Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Michelle Obama's feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Michelle Obama's feet
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find Jamaicanfeet, her feet aren't so bad.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Also if she removed her shoes... I bet every guy on this board would have no control of his brain and would have to look..

shit, you are soooo right. its an urge that so many of us has very little control over. the only time i can control it is when my wife is around and not all the time then even.. thankfully, she is pretty understanding.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the pic dude. Her feet actually look pretty decent and I love the polish that she has on! I'm lovin the arch too.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"What Im saying is that neurologically he could NOT stop himself from looking at her feet!"
Comment by mjl1717

No doubt; I'll give any female feet (of age) a look.
Also, from that pic. of Michelle, her feet look pretty good to me.

[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:
Only pic i've seen so far

http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=75592_MichelleObama_122_610lo.jpg&loc=loc610

Damn, I want a footjob! Her feet are LEAGUES better looking than Sarah Palin. Sarah doesn't even have good looking feet. Have you seen her motherfuckin' toes? Pure garbage.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by roynaba:
Well, she is not good looking, but like one of u guys said, there is sthg about her that's appealing...Anyhow, last year ESSENCE magazine did cover the Obama family during the campaign and there is a nice shot of her feet (with soles showing if i recall....)there are quite huge..For big feet lovers like me, it'll awsome to worship them...for others...not really...lol

God, I hope so! [Fingers Crossed] After all, she is 5'11" ....I'd hate to see tiny feet on someone that tall. It's all about proportion.

Personally, I don't think she's unattractive. Granted, she's no "Halle Berry" ~ however, there's sumthin' about her like roynaba mentioned earlier. Whatever it is, I wish I could patent it--sell it in a bottle--make Millions--the usual! [Roll Eyes] But I digress....Do you happen to know which issue of ESSENCE that was, exactly? Do most magazines sell 'back' issues?

Thanks for the photo, jamaicanfeet! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a thing for big, strong, confident looking black women and she fills the bill! I would take those black feet anytime!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn..ok, ok. I don't know about y'all but they look sexy as hell to me. I saved the pic just to zoom in as an option. They look good to me. I wonder if Barack pays any attention to them. I think it would be pretty f*cked up if he didn't.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=75592_MichelleObama_122_610lo.jpg&loc=loc610

Nice. Her feet look better than expected. I actually have never found her too attractive(this is coming from a black girl lovin fiend). Now I'm beginning to wonder if the president has a secret foot fetish, because I don't know if I can believe it was her face that mostly did it for him. I know that was crude...just food for thought... [Cool]

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Thanks Jamaicanfeet. It's the first pic I've seen. Not half bad.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by candidninja:
Now I'm beginning to wonder if the president has a secret foot fetish, because I don't know if I can believe it was her face that mostly did it for him. I know that was crude...just food for thought... [Cool]

No, it's not crude at all. I broke up with someone a few years back b/c I discovered I was more attracted to her feet, than her face....
now That's crude!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candidfootspy
Board Regular
Member # 34384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candidfootspy   Author's Homepage   Email candidfootspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Originally posted by candidninja:
Now I'm beginning to wonder if the president has a secret foot fetish, because I don't know if I can believe it was her face that mostly did it for him. I know that was crude...just food for thought... [Cool]

No, it's not crude at all. I broke up with someone a few years back b/c I discovered I was more attracted to her feet, than her face....
now That's crude!

You're better than me... I do the reverse, I've dated way too many women based more on their feet than their face(s)/personalities, just a sucker for pretty feet, cant help it, I'm just a sleazy bastard... LOL [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Because you can't help but peek anyway. WWW.CANDIDFOOTSPY.COM  -

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links