Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ghost of Foot Fetish Past (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ghost of Foot Fetish Past
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy Michelle was one of the first I came (pun intended) across when I first got online. On a short list of favorites, she's definitely up there.
Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember there were a lot of free barefoot celebrities sites, most of which are now gone. RIP.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jstunner
Board Regular
Member # 3865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jstunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should mention Pretty Pink Toes! A perfect pair of size 10's!
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vanderfeet:
What happened with Alice?

I pissed her off. She didn't agree with my dislike of certain footwear and tried ridiculing me over it, pretty much. When she demanded an apology and it turns out i'm not the most submissive person and denied one and stood my ground she ran crying like a spoiled brat.

too bad too, cause i didn't mind her posts.

Here's a link to the incident [Smile]

Alice off the deepend

[ November 24, 2008, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: Bootman ]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootman:
quote:

I pissed her off. She didn't agree with my dislike of certain footwear and tried ridiculing me over it, pretty much. When she demanded an apology and it turns out i'm not the most submissive person and denied one and stood my ground she ran crying like a spoiled brat.

Alice off the deepend

Okay, I don't remember Alice. Anybody got any pics that could help jog my memory?
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redd
Loyal Member
Member # 7848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redd   Email redd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soccer mom SArah
Soccer Mom Sarah...

not a day goes by i dont wish for her return...I am searching everywhere hoping to see her return under same name or new disguises...

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom C.
Board Regular
Member # 3161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom C.   Email Tom C.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent list of sites from the past. I would also include Carol from Gazelle Paw Brotherhood and Kim from Kim's Kastle. Both VERY sexy ladies with INCREDIBLE bare feet in my opinion.

TC

--------------------
T

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Kim from Kim`s Kastle was great!
[Thumbs Up]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Alice off the deepend

you handled it exactly the way i would have handled it [Cool]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
removetheshoes.com

patrickrwagner collection {hehe}

RTS still exists. No offense; thought I'd throw that out there.

FootNotes from way, way back when. It was a free site. I only remember it was free because of my age back then! [Big Grin]

Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
quote:
quote:

Alice off the deepend

Okay, I don't remember Alice. Anybody got any pics that could help jog my memory?
I have lots [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alice's Feet:
quote:
Originally posted by High_Arch_Analyst:
quote:
quote:

Alice off the deepend

I have lots [Wink]
i think i just had a heart attack

[Eek!]

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not as much as Bootman did [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Trent & Eve...where'd they go?

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich666
Loyal Member
Member # 17057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Daemoness yet..
Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links