Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I think Wu should have a "Hall Of Fame" (WU PLEASE READ!) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I think Wu should have a "Hall Of Fame" (WU PLEASE READ!)
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 3 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK so I have had this great idea for a long time now, and I want to see what everyone (including Wu himself) thinks!!!

What about having a "Wu's Hall Of Fame"? I know there would be a lot of candidates and many who are deserving of such an honor. However we could make it very exclusive, say, with two members inducted annualy.

Any member of Wu's, past or present, male or female would be eligible. Two members would be chosen every year and they would have their own space, or even their own page at Wu's, for all time. On this page could be a "trophy" with their username, also their bio, as well as a few photos of their favorite models, or if they are the model, a few favorite photos of themselves! [Wink]

Voting criteria would be based on (but not limited to) some or all of the following: amount of contributions, quality of contributions, longevity of membership, and just overall popularity on Wu's.

I have compiled a list of candidates whom I feel would be worthy to be on the ballot for the first "Wu's Hall Of Fame" voting. (Again, keep in mind these members could be past or present, active members or not) I'm sure you will recoginze a few [Wink]

Callico Jack
Ben Del Amitri
Brittney Sweetstink
Patrick (Soles Of Silk)
Goodguy Neighbor
Tyler Feetcore (A.K.A. Tyler D.)
J.R. (Collgefoot)
Lou Gojira
Jedi Of The Feet
Gigi
Lord Lucan
coedfeet

I know that I have forgot a few more, if anyone would like to add to this list, and then Wu could make a final determination of what the first ballot should look like?...

So what do you guys think about this idea!

Wu? What do ya say! [Smile]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

[ September 13, 2007, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: footboy1 ]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a bad idea...

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, very good idea!
CJ, we miss you. . .

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who else? Also very interested to see what Wu has to say!

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 11600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 315     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny I would think that due to all the cumshots we have been responsible for, that Foot Diva and myself might be nominated.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a great idea/incentive to for people to start interacting on the forum more! When I first joined this forum I was all about getting my "rank" up with the post's...mostly by posting "Nice feet" or "Sweet"...but I soon changed and decided to put more into my posts..whether it be giving advice to a fellow foot brother or just commenting/drooling over some foot pics. The more this place grows the better! A Hall of Fame addition would be a great addition! Great idea footboy!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonkyeknod1
Loyal Member
Member # 25271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bonkyeknod1   Email bonkyeknod1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is one you idiots
Posts: 90 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bonkyeknod1:
there is one you idiots

LEARN TO READ!!! [Nut Kick]
The Hall of Fame you refer to is for the foot models only...one we are trying to get introduced is for the registered members that contribute to Wu's day in day out. God why do people NOT read the question first THEN reply?? Pisses me off to no end! [Violent]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY!!! I THINK BLUE TOE LOVER, ALICE AND I SHOULD BE ON THAT LIST!!

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jackcarter
Board Regular
Member # 8966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jackcarter   Email jackcarter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only person who should get this award is

DAEMONESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come back ;-((

Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A great idea, assuming that fellow forum members (voters) would be voting on the substance of the nominee's posts and threads and not just their post count. I don't think that would be an issue at all though- we have an incredibly intelligent group of members here.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it could work. I know of another forum that gives away free t-shirts when you reach a certain number of posts. Maybe we could include an incentive similar to that.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The voting system has been tried before (if I remember correctly at the beginning of the year) and it didn`t seem to work out right for everybody, so Wu dropped it from the forum.

As you may have already noticed in this thread, everybody wants to be in the Hall of Fame and feels treated unfair if he/she is not mentioned.
Itīs going to be really difficult to satisfy all the thousands of members on this board...

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I guess it could work. I know of another forum that gives away free t-shirts when you reach a certain number of posts. Maybe we could include an incentive similar to that.

lol would you wear a t shirt that says "wu's feet links hall of famer"

doesn't garner the same respect as a gold jacket nfl hall of famers get [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the idea is a decent one. However, I think it would be worth more aggravation than it's worth. I'm sure it would piss off some people who think they should be nominated or get into the Wu HOF on the first ballot.

What should really be done, if this were to be taken seriously, is to get an impartial, and probably secret, online committee together that's willing to take the time to look through contributions and base their merit of HOF status on the criteria feetluvr put forth, then have the committee compile their list of nominees and then put forth a list of the top contributors to the general readership here at Wu's and let the members decide for themselves via a poll.

To me, it hardly sems worth the effort to go through all of that just to have some sort of bragging rights on a website though.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links