Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What shoes do you hate to see girls wear the most? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What shoes do you hate to see girls wear the most?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when I see girls wearing ugg boot, especally this time of year (when you see them most). I like the summer when I see every girl with flip flops. But this big boot franchise is like the national winter shoe. But the shoes that piss me off even more, are flats. They cover all the good parts of the foot. And they are like the alternitive to flip flops

[ March 20, 2008, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd much rather see the Ugg boots than those stupid heels with the pointy toes that are about half the length of the entire shoe. Ever see a girl's toes when she pulls her feet out of them? Pure torture. I can deal with the Uggs as I like to smell her feet once they come out. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crocs are pretty awful, i hate sandals that are wide on the strap across the foot, it just bothers me

flip flops or bust for me

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Living in a Northern climate, I'm willing to concede boots...in the winter. Patrick, I'm right with you about those damn pointy shoes that have come into vogue; they are simply hideous and render the appearance of a woman's foot cartoonish and un-natural.
As for sandals, there are some that are very nice(wish I could put my finger on what features were appealing and which weren't) but I have yet to see a pair of Birkenstocks that were remotely attractive. Guess for the most part, it's flip-flops for me, too.
Finally, some years ago, I had a girlfriend who had feet that were absolutely gorgeous (her high arches were not only lovely but talented, as well) yet she insisted on wearing those awful canvas flats which Keyfeet mentioned. My contempt for those is compounded by that memory of frustration; she was a great dancer and was so often denied watching those feet in action.
Oh yeah, crocs just look like rounded bricks at the end of a leg; I keep expecting to hear a Frankenstein-like "clump-clump-clump" as I see gals walk in them.
Fashion and shoe designers might do well to follow this thread...

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."yet to see a pair of Birkenstocks that were remotely attractive."
Comment by Toetapper

You took the words right out of my mouth. [Puke]
Other than those, I don't like tennis shoes on women's feet.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate seeing women in any shoe that doesn't come off with ease.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in the United Kingdom and I have seen many girls wearing those hideous ugg boots but in the wrong months of the year many I have counted wearing them in the summer months nice thought though imagining the smell when they have been wearing them but can never understand them wearing them in summer it is a bit like guys wearing wooly hats in 80 degress heat never understand this.

As for the question itself I hate those formal shoes nurses wear with laces they are black usually and have laces and they look awful especially on a younger woman. I like the best the wedged mules with open toes and backless heels my favourites by a long mark.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate crocs and any shoe made of material that does not absorb sweat, oh and shoes that have holse and breathe too much! [Mad]

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
York
Board Regular
Member # 5629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for York   Email York   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely crocs.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any shoe that I know has no chance of her slipping in an out of it
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flip flops....
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
flip flops....

I was about to question you hear, but then I understood the real meaning of your ...., and it's perfectly clear to me what you mean.

Now, the rest of you will think I'm nuts, but I don't like strappy sandals. It's not that I think they look unattractive, but when I look at a woman's footwear, I'm thinking about how I'll take them off. Taking off a girl's sneakers or boots, even if its difficult, is fun for me, because it's a bit like unwrapping a present. The build-up adds to the overall enjoyment. With open-toed shoes that don't come off easy, it's frustrating having to struggle to remove such shoes from her feet. Seeing the feet right there, and knowing you can't have them yet is beyond frustrating to me.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No no to crocs... Inventer of crocs? [Nut Kick] ... [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CityOfSin
Loyal Member
Member # 26095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CityOfSin   Author's Homepage   Email CityOfSin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate those stupid ass mountineer boots that chicks wear i even seen them wear them in the summer

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 51 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to laugh here!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't care for crocs at all. uggs either!!!!

but being a high heel fan.... i guess i better wathc what i say.

i've seen a trend these days though.. women who wear tall heels have been more careful and take betgter care of themselves. some of the sexiest peds with the least damage to them have come out of some of the tallest pumps i've seen to date....

most of the feet in hose that i see (a sight i love) have been from girls wearing heels. so to me.. those types of heels are a must for me!!!

but.. like i said.. i best watch what i say.. i don't appear to be in great company when it comes to loving high heels

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links