Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you ever smell your own feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Do you ever smell your own feet?
whyme
Major Player
Member # 29265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whyme   Email whyme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you touch your sweaty feet with your fingers, and put that to your nose to smell what your own feet smell off?

or are you flexible enough to smell them by bending your legs, so your feet is up to your nose?

Posts: 138 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to do this. However, all the years of pulling my feet to my face fucked my knee up. Now I can't do it anymore.

lol

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I never get off on my own feet, ofcourse i smell them. Mostly just for the hell of it, i don't plan it, its more of a sponteneous type thing. But then again i smell my pits occasionaly to see what thats like and i my breath to see how thats doing. The only difference is that there is that special thing with the feet that makes it different than the other things you would otherwise smell on yourself.

Hell i don't mean to brag or anything and i am not trying to get anyone to imagine my feet or anything of that nature, but if i do say so myself i would have to say that i have nice or atleast decent smelling geet, this despite the fact that i am a pretty athletic guy. I also think i have nice looking feet.(don't worry i wont post any pics) They are well proportioned enough.

I don't believe for one second that anyone else here has not rated their own feet for better or for worse, and i am positive most peeps here know what there own feet smell like.

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solegeezer
Loyal Member
Member # 2758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solegeezer   Email solegeezer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no! female feet only for me!
Posts: 56 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i only go for female feet. don't see what would appeal to smelling your own feet. even if i was paid to do it, you can't tell if i'm inhaling or not... and chances are i wouldn't even if you paid me!

but as nodes said... if you're alive and living in your own skin, you've smelled your own feet and body.. just not a matter of going out of your way to do so

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have smelled my own feet just out of curiosity as to why my fella likes the smeel of um so much! teehee

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayrea
Major Player
Member # 28480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oppps smell

--------------------
Jayrea

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure this could be switched around.

Have I masterbated before and then smelled and tasted just to see out of curiosity?

Sure...

if that makes me a freak... so be it but... I was curious. lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by whyme:
Do you touch your sweaty feet with your fingers, and put that to your nose to smell what your own feet smell off?

or are you flexible enough to smell them by bending your legs, so your feet is up to your nose?

OMG [Puke]
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
I am sure this could be switched around.

Have I masterbated before and then smelled and tasted just to see out of curiosity?

Sure...

if that makes me a freak... so be it but... I was curious. lol

Now that is HOT [Smile]
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO NO NO... its not hot... its rather goofy... but at least I can admit it.
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no i do not
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think when I was a kid. But not anymore.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never got off , from my own feet, but when it has smelled, I have smelled them a lot. just to be reminded of a sweaty female foot..

But talk of this is a major turn off [Cry]

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope I,m not that fond of my gargoyle feet. [Puke]

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links