Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Inside those ugg boots... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Inside those ugg boots...
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about you guys, but I never knew girls are barefoot (or at least the ones I saw today) inside those ugg boots. Even at a midwest campus where the temperatures don't go beyond 30 degrees in the daytime, I was a little surprised.

My first encounter was at a library, and a blonde girl had her boots off, and I was able to get a glimpse of her toes.

My second encounter was at a hallway just outside a lecture hall; a girl had her boots off and had her legs crossed, sitting on the floor with her back up against the wall....it was quite a sight.

Are girls usually barefoot inside those uggs even during the winter, or were my encounters just coincidences?

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
usually, they are. the boots are that warm inside that they can do that.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ugg boots are just like the name- ugly. its just a fad. soon will vanish. ps cant wait for better weather,i miss wearing my mules
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JMX:
Are girls usually barefoot inside those uggs even during the winter, or were my encounters just coincidences?

I honestly don't know, but I tend to fantasize about that a lot. Not just the ugg boots themselves--all different kinds! I have a serious boot fetish. I believe part of the allure is wondering how HOT & SWEATY their feet can get over a period of time.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cathymules, I agree, they are ugly. However, I don't know for a fact, but I heard that the sheepskin will make bare feet in them produce a powerful smell... I am so intrigued, I want to get my wife a pair... She didn't say no, she wouldn't wear 'em...I bought a pair of Crocs for my wife - they are ugly, too but when worn with a heavy pair of wool socks, LOOK OUT
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of them are ugly, but I've seen a few nice pairs.

[edited to add missing letters]

[ December 05, 2008, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: FIASCo ]

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
20Legend
Loyal Member
Member # 5492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 20Legend   Email 20Legend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might be one of the few fans of Ugg boots. I know a few women who wear them without socks and being a fan of smelly feet the boots are perfect for holding foot odor. Its like opening a present of christmas morning.

--------------------
Arches are my Kryptonite...

Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good fantasy to think about a lovely lady taking off her uggs, and baring a gorgeous pair of pedicured feet.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, for me... butt ass ugly footwear and, since i am like my feet odor-free, the thought of sweaty feet is a turn off too. i see nothing good coming from these products. lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dig ugg boots, as I generally like all boots. However, my thing for boots is more in the sense of how I get to remove them, as opposed to how they look.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the women i know here in upstate NY that wear them usually have no socks on. They say their feet stay warm in them.

I would love to pull some of their boots off and see how sweaty their feet are.

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikayla's #1 Fan:
quote:

I honestly don't know, but I tend to fantasize about that a lot. Not just the ugg boots themselves--all different kinds! I have a serious boot fetish. I believe part of the allure is wondering how HOT & SWEATY their feet can get over a period of time.
Me too. I'd love to see some of these girls wearing covered shoes in the Spring and Summer! I bet some of them have yummy feet! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AliasnameTO
Loyal Member
Member # 29734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AliasnameTO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Believe it or not, there are a few people who wear them in SOUTH FLORIDA. WHERE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WINTER. I think they're ugly as hell. Especially since you can see one person wearing Uggs, and another person walk by in flip flops on the same day.

And to top it off, I don't like smelly/sweaty feet. So for me, there is no positive to Uggs at all. [Cry] I hope they go away.

Posts: 74 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikayla's #1 Fan:
quote:

Lmao i wonder the same. how sweaty are they? how strong is the smell? how long has she been in them? is she wearing socks? lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A pretty, young woman wrote an article about winter boots.... Check her comments about the Uggs... I am SO buying a pair for my wife.

http://www.examiner.com/x-394-Chicago-Style-Examiner~y2008m12d4-Winter-wear-part-2--The-necessary-boot
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links