Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Inside those ugg boots... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Inside those ugg boots...
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wear uggs quite a lot, not the real ones but the cheaper immitations. It gets so hot inside that your feet ALWAYS smell afterwards. The most effective footwear for making your feet hot and sweaty has got to be ballet pumps without socks though. They are the worst. And the shoes always retain the smell. Eventually you have to throw them away they get so bad. Lol.
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovely_Laura   Email Lovely_Laura   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lovely_Laura:
They are the worst.

Or best... take it how you will! Lol xx
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmm... [Mmm]
Me thinking of your feet coming out of your ballet pumps w/o socks
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Lol... it makes me laugh. The pairs and pairs of shoes I have thrown away because of the smell. What a waste! x
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovely laura,

that is music to my ears.

ballet flats are so hot. do they make your feet sweaty too?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Lovely_Laura!
You can always throw your used shoes that are too stinky this way (I will be happy to take care of them for you)!
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

TSII, they do. They start to smell a lot after a while. I think any shoes without socks make your feet all sweaty and smelly. And Kwiks... I have some black slippers under my bed that say 'twinkle toes' on them. I just had a sniff and they are most definetely whiffy. Lol x
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jesus!

thats amazing. you are truely gifted. its really nice to have a lady with beautifully smelling feet.

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

TSII, you need to delete some of your PM's. I can't reply until you do! Laura xxx
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Lovely_Laura... a dream cum true!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Lovely_Laura
Loyal Member
Member # 28659

Kwiks... lol. Ok. Maybe I should send you my slippers, if you'd really like them? Laura xx
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i might be getting some of these this year.They aren't really my style,but i would like to see what they do to my feet after wearing them for a while.I will post my results:)

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a couple encounters with these. I wasn't a big fan of them myself at first, but when I shot Cierra wearing them, that all changed. She had them on for like 15 minutes without socks in her warm apartment and when she pulled them off, her feet were drenched in sweat. I even got a photo of the spaces between her toes puddled with sweat... I'm serious, look!

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/fs-models/fs-cierra/fuzzy_brown_boots039.jpg

After this happened I was talking to Madison. On several occassions she's wore shoes all day at work before a shoot and let me be the ones to take them off and smell her feet for a while before we shoot. With this experience with Cierra fresh in my mind, I asked Madison to wear hers all day with no socks at work. She sent me a text message at work saying the insides of her shoes felt like someone poured water in them. I couldn't wait.

When Madison came over, her feet were SOAKED and were VERY warm. They really didn't have much of a smell like I had been used to with her feet from her tennis shoes and such, but it was still nice.

For the above reasons, I do like these boots now. Don't get me started on Crocs though...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

lovely laura,

i have cleared a load of messages out.

look forward to hearing from you soon!

the topic of uggs:

i had an amazing encounter with a girl that was wearing WELL WORN genuine uggs with black sheer hose. i could not stop thinking of slowing taking them off and sniffing after a long day..... the thought is amazing.

do they actually come out soaked in sweat?

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links