Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » lexisfotfetish? head and shoulders or just the same? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: lexisfotfetish? head and shoulders or just the same?
randyssexyfeet
Major Player
Member # 3108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randyssexyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email randyssexyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by timothy99:
I have heard of models making 6 figures a year from web sites not necessarily in foot fetish web sites. But do u think she makes six figures from her site. And is there some kind of misunderstanding between her and the foitpixiesbsite owner? Anyone know?

Her stuff is all over YouTube, that's got to hurt membership.

The small amount of dialog that I have had with her has always been very positive.

+1

--------------------
If you like cum covered feet and shoes, check out my links.

http://platformhighheels.com
http//clips4sale.com/?122

For a private cam show: http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?NickName=RandyPHH

Posts: 167 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RadioactiveToy
Major Player
Member # 26926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RadioactiveToy   Email RadioactiveToy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you ask me, Lexi has great arch and the fact she uses a lot of foot jewelry is a plus and that's pretty much it.

--------------------

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi's ok. But given a choice, I'd take Monique any day. There's just something about her that really gets me going. She has what I'd call near perfect soles and toes. Killer body too.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Lexi is your top foot fetish model, that's great. There are far too many tastes (and assorted flavors) out there for anyone to expect that everyone is going to share the same opinion though. Franzilla is one model whose feet really stand out for me, but I recognize others may not feel the same way. Then again, it would be truly odd if all foot fetishists enjoyed the same thing, would it not?

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi's a great model and all...

...But truly the best foot girls are the ones who love what they do and enjoy every moment of it. You know who I mean... Foot girls like Camielle, Britney, Mona, Mommie.... All of them truly appreciate foot fetish for what it's worth. Lexi dosent seem like one of those people: if what National says is accurate, then it's just a job to her.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a pity to see foot models come and gone. Mila Donovan, Lacy Summers, Katie Jordon, etc.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by seattlesoleman:
her soles and arches are incredble but in all honesty, without seeing a footjob or double footjob type content on her site, it wouldn't keep me interested enough to be a member. I respect her religious views etc. as the reason she doesn't do footjobs, but imagine those soles covered in cum

honestly- thats one of the main things about Lexi I like. I like that she doesn't do the fj stuff since I'm not into seeing other guys crotches anyway. She's down to earth too
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi is solid as a rock around here, but the key for any type of model is staying power. You are always looking back across your shoulder for the next competitor, just like in the NFL draft. Every year the veterans have competition coming out each year to take their job.

[ April 27, 2008, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi is a goddess, I love her feet.

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think its hard to say anyone is the best when we all have our own taste. some of us like different types of feet. i cant understand if someone has met her before and had a bad expereince why they wouldnt like her much anymore. for the most part we all know of her just through pics and clips. and most people when they become popular look down on others because people allow them to. im sure some guys were treating her as if she was the best thing they have ever seen, and to some this will go there heads. also that happened a while back, so maybe now she appreciates her fans more, or maybe she may think even highly of herself who knows.
i happen to think Lexi is very beautiful and that she has a gorgeous pair of feet. however IMHO id have to really take her friend and fellow foot model Jenn. that woman is fucking hot from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. she is so gorgeous im sure makes heads turn easily top and middle!
but to get to the subject, lexi is a hall of fame foot model, shes got a great site and she charges a cheap price as well.
but just like anything in life its hard to say who the best it because there will always be someone better.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no BEST ...

There is only personal choice and preference.

Fiasco has it right ...
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
There are far too many tastes (and assorted flavors) out there for anyone to expect that everyone is going to share the same opinion

Edit: Lexi is a Goddess and a little respect for her as a HUMAN is BEST [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes among all the differences there is a majority agreement of who or what the best is? Not to say she is the best or it works in this case. Just trying to find out if there is a supreme foot goddess that 51% percent of the people can agree is the elite.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links