factor, as well as the tone inflections in your voice. Believe it or not, communication among humans is only about 7 percent verbal or the actual words. The other 93 percent is related to how a person carries themselves and the way their voice is used in their communication of those words.

GQ is also correct in that we have been hardwired by our moms to "be nice" to women, give them compliments, kiss up to them, buy them things, take them out to dinner, etc.. As logical as this sounds, it's the recipe for repelling them. Think about it. The majority of guys are already doing that when trying to meet women socially. Will the same thing that 100 guys already did on their approach of a woman magically work for the 101st guy? I highly doubt it.

The bottom line is women won't fall for "nice guys" who will give them all that they want, always be nice, compliment them constantly, etc.. Guys need to be critical of women and not be mesmerized by their looks. The guy who doesn't come all unglued when he looks at an attractive woman, gives her a difficult time and is a challenge to her is the one she is going to be interested in. They say people want what they can't easily have and that's what separates the "nice guys" from the "jerks".

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Goon, you don't have to take me seriously. You really think a guy like me gives a shit what you think.

Just know this, the bitches I bang take me seriously, my friends and family take me seriously, and I take myself seriously.

Your are just a simp who can't get laid and uses love as the excuse. Snap out of it pal, take control, quit being a puss.

Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It only takes extra effort in your own head to get laid if you're shy... Simply for the fact it's in your head. It's all the same work, just harder mentally on the shy fellows.

I'm only 20, been with 8 different girls/woman, 7 of them i've received footjobs from(the one i was able to massage her feet and she didnt take to the idea of toe sucking, so i never asked for the FJ but she still rubbed me through my pants.) Plus 3 other woman that i never even had sex with gave me footjobs. Every single girls feet i've gone after, i've had how ever i wanted. I wouldn't say i'm the greatest lookin guy in the world either, but it's mainly how you present yourself.

Oh, and getting any of those 2 things, sex or footjob do involve getting a girl first.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links