Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » An article on Foot Fetishism, may find interesting (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: An article on Foot Fetishism, may find interesting
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't agree on the toe thing either. i don't see or want them to be nipples or penis'! I just like them for what they are.

I agree with most of it though. before me and my girlfriend became intimate she used to ask to have her feet massaged.

heh. they were excellent days actually. i realised i liked feet but hadn't met anyone to talk about it with. then suddenly i met her, she was great and all but when i went to her place she walked around barefoot! was great! then she asked for a massage. over time i worked my way up too.
she still loves foot massages too. but i guess theres no reason to stop liking them when they feel so good!

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyTeen:
That view is so closed minded though. It's like can't a man just enjoy sucking a woman's big toe? There doesn't have to be an explanation for it.

Sometimes psychologists are so stupid. [Laugh]

It begs the question, "When a woman sucks on a man's penis, what is it that she is using the penis as a substitute for?"

Right?

AN ERECT NIPPLE!
God! Get it sorted, Pjay! [Big Grin]

Psychology is easy [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry - she turned me off from the first paragraph when she claims "But unlike breasts, legs and buns, the charms of feet are rarely examined, except by podiatrists, pedicurists, foot fetishists, foot hedonists and shoe salesmen."
I think any woman who has ever had a pedicure, any woman who has ever applied polish to her toes, knows exactly how sexy a foot CAN be. Just like a breast or ass or leg.

Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch-Mage
Board Regular
Member # 23167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch-Mage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good article! Bookmarked! [Cool]
Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The author is entitled to her views, and I appreciate her sharing them in print. Some conclusions she drew did not seem very feasible. Reading her definition of a foot fetishist, I must comment that most who frequent wu's site are not foot fetishists, but foot lovers. Most of those who would not be interested in the subject matter here would consider it a foot fetish site. Ignorance trumps the dictionary due to convenience. The romantic mind is not a butterfly specimen pinned to a piece of cardboard with a label. The romantic mind is as boundless as the universe, undefinable in a mere article. Deep space stuff, huh?
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dig it, maaaaan! [Joint]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lynard:
Sorry - she turned me off from the first paragraph when she claims "But unlike breasts, legs and buns, the charms of feet are rarely examined, except by podiatrists, pedicurists, foot fetishists, foot hedonists and shoe salesmen."
I think any woman who has ever had a pedicure, any woman who has ever applied polish to her toes, knows exactly how sexy a foot CAN be. Just like a breast or ass or leg.

I totally disagree. Having asked a good number of girls to pose, I've heard quite a few mention that the only reason they wear cute shoes and get pedicures is because they find feet repulsive and wouldn't pose because they just hate feet. That line isn't meant for a foot fetishist, it's meant for the non-foot lover out there who might be reading it. It says, "Hey, ever think about this?"

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18272 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links