Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What shoes do you hate to see girls wear the most? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What shoes do you hate to see girls wear the most?
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I'd much rather see the Ugg boots than those stupid heels with the pointy toes that are about half the length of the entire shoe. Ever see a girl's toes when she pulls her feet out of them? Pure torture. I can deal with the Uggs as I like to smell her feet once they come out. [Smile]

Patrick

OK I wear pointed shoes and I dont think they look bad! lol Look at my thread... tons of pics and the pointed toes are not uncomfortable at all!

Ugh boots suck... hate when my feet sweat!

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think that is part of why i'm so hooked on footgirl's pics...

RPM

p.s. my wife used to hate when her feet sweated.. but thanks to me.. she has linked it to me being excited.. and she knows when and what type of scent will get me. so.. if she sweats in her sneakers.. she warns me. but in her heels.. she invites me [Wink]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sneakers

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crocks, any kind of boots, and flipflops!!
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
o yay, pointie shoes!
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukblksolescd
BANNED
Member # 29800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukblksolescd   Author's Homepage   Email ukblksolescd       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugg boots make me feel ill. They make women look like a bloody Yeti. They suddenly have no shape to there legs because there ankles and calves turn into cankles and there is no way you can every try and imagine whats in that boot. I am also peticular about foot hygiene and when i see those boots absorbing all the london street gravy and puddles I just shudder they really are foul.

--------------------
"you call that ticklin?? you betta tie those ankles and get some oil"

http://www.myspace.com/ukblksolescd

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
combat boots [Puke]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yummyflipflops
Board Regular
Member # 12895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yummyflipflops     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crocs, Birks, Dr. Martens, Timberland boots, combat boots, all bad. To a lesser extent, clunky clogs and soccer sandals aren't great either.

I used to hate Uggs too but they are at least feminine to a degree and the smell/sweat benefits have won me over.

When I see flip flops though... [Hop] [Drool]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yummyflipflops:
Crocs, Birks, Dr. Martens, Timberland boots, combat boots, all bad. To a lesser extent, clunky clogs and soccer sandals aren't great either.

I used to hate Uggs too but they are at least feminine to a degree and the smell/sweat benefits have won me over.

When I see flip flops though... [Hop] [Drool]

Oh yeah - hate crocs, doc martens, Timb boots...etc... Will never own any of those ever!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i personaly hate,sneakers & boots. although those things leave feet with an erotic scent; they always spend more time,concealing what is inside them. when a girl wears flats...now you may have the chance on seeing her slide her tired feet out of them off and on. or even sliding out to get some well needed air in between her poor little tootsies. with sneakers or boots, they rarely come out untill she makes it back to the privacy of her home. SH*T!
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
combat boots [Puke]

+1

One of the downsides to being in the military...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dan
Board Regular
Member # 22497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Dan   Email Big Dan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything that hides a good view of feet.
I live for weather warm enough for flip flops, (my favorite), sandals, and bare feet. Love to see nice feet dangling a pair of spike heels.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not very picky when it comes to shoes - but I guess the newer shoe that makes the foot look like it's prisoned within the shoe - examples have popped up in a couple of Lord Lucan's Celeb shots ala Mary Kate, I believe

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me, either heels or uggs.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crocs- Suck.
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links