Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » family feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: family feet
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to dig aunts' and cousins' feet when I was a little kid, but I grew out of it. I'm not ashamed of it or anything at all, it was what it was.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife has beautiful feet, you can see her at veronicas-sexy-toes.com, and her mom has amazing feet as well. it will never happen but i would love to have them give me a double footjob with french pedi.
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my aunts feet are a deffinate. [Wink] shes hot!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Sister In Law has amazing feet. Great to look at and sexy as hell.. and it wasn't until my wedding nite that I realizesd she had stinky feet. She wore nylons and heels to the wedding and afterwards at the reception(my house) I saw her wearing slippers. I said to her (after a dozen too many beers) "slippers eh?' to which she responded " Yeah,my feet would just be rancid otherwise".
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unfortunately my mother does...

When I was a child I liked feet but never payed attention to it... and I recall smelling my grandmothers feet when she slept and when I saw my mother barefoot I never thought they were attractive and it never crossed my mind that they would smell, because she had more feminine and pretty feet than my grandmothers... and although Im calling them pretty, I still didnt find them attractive... only until I was after 18 or so years old. I started realizing how nice they did look

theyre a good size 7 or so, very attractive and toes line up perfectly... and to top it off theyre some of the best smelling "foul feet" ever.. and I hate that the best smelling feet and some of the best looking feet had to belong to my mother... why couldnt it be an aunt or someone distant.. [Cry]

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" Yeah,my feet would just be rancid otherwise".
Comment by ilovefeet

[Jerkoff] _fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maximillion:

If those 'best smelling...and looking' feet belonged to a aunt or someone more distant, then you wouldn't have had as great a chance to be near them to smell.
Keep your chin up though, there are plenty of women out there with feet just as nice (and stinky) as your Moms.

_fjb_ [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not trying to knock you Maxmillion, but when i was younger, I hated having my moms feet near me, not that she has ugly feet (there nice), but i just dont like it.

But i am guilty for smelling my cousin & aunts feet while they were asleep. Only 1 time with my aunt but like 4 or 5 times with my cousin. I feel bad for doing it cause i said i wasnt going to do it again, but it happened.
Anybody else this happend to?

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My older cousin has hot feet. Once she caught me looking at a foot fetish movie. Since then she always asks me to rub her feet when she comes over. She has asked me what I like about feet and sometimes at big family gatherings she will point and flex her feet on a table to watch my reaction. One time while rubbing her feet I got wood and she knew it because when someone came in the room unexpectantly she used her feet that were on my lap to cover my wood. She is married and when her husband is there she does not flirt with her feet. But when she comes over by herself she props her high arched size 6's right on my lap knowing I can't refuse.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! thats crazy she does that. I thought I was the only one with the cousin situation.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adomiu666
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my kinda step-sister has nice feet,but i dunno i dont really think about family feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Maximillion:

If those 'best smelling...and looking' feet belonged to a aunt or someone more distant, then you wouldn't have had as great a chance to be near them to smell.
Keep your chin up though, there are plenty of women out there with feet just as nice (and stinky) as your Moms.

_fjb_ [Thumbs Up]

That also is true... Also Im kind of ashamed to have snuck in and smelled them. But it was like a drug. I only did it because I loved the aroma so much, no matter what the woman was I wouldve enjoyed it...

and yes I certainly hope one day I can meet a woman with stinky feet like my moms. [Big Grin]

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

"and yes I certainly hope one day I can meet a woman with stinky feet like my moms."
Comment by Maxmillion

You will. [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------

ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My older cousin has hot feet. Once she caught me looking at a foot fetish movie. Since then she always asks me to rub her feet when she comes over. She has asked me what I like about feet and sometimes at big family gatherings she will point and flex her feet on a table to watch my reaction. One time while rubbing her feet I got wood and she knew it because when someone came in the room unexpectantly she used her feet that were on my lap to cover my wood. She is married and when her husband is there she does not flirt with her feet. But when she comes over by herself she props her high arched size 6's right on my lap knowing I can't refuse.
Hey Tim, you got a great cousin there !!

I did stuff with my cousins feet when I was under 13. I think now thats why they have little to do with me. [Thud]

If your cousin does that, I'd be asking for a footjob through the pants !! What do u guys think?

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to pull my sisters foot to my crotch when i was really young. Didnt know it was sexual at 8 tho. She has some really sexy feet
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links