Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have your foot fetish fantasies been fulfilled? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Have your foot fetish fantasies been fulfilled?
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is for lpt. I so did that! i was at a convention this past summer with my husband and he made me a deal. He would buy me what i wanted but in return i had to walk around the hall in my 4 inch black patent leather opentoed sandals! As i sit there sliding the first one on i was bent over straping it i noticed the man at the table next to me looking at my feet with his hand absently rubbing his lap. hubby was preoocupied so i spent the next 5 minutes alternating wiggling my pretty hosed toes, flashing my arches and just over all preening. When all was said and done and we were walking by i gave him a lil wink! it was so SO hot. and my first public expierence!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can relate to a few here and say i'm lucky enough to have a girlfriend who fulfills any foot fantasy =D! the only things i haven't had are two girls (but its pretty unrealistic so i'm not too bothered), and to have my way with a slightly older, office lady's feet after she just slipped them out of some high heel black pumps after a day at work... *sigh*

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
come close, but chickened out of it. funny this thread is up.. i was thinking that before coming online. i do kick myself for not going for it.

but as for touching.. yeah.. the types of feet i always wanted to touch.. for the most part.. i got to touch! a few got away.. but heck.. can't have it all.

took plenty of pics in my day too.. so that is cool.

marrying someone who got my foot interest and my high heel interest.. that.. oh well. in that department.. at least my wife isn't turned off by it.. works on endulging me. but she's not actively into it. so it's a close one.

the one i won't go for really.. is being married, but haveing a gal with the 'perfect' peds to play with. one of my friends has the 'perfect' peds... and i've touched in the past. .but now that i'm married.. i just rely on the memories. can't go for that fantasy.. love my wife too much!

RPM

p.s. while engaged.. many a nights i've wondered if i should have been more bold and played with those 'perfect' peds more! i mean.. two massages is hardly playing at all!

HEY AND HERE I THOUGHT I WAS "PERFECTPEDS" LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not yet, but there's still a lot of life to go.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perferctpeds.. you're funny!!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like the smell of stinky feet. I have often fantasized about having maybe 5 or 6 women getting there feet stinky and then smelling them to see who would have the stinkiest feet.Probably will never happen though.
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On my "to do" list is worshiping the Feet of two women at once... Otherwise, my other Foot experiences have been quite fulfilling.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Complete satisfaction, [Thumbs Up] I'm actually not bothered about a threesome of any kind, just never appealed, I'm a one woman man. I have/had only ever one fantasy and that was to get the chance to worship, smell, kiss, lick the feet of a beautiful woman and I did that. I do it more than I ever thought I'd be able to and I love my GF ever more for meeting those needs [Big Grin] I've had foot jobs and anything a foot fetish dreams of. How could I not be happy?

Personally, although foot jobs are great if I had to pick one, I'd stick with the foot worship. I could do it for the rest of my life and die happy [Tongue]

I have even licked slightly dirty soles clean and cleaned in between my lady's toes and she has acknowledged it as me cleaning her feet with my tongue. There wasn't too much dirt but it wasn't bad at all. [Woot]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah none of mine have been fullfilled yet, still a foot virgin i guess, but thats cool, im in no hurry, itll happen eventually, i look forward to when it does. ^^
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel so lucky. My wife has indulged me in whatever fantasy I've asked for. I'mm not really for other people being involved, but 1 on 1, she's always veen willing.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay here is the thing...my fiance' has a foot fetish ...as do I, I have fulfilled all the ones he has told me about but he hasn't fulfilled mine, I have a fantasy of going out to a restaurant and me having on a dress and no undies, and while we are eating in public, he slowly puts his bare foot under my dress and teases me until we I can't take it anymore ..then we go home and play till we drop lol
Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the thing, my GF hates feet but she was so taken by how much she enjoyed foot worship as foreplay she wanted to do me! [Eek!] Yeah that was my initial thought because I can sympathise with girls who are shy about their feet.

Granted she said I have nice feet, and they don't ever smell, I wash them A LOT, nails are clean etc... She wouldn't have touched them otherwise.

But the point is even though I was surprised she licked my foot and kissed it a bit I let her do it because she wanted too. Felt bit uneasy because I think foot worship is for women but I let her do it.

Just talk to him [Smile]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links