Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Michelle Obama's feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Michelle Obama's feet
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've searched the web and haven't been able to find any pics of Michelle Obama's feet. Does anyone have a link?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank God you can't find any. Not a good looking chick ... IMO
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, you know Obama be wantin' some strange.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
michelle is one fine looking milf KC you are missin out

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well....theres like a no feet in Washington rule...something like "its rude to wear open toed shoes In DC" so you probably won't be able to find pix of her feet...at least not for a while any way

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KC_666:

It's a great thing you said that. For a second I thought I was the only one who thought that. You took the words right out of my mouth.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I can agree with you (KC & National) on some degree - she's not exactly SMOKIN HOT...but there's something about her that is just "mezmerizing" and I'd LOVE to get a peek at those large soles of hers - let's get on that papparatzi(sp)!!! LOL...LOL...LOL...
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL Must be a republican.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
quote:

I'm not sure where KC_666 stands on poitical issues. As far as I go, I agreed with him and I'm a Democrat. I just don't find her attractive enough to want to see her feet. If anyone want to see how they look, then that's one thing. All I'm saying is that just because someone does not like her enough to see her feet, does not make him anti-Obama.

Two anti-democrats women whose feet I want to see are FNCs (Fox News Channel) Megyn Kelly and Julie Banderas. Just because I don't agree with those two does not mean I don't want to see their feet. They're just plain hotter. Especially Julie.

If you were being sarcastic by saying he's a republican, then I take those comments back. i felt that I needed to get this comment in.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
quote:

I'm not sure where KC_666 stands on poitical issues. As far as I go, I agreed with him and I'm a Democrat. I just don't find her attractive enough to want to see her feet. If anyone want to see how they look, then that's one thing. All I'm saying is that just because someone does not like her enough to see her feet, does not make him anti-Obama.

Two anti-democrats women whose feet I want to see are FNCs (Fox News Channel) Megyn Kelly and Julie Banderas. Just because I don't agree with those two does not mean I don't want to see their feet. They're just plain hotter. Especially Julie.

If you were being sarcastic by saying he's a republican, then I take those comments back. i felt that I needed to get this comment in.

LOL Feel better?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

About you being sarcastic? Yeah. Forget I ever said that to you. But she's still Michelle Obama. Let's look for Jacqueline Kennedy instead.

--------------------
 -

Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's whack. He could have done way better with respect to looks at least.

I don't know her, therefore I can't comment on her her personality, but from what I've in the media, seen she is not very intriguing.

I imagine her feet are not hot, but I could be wrong.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No matter what my or anyone elses ideology is, feet (and looks and general sex appeal) should be looked at in a bi-partisian (spelling?) manner.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she doesn't do anything for me either, that being said i'd still like a peek at those tootsies.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, she is not good looking, but like one of u guys said, there is sthg about her that's appealing...Anyhow, last year ESSENCE magazine did cover the Obama family during the campaign and there is a nice shot of her feet (with soles showing if i recall....)there are quite huge..For big feet lovers like me, it'll awsome to worship them...for others...not really...lol
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links