Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » stinky vs clean. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: stinky vs clean.
portugalfeet
Member # 30700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for portugalfeet   Author's Homepage   Email portugalfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love stinky feet but not dirty feet

--------------------
can i kiss your feet?

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god, shame on you man (j/k) if you take away the smell you take away the essence. The smell is THE most important aspect of the turn on of sexy female feet for me, I can take any stink! [Mmm] My GF enjoys having me smell them when she knows they are sweaty and she will sometimes grip my nose with her toes, turns me on just thinking about it! Lol.

Stink all the way [Big Grin]

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like a little bit of smell but not so strong. Clean feet are ok, but I usually wait a few hours after my wife takes a shower before I dig into her feet. That way they can build up a little bit of odor and taste.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like clean.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Fresh and clean for me. There have been a couple odors (very mild ones) that I found pleasant but, on the whole, stinky feet are - to me - bad smelling feet.

I completely agree about the clean feet, I love my mans fresh and sweet from the shower and I keep his feet looking good...he on the other hand wants mine stinky and begs me to let my feet sweat in my shoes with no socks...which I do occasionally to please him, he says they can never be "stinky" enough!!
Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer them somewhere along the middle. But I've heard a girl's feet can stink!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My GF is wearing her boots all day with no socks and when she comes to see me is going to let me worship them! [Big Grin] Hope they smell good.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links