Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does foot size matter? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Does foot size matter?
FootLovinJazzMusician
Major Player
Member # 33322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLovinJazzMusician   Email FootLovinJazzMusician   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot siaze doesn't matter much to me although I do have a special thing for women's feet between size 9 and 13.

--------------------
o-iii-<)

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLovinJazzMusician:
Foot siaze doesn't matter much to me although I do have a special thing for women's feet between size 9 and 13.

...as I always say, the bigger the foot, the more there is to kiss, rub and lick.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on the foot, but I tend to gravitate more toward petite feet (size 7 or smaller).
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not a big deal to me but I do prefer bigger feet over smaller feet. Just because bigger feet usually have longer toes and maybe larger nail beds. Plus, theres more to lick!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does not matter to me as long as they're nice,but i will say this the bigger the feet the more there is for me to pleasure.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size doesn't matter! For me it's simply a preference, not a requirement. Speaking of which
I usually prefer 8.5, 9-11...

or bigger [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All these numbers look funny to a brit, haha size 13 girl feet... a giant! I'm size 11 and I'm a tall male!

I like them small though. they age better... i think.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When people get the impression we love all feet I can see why they wig!

I have a sexy, single, tall woman with big feet and long legs and long toes fetish.

Not all created equal! Don't get it twisted.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally can't see what a fella see's in a slab of ham with toe nails attached(fat feet). I'm all about slim narrow peds from sizes 6-10. The longer the ped the more to enjoy [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shape, hue, texture and aroma are far more important to me than size...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dream sizes are 8 to 10, but if I come across a girl who's 7 1/2 and below I wouldn't turn her away.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah they matter, i dont like feet bigger than an 8.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its funny you guys say that but size 7 does seem so perfectly on point. I do go for femininity but it really doesnt matter.
quote:
Originally posted by Zamora:
Size 9 and up. The bigger the better ....more area to play with

i'll take any pair of feet as long as they're nice looking but I do like big feet. bigger the better.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles&toes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles&toes   Email soles&toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
size 4 or bigger for me, I don't like 'em any smaller. [Tongue]

--------------------
Please donate if you liked the avatars I made you
 -

Posts: 324 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ingstromnow
Board Regular
Member # 22272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ingstromnow   Email ingstromnow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLovinJazzMusician:

Amen! I have the same preferences actually, and I can't say I've dated a gal with feet smaller than 9s. Not that I'd dismiss smaller sizes by any stretch of the imagination.

Maybe it's something subconcious because I was genuinely interested in each of them before I knew what size they wore. Whenever I found out, it just seemed to be icing on the cake.

[ April 13, 2009, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: ingstromnow ]

Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links