Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Calling all pigs (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Calling all pigs
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how do you guys whack it on the net if personality is so important to you?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nodes - WORD!

I just went out with an old gf and she was telling me that more guys hit on her when she was driving a beater rather than her bangin' 335. She said most guys think she is a bitch or driving someone elses car - eg money!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1)Personality
2)Feet
3)Ass
4)Legs
5)Boobs

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"1. Personality - without a good one, I'm not interested in anything!"
Comment by Flicker

Yeah, suuure, riiight !! [Wink]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1] Personality
2] Feet
3] Legs
4] Boobs
5] Ass

yeah, tna are last for me, and as for personality being #1, i have plenty girls w/ great feet, but horrible or no personality. When it comes down it, I'm stayin w/ a girl cause I love her, her feet are just a bonus.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet (sorry but it's first!)
Personality
Ass
Legs
Boobs

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To just look? Then legs, feet, boobs, and ass. Personality doesn't come into play.
If I were looking for a GF? Then it would be legs, personality, feet, tits, and ass.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_n_toes
Board Regular
Member # 31541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_n_toes   Email soles_n_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DownUnderFeet:
I say personality is more important than feet because their attitude towards my love for them can greatly influence the enjoyment I get out of it. Her feet are useless to me if she is snotty, dismissive and not fun to be intimate with.

amen brother, completely with you there. my list would be:

Personality/Face
Feet
Ass
Legs
Boobs

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
I know some might be thinking that I forgot to include personality in my list, but i kind of meant it as a joke. But i am glad most of you guys rolled with it anyway. Since the heading of the post is "calling all pigs." I guess you most of you guys couldent be called pigs, since personality ranked very high on most lists.

I agree more with babeflover "don't give a fuck about personality, as long as she likes to fuck."

and Elvzz, "Most just bitch about money"

To me sex should be separate from people's idea of "love,"

You don't need love to have good sex, but you do need sex to be in love with someone.

Pump em and dump em, bang em and clang em, use em and loose em.
Oh I don't think there needs to be love. Maybe I'm old fashioned, (which is odd because I'm not even 20) but a women is more than a clump of body parts to me and sex is more than rubbing those parts on mine. It is a cooperative activity and if she is not on my wavelength then I may as well be at home masturbating where finishing in less than a minute is actually quite productive.

That joke at the end is gold. [Laugh]

I think that what you said is great. But what i am going to need for you to do for me DownUnderFeet is for you to send all of those women with the personalities you don't care for over to me and i will smell each and every one of their feet for as long as i can stand their personality near me. [Mmm]

I see some of you guys had ties in your list, what the hell is a tie, really? you can't settle on one or the other. I mean there is no bag of money waiting for you if you have the perfect list. The hypotheitcal rule for lists such as this one is EITHER ONE OR NONE.(NO TIES, its not fathersday and i don't even have a kid!!!)

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Damn good question Mikey P. Hey mike i wonder why no one has been able to answer this???

Could it be that someone is full of S ????

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nodes:
quote:
Damn good question Mikey P. Hey mike i wonder why no one has been able to answer this???

Could it be that someone is full of S ????

[Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links