Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have your foot fetish fantasies been fulfilled? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Have your foot fetish fantasies been fulfilled?
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thinking here. Wondering if you have had your foot fantasies fulfilled. Maybe not the women you would like to be involved, but at least the scenario.....i.e. 2 women ..1 giving a footjob while you smell the others feet. Or anything else.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of them. I'm still looking for that elusive two-women situation as well. [Smile]

But everything else, I'm good. I figure if I'm batting .900, I've lived a very good life.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just the tip of the iceberg...I still have a ways to go until a plural amount of them become fulfilled...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had a foot fantasy filled when I got to worship her feet but most haven't been close to being fulfilled. Most of them involve, Hayden P., Hilary Duff, Vanessa Hudgens, Kaley Cuoco and JoJo.
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come close, but chickened out of it. funny this thread is up.. i was thinking that before coming online. i do kick myself for not going for it.

but as for touching.. yeah.. the types of feet i always wanted to touch.. for the most part.. i got to touch! a few got away.. but heck.. can't have it all.

took plenty of pics in my day too.. so that is cool.

marrying someone who got my foot interest and my high heel interest.. that.. oh well. in that department.. at least my wife isn't turned off by it.. works on endulging me. but she's not actively into it. so it's a close one.

the one i won't go for really.. is being married, but haveing a gal with the 'perfect' peds to play with. one of my friends has the 'perfect' peds... and i've touched in the past. .but now that i'm married.. i just rely on the memories. can't go for that fantasy.. love my wife too much!

RPM

p.s. while engaged.. many a nights i've wondered if i should have been more bold and played with those 'perfect' peds more! i mean.. two massages is hardly playing at all!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two girls was actually my first experience...since then, I have pretty much experienced everything I would have wanted to.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, actually all of them. I can die in peace now [Wink]

(although I never get tired of seeing women fulfill my fantasies)

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Yes, actually all of them. I can die in peace now [Wink]

(although I never get tired of seeing women fulfill my fantasies)

-Hal-

Bragger eh.lol. Good for you.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gettin' there quickly. Still have a few to go though. Most of mine involve not what I'm doing with her feet, but rather the scenario or location where it occurs.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Letme answer that with a quick, NO!
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I think most of my fantasies have been well met thus far.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to worship a lady with seriously smelly, wide, meaty feet.

so no, i have not been fulfilled. lol [Cry]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only thing i have yet to happen is to have a woman (a stranger) catch me admiring her peds and tease me and put on a quick show.....that would make my life!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted a foot orgy of sorts,with atleast more than one female,but the chances for that is a long shot,and I'm cool with that.my gf has been very good to me over the years with her feet,most of the time she gets into it.onely thing I haven't done is have her wear well worn sneakers(not into sneakers in general,but like what they must do to feet lol) with no sox for hours,then finally get those feet fresh fresh outta them.my gf is strictly boots for the most part.altho her feet outta her older doc martins were amazing and prob simalar
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
i want to worship a lady with seriously smelly, wide, meaty feet.

so no, i have not been fulfilled. lol [Cry]

Where you live at bro?, I know someone who perfectly meets that description here in L.A.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links