Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does foot size matter? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Does foot size matter?
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dosent matter to me but I do love small feet

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
Does to me. I love size 7 female feet. Perfect size as far as I'm concerned. Very feminine. I'm not a shoe guy but looking at size 7 shoes even turns me on. When I know a girl wears size 7 I can't wait to see her feet and usually they are pretty.

I couldn't agree more! [Thumbs Up] Size 7's are my favorite, almost every single girl i've ever met that wore a size 7 to 7-1/2 were damn near perfect. Think there may have been one exception. 7's my favorite, 7's the size my girlfriend has and her feet are the best i've ever had. [Jerkoff]

Don't care for feet much over 9, but a size 9 as long as the feet are feminine and well looked after and proportionate can be extremely sexy too. But to see my girlfriends directly next to her friend's size 10 is definitely amazing. You can really see the difference in size. I love smaller feet. [Cool]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
size 5-8n a half.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size really doesn't matter as long as her feet are beautiful. I have to admit that I'm partial to sizes 8-10.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes indeed and the bigger the better is almost always the best bet [Big Grin]

otherwise you're just dealin in "motion of the ocean" mantra and we know how big those types tend to be, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Size doesn't matter to me as long as the feet are feminine.

Same for me. Big, small, long and narrow, or short and wide - doesn't matter as long as they're feminine...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footblvd
Loyal Member
Member # 26445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footblvd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really. it has more to due with the shape of feet and if toes are long or well shaped.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Small just seems more feminine to me. I appreciate larger sizes if they are pretty, but size 7 is sooo feminine.

I also like girls that are around 5'4" and about 34B on top. Guess I like my women on the petite side. Not tiny, just smallish. Too tiny isn't sexy either. like under size 6 shoe or under 5'0" too small for me.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the 5'2 5'5ish height, and about a 34c at the top. Small with not TOO big breasts. Just right... Mmmm. [Drool] Oh yeah, and size 7's perfectly tapered.

haha

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even seeing the number 7 gives me a hard on!! [Laugh]
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as long as the foot is wide. wide feet are god damn hot!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 9 and up. The bigger the better ....more area to play with
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ed weeps
Board Regular
Member # 34562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed weeps   Email ed weeps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me, the smaller the better!

--------------------
ed weeps

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mechanixx
Board Regular
Member # 32620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mechanixx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sizes 5-6 are perfect. Dont really like big feet.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size doesn't matter to me either but 8-8.5 is a great size. I don't mind if they are 9, 10 or even a little bigger.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links