Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » stinky vs clean. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: stinky vs clean.
booberry
Loyal Member
Member # 29513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for booberry   Email booberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you guys prefer stinky or clean feet?
Is there a such thing as a girl with feet that smell bad (not in my personal opinion) but just wanted to hear what guys think.

--------------------
kb

Posts: 68 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROCK STAR
Major Player
Member # 2686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROCK STAR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i prefer clean but don't hate on stink. i've dated girls that were like "my feet never stink!" that created this idea in me of them always having this pristine set of feet, but if i smelled their boots i was disappointed. throw me a bone!!! now, with that being said i think i realize that i like a certain amount of smell, not a reek or a stench just a positive reminder that "yep a hot girl was wearing these boots for a bit." my new girlfriend loves to leave her shoes all over my apt, on many occasions have i enjoyed a very pleasant aroma. but i wouldn't classify it as stink. if they smelled like GARBAGE i'd run for the hills. i think i have articulated what feet guys that love clean feet with a smell, appreciate.

--------------------
<3 rock star

Posts: 163 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
booberry
Loyal Member
Member # 29513

Icon 1 posted      Profile for booberry   Email booberry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i know what you mean, thanks

--------------------
kb

Posts: 68 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Need some sort of smell definitely. It's the turn-on factor for me. Nothing sexier than a cute girl with alil stink to them! [Smile]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
booberry
Loyal Member
Member # 29513

exactly, nothing hotter than a super cute chick with stinky feet.

--------------------
kb

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^...or homely with stinky feet--it's all good. [Big Grin]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkAngel
Board Regular
Member # 3208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkAngel   Author's Homepage   Email DarkAngel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely love smelly feet. My wife is WELL aware of this and is quick to tell me her feet are very sweaty after a long day.

I'm not saying I'd turn away clean feet, though. Especially if they are just out of the shower. Those soft, moist, clean feet are killers, I tell you. Killers!

--------------------
"Don't argue with dumb people. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Posts: 40 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer a stinky smell that blends in with a sweet lotioney-type smell. Perhaps it's because in my sleepy-foot past , all the feet I encountered were lotioned up with a faint smell, somewhat.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I generally don't like smelly feet. however, I can tolerate a light scent. Btw, I curious to know how many times, on average, has this topic come up on the forum. It seems like every other week or so. Or perhaps I'm exagerating a little.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a little stinky but not terrible

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No stink or they are washing or gettin' the eff out.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take both, but I vastly prefer feet with a smell so strong it makes your hair stand on end.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fresh and clean for me. There have been a couple odors (very mild ones) that I found pleasant but, on the whole, stinky feet are - to me - bad smelling feet.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stinky feet gives the foot character.

STINKY STINKY STINKY!!

to be quite honest, it goes without saying.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stinky for sure and sometimes extra stinky if her natural foot scent is really pleasurful

and to answer you question about if there's any women with feet who smell bad, you should take a stroll on skid row with a few bux in your hand and I promise you, your mind may change on that supposition, (by the sour look on your face) LOL!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links