Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I think Wu should have a "Hall Of Fame" (WU PLEASE READ!) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I think Wu should have a "Hall Of Fame" (WU PLEASE READ!)
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Too much ass kissing and giving reach arounds for my liking.

How about a "Hall of Shame" for the lame ass posters instead. If you excessively misspell, use adolescent internet jargon and type in all caps you immediately go on my list!

U NO WOT I MEAN PPLS? LOL

haha my thoughts exactly [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
How about a "Hall of Shame" for the lame ass posters instead.

I nominate myself as the 2nd biggest loser in foot fetish. And for also having zero ability to turn a woman on, even with my best tactics, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya right Tyler!! From the look on her face I would say she is having an orgasm! [Tongue]
I think you have some stiff competiton in the Hall of Shame though Tyler...judging by some of the dink's that post here!
Although you get my vote for being the weirdest! [Big Grin]
Did you get a chance to do the "dog sound" yet? [Tongue]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
video586
Board Regular
Member # 9044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for video586   Email video586   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been said, but THERE IS ONE ALREADY
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
quote:
Too much ass kissing and giving reach arounds for my liking.

How about a "Hall of Shame" for the lame ass posters instead. If you excessively misspell, use adolescent internet jargon and type in all caps you immediately go on my list!

U NO WOT I MEAN PPLS? LOL

haha my thoughts exactly [Thumbs Up]
Likewise [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Although you get my vote for being the weirdest!

thank you bluetoe! [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Did you get a chance to do the "dog sound" yet?

Yes indeed (with a passed out hooker while I used her soles to pleasure myself)! I may have woken up my two roommates with those desperate sounds too, but she remained passed out either way (all pre-consensual of course).

Will have to post it in an adult section sometime [Big Grin]

-Tyler D.
Giving Foot-Fetish a great name, one creepy situation at a time

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I'll be watching for it!!
Pure gold Tyler,Pure gold!

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by andymac21:
i think its a good idea, but the quality of posts and the work that go into them are way more important then the number of posts. Id be pissed if i saw me Alice, goodguyneighbour not being in it, and guys who write "nice" after a set of pics gets 1,000 posts! am i wrong??

I totally agree.

It should be more about what the individuals have posted and their quality of content rather than about quantity of their posts if something like this were to come to pass. Still, I'm sure there may end up being a few bruised egos out there who do have a legitimate shot of getting into an "official hall of fame" and don't get in on a given year and have to wait until next year,... or the year after that,.... or the year after that... (I think you get my point).

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
How about a "Hall of Shame" for the lame ass posters instead.

I nominate myself as the 2nd biggest loser in foot fetish. And for also having zero ability to turn a woman on, even with my best tactics, LOL
Who is number 1 Tyler??? My wife found that pic quite amusing. She said she feels like that on some days! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Who is number 1 Tyler???

The guy on the bottom of this pic LOL! He makes some great other stuff too, some of it less focused on loserdom though, but that is the general theme.

quote:
My wife found that pic quite amusing.

oh i forgot to mention i am running for President in 2016, so eventually lose that pic or if you keep it, just make sure not to share it with anyone around that timeframe [Wink]

[ September 18, 2007, 05:39 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my personal experience on another site, I would have to say that any kind of Hall of Fame or Best Of - usually tuns out badly

Some could handle the fun - others tended to stew and brood in anger
Everything was taken entirely too seriously and it even got to where the girls were catty - EWWWWW

We know who the "Hall of Famers" really are ... they are the ones in this forum reading and responding ... everyday

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
job
Board Regular
Member # 10084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for job     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think that is a very good idea, except i was kind of thinking that there were like votes on who could be inducted. except you have someone inducted like every week. or like month...not a full year.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

When this thread was first started I was game for it but more and more I am not liking the idea..I mean we cant even as a community agree on whether or not we should even have a Hall of Fame!
It would be just something fun to have..a little extra incentive for the lurkers out there to post more.

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Everything was taken entirely too seriously and it even got to where the girls were catty - EWWWWW

Girls catty??? No way!!! [Laugh]

Although my name was thrown out initially, it really doesn't phase me either way. Sure it would be neat if I were selected and I had another place to promote Soles of Silk on Wu's, but the way I look at it... Wu has given me a forum section for the site, a place to chat with all of you (hands down better than any other forum/venue in the foot world), gives me a place to show contributions and also has asked me several times to do feature galleries. Wu is the man and I don't need anything else from him. Wu himself should be the only member!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:

We know who the "Hall of Famers" really are ... they are the ones in this forum reading and responding ... everyday

Exactly. I would consider it dedication to our community for those who contribute on a consistent basis and for making Wusfeetlinks a great place to hang out and discuss/view various foot topics/photos. Wu is probably the best web site for pretty feet pound for pound anywhere. A Hall of Fame type format may be taken too seriously and destroy the fabric we have built around here as a community. Just my $0.02.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links