Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you ever smell your own feet? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Do you ever smell your own feet?
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahh it would be an idea! but then you would know what i look like! [Tongue]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
nah.. i won't remind you... but a pic (email) of you sniffin' your own toes.. now that is an idea.... lol!!!

RPM

Maybe it she has way too many we'll be in for a treat at the Foot pictures section!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's all chip in and buy Ophillia a few drinks !! [Cheers]

_fjb_ [Laugh]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
ahh it would be an idea! but then you would know what i look like! [Tongue]

although your secret would be safe with me, i respect your position and leave it in the great idea/fantasy column and keep it moving.

although the idea I had in mind wouldn't show your identity.. just you sucking your toes and your tat.

well... so much for my creative ideas.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blech! I hate the smell of my own feet when i get home from work. so no.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL which tattoo RPM i have 5!

FJB, A&F.....ya both are smartasses! im game bring on the brewskies! [Cheers]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
LOL which tattoo RPM i have 5!

FJB, A&F.....ya both are smartasses! im game bring on the brewskies! [Cheers]

surprise me!!! [Joint]

might loose a few [Cheers]

you're famous for one already... raise the bar then with another [Wink]

in all seriousness.. i see where you're coming from....but this topic has gotten me a little [Puke]

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mommie Dearest what do your feet smell like when you smell them?? I did that when I was little but always more of a silly thing or something, havent conciously smelled my own feet once I was into the fetish.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guitardrew you have inspired a new thread!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have smelled my own feet on numerous occasions, especially when i am licking them for pictures. But mostly I sniff them cause people are always asking me what they smell like. I try and try but I honestly cannot really describe it. They smell like me with a hint of vanilla lotion. Maybe a bit like cake batter?
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm, cake batter?!
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

HailyWood.. good descript. I can work with that. does that differ much if you wear, say, pumps all day?

--------------------

HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would not say it differs much, but to be honest I never really keep my shoes on for very long. Even now as I sit at my desk my shoes are on the floor beneath my chair. When people come into my office I have to quickly try and put them on so I don't look like I am just napping all day. Hee hee:)

I like my feet to be free as much as possible. Even if I am standing in line somewhere, I will often step out of my shoes as well. No one seems to mind.

Maybe if I wore shoes longer or wore the same pair more frequently they would have a stronger scent. But I like my feet sweet, clean and yummy.

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

thanks. that works fine for me. Your answer supports a theory I was going to ask Ben. gals who rather have their feet free tend to not mind being photographed as much as gals who rather hide their feet in their shoes and not remnove them unless they're home.

either way, we win whenever you slip off your shoes.. cute feet tied to great legs!!!

RPM

p.s you remind me of a friend I have. her shoes can't seem to stay on her feet, no matter where she is.. unless outdoors.

--------------------

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my lord... sure wish i could be in line around you HailyWood, if i were your boss at work i would be rushing in on you as much as possible trying to catch you before you quickly put your shoes back on loll...... do you literally take your shoes off most places and just have your shoes sitting around you on the floor and have your feet bare the whole time your sitting around? i know if went on a date to a resturaunt and the girl immediately ditched her shoes and had her barefeet under the table the whole time id be struuugggling to keep it together!! RPM your friend sounds like a joy to be around loll

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links