Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » family feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: family feet
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe some more distant cousins, but no one too close.

although my first memories of my foot preference are of me sitting under the table as a 4 or 5 YO and staring at my aunts feet.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arw1983
Board Regular
Member # 30288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arw1983   Email arw1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my cousin has realy nice soles, i even got to sniff them a few times when we were kids.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister has great feet as well.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeh! sorry.... so do my cousins.... mmmmmmmm

i sniff their sweaty socks when i can! they smell BEAUTIFUL!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TravisMaxwell
Member # 30038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TravisMaxwell   Email TravisMaxwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is not so much about a family members feet but my moms best friend has amazing feet

Every time she'd come over to my house I’d hope and prey she'd be wearing open toed shoes. After several months of quietly staring at her toes she confronted me about it face to face, at first I tried to deny it but it was obvious to her that I was into her feet.

For a while I was worried she would let my secret out but what she did was quite the opposite, every time I see her now and we are alone she lets me massage her size 4 (UK) feet, I am positive she has noticed my wood but lucky for me she does not seem to mind….an all round amazing woman.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I realized that I could go on for paragraphs but have chosen to let brevity be the soul of wit:

There have been a few.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboylad
Board Regular
Member # 31538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboylad   Email footboylad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to admit i did sniff my mums feet/socks/shoes on many occasions.. just when the internet was busted
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links