Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ghost of Foot Fetish Past (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ghost of Foot Fetish Past
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:

Another one I miss is Weeza (was that how she was spelled...or Weezer?).

And can anyone remember when the website Amateur Spanish Feet was still free? They had some great models, especially Naia (was that her name?), the lady who ran the whole site.

-Hal-

Yeah, Weeza. I am positive she was the previous girlfriend of the dude that does Britney Sweetstink's site. I had collected photos of her years ago and I recognized the same one of a kind bedroom furniture in the photo sets.

I remember when ASF first started and it was just Naia and her boyfriend on it. I'm thinking they started out just posting pics in the newsgroups at first.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was some Celebrity sole site that was really incredible.. Carnival of Soles I think.. Or maybe that was just what one section of the site was called, I don't remember. That was one of my favorites ever. I remember trying to access it through that internet wayback machine and I couldn't.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid
Board Regular
Member # 694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid   Email Acid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what happen to Michelle from hose toes or Mrs Infactuation?
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Acid:
what happen to Michelle from hose toes or Mrs Infactuation?

I remember them both, but I reckon Mrs. Infatuation was already somewhat mature during her day. Perhaps she moved on to something else?

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And can anyone remember when the website Amateur Spanish Feet was still free? They had some great models, especially Naia (was that her name?), the lady who ran the whole site.

-Hal-

I remember this site too Hal from way back. I remember when it was free and later became a members site. She really did have some amazing models and she was really into feet (especially her own I think). I'd love to see a "Where are they Now" segment...wishful thinking I guess. [Cry]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skitliv
Board Regular
Member # 31452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skitliv   Author's Homepage   Email Skitliv   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sa$h is gone too [Cry]
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AmazonFeet.com

1geniesfeet.com

KimsKastle.com

Gates-of-Eva.com

The Gazelle's Paw Brotherhood

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:

-Hal-

I remember this site too Hal from way back. I remember when it was free and later became a members site. She really did have some amazing models and she was really into feet (especially her own I think). I'd love to see a "Where are they Now" segment...wishful thinking I guess. [Cry]
I think ASF was still around in 2007 but then suddenly disappeared without a trace.
Yes, Naia`s feet were really lovely.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondo...How could I forget Kayliegh Mara. She was the queen of footjobs for sure and that site was insane.

Hal...if you were referring to Annies Feet with the long nails, her site is still very much active at Anny's Feet

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bremmer:
Hal...if you were referring to Annies Feet with the long nails, her site is still very much active at Anny's Feet

Awesome! That`s exactly who I meant. I visited her site last year and it was down...so I thought she had given up. Incredible that she is still around...must be at least a decade now...and her feet still look incredibly sexy!
Thanks for the link.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links