Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » An interesting question... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: An interesting question...
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Upon re-read of this thread I now see that my original question did mention specific physical features. I used myself as a gauge of what is attractive and I acknowledge that others have other preferences. I realize that although there is some acceptance of what most men find attractive there are those that have alternative preferences.

The intent of that question was to nicely get an admission that no one prefers average when attractive is available. I am not going to change the phrasing in the original post as it might confuse others trying to read this thread.

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skipperbob:
National - you need to stop judging other people just because you don't like their answers. I have seen many so called "hot" females who had ugly feet (to me). Each of us have different likes and dislikes on what is ugly and what isn't and you don't have a monopoly on judging such things or making comments about other people's choices. Some answers don't make sense to you? OK, but theirs are just as valid as yours and they have as much right to say them in this forum as your childish reply.

What's wrong? Some people here were bashing the more attractive women, making the suggestion that a lot of them have ugly feet. Of course no one is going to pick ugly feet over hot ones. It does not make sense to think that most hot women have ugly feet. The comments here come across as saying that feet is ALL that matters. In other words, even if her face and/or body looks less than appealing, you'll still worship the feet because they're "hot"? How creepy does that sound? Beautiful women with ugly feet is an extremely rare combination. Less than attractive women with less than attractive feet go hand in hand.

So when it was said that when you see a hot woman, common sense tells you that her feet are hot, are you saying that's a lie? How come it's okay for people to say that they'll worship her hot feet even if she looks like hell from the waist up, but it's not okay for someone else to say that in doing so would be crazy? I can see how someone would pick a cute girl over a hot one, even if both have hot feet or if the cute one had better feet than the hot one. But like I said, no one is going to pick putrid feet. However, the question that started this topic was not talking cute women. It was making reference to less than attractive women. If you're saying there's nothing wrong about worshiping an ugly girl's foot even if her feet look hot (as unlikely as that combination is), then I don't how else I can help you.

If a girl is going to have her hot feet worshiped by me, it is a MUST that the rest of her is cute or hot. That includes her face.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mechanixx
Board Regular
Member # 32620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mechanixx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd much rather worship a pretty girl with average feet's feet, then an ugly girl with super hot feet's feet. My mind can't get rid of the knowledge of the unattractive girl, in the same way I would rather have sex with a beautiful faced girl with small breasts and no ass then an ugly one with perfect boobs and a perfect ass. Obviously you'd like to get the body parts and the face to be attractive, but the face is generally what I'm least likely to compromise on.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DetroitBoy75
Board Regular
Member # 39179

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DetroitBoy75   Email DetroitBoy75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I've definitely seen some sexy feet on a woman who wasn't considered cute. And yes I would overlook the face for the feet. Nothing above the ankle matters. I also remember I saw a woman who was about sixty walk in a storage facility where my friend worked and her feet were in flip flops looked like they belonged to a thirty year old. I would have worshiped those 60 year old feet.
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DetroitBoy75
Board Regular
Member # 39179

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DetroitBoy75   Email DetroitBoy75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I've definitely seen some sexy feet on a woman who wasn't considered cute. And yes I would overlook the face for the feet. Nothing above the ankle matters. I also remember I saw a woman who was about sixty walk in a storage facility where my friend worked and her feet were in flip flops looked like they belonged to a thirty year old. I would have worshiped those 60 year old feet.
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links