Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » An article on Foot Fetishism, may find interesting (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: An article on Foot Fetishism, may find interesting
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't call this an article, it's more of a column, or what people nowadays call a blog, which is the writer's experience and views. From someone who used to be a journalist, I am not saying this piece is deserving of an award, I just state that it is interesting to see what someone, especially a female, has to say about all of this. And I know a ton of people who write blogs, or own blog sites to express their views, but also use it to serve as advertisement for their sites/products - quite a few of them are on this board as well. I don't knock her for that.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyTeen:
Don't know if you guys have seen it. Don't agree with her view on toe sucking though.

Overall, her 'blog' was a serious page turner! I actually enjoyed it. But I agree with ya there, LuckyTeen! Her views on toe-sucking are somewhat twisted.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Don't know if you guys have seen it. Don't agree with her view on toe sucking though.

Overall, her 'blog' was a serious page turner! I actually enjoyed it. But I agree with ya there, LuckyTeen! Her views on toe-sucking are somewhat twisted.
Those are FAR from her views. That's a very common reason psychologists use, dating all the way back to Frued. It has become the quick and easy answer to describe it. But as with Frued, it was always about penises. I think he had an obsession with them, if you want to know my view.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarateChris
Board Regular
Member # 34894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KarateChris   Email KarateChris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tend to like articles like this because it helps me understand my attraction to female feet by hearing someone else's perspective. It doesn't seem as scientific as I would have liked, though. I've always wondered why is it that I can look at a woman's pedicured foot and get as turned on as when a regular guy sees a naked woman. I can remember all the way back to having an attraction to girl's feet in kindergarten. It's something that's been with me for a while.
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Those are FAR from her views. That's a very common reason psychologists use, dating all the way back to Frued. It has become the quick and easy answer to describe it. But as with Frued, it was always about penises. I think he had an obsession with them, if you want to know my view.

Patrick

Whoa! [Eek!] I honestly had no idea. I must've misunderstood her interpretation. Is that similar to penis envy? I'm much more interested in what SHE thinks--not who she can quote or paraphrase. Thanks for clearing that up, Patrick. Frued and his 'penis theories' always creaped me out.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if you like toes, you clearly love a big, juicy cock. [Roll Eyes]

It's clear really... [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Well if you like toes, you clearly love a big, juicy cock. [Roll Eyes]

It's clear really... [Wink]

I heard if you like pussy, it actually means you want to have butt sex with a dude... according to Frued. Is he a closet homosexual?

Patrick

[ October 14, 2009, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great article all around. The toe sucking thing seems way off based but she's entitled to her theories, and missing the mark once or twice in such a well done and comprehensive review isn't too too bad in my opinion, although when she misses the mark, she really misses the mark. lol.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let me know if you agree, i like to suck a womans toes with the same techniques ive seen my own cock sucked. ii wanna pleasure their toe like they pleaure me
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does she think a perky woman's erect nipple is deemed as a pseudo penis too??
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't read that article but she sound like she like wam bam thank you me instead of fore play that many women as asking their lover to provide. To me, sucking and licking a woman feet is fore play!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
Does she think a perky woman's erect nipple is deemed as a pseudo penis too??

I think too many people are focused on this part of the piece, which is only brought up because over the last 100 years, psychologists have made that statement. She doesn't say that it is the reason why, just states some of the opinions out there. When I took a psychology class back in college, I remember reading this whole dick sucking thing with the fetish and pretty much anything else, when it came to the Frued and some of his followers.

This is my two cents, if you don't think that is the reason you like sucking toes, than enjoy the rest of the piece because it isn't at all bad.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
A ton of psychologists have used that toe sucking equation. I don't buy it either. I think she only brings it to light because of how many people have stated it.

Patrick

It's as asinine as saying that guys who own guns do so to compensate for penile shortcomings.

Both comparisons are monumentally stupid, one-size-doesn't-actually-fit-all bullshit put forth by people who don't actually know a fucking thing about what they're talking about.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
That view is so closed minded though. It's like can't a man just enjoy sucking a woman's big toe? There doesn't have to be an explanation for it.

Sometimes psychologists are so stupid. [Laugh]

It begs the question, "When a woman sucks on a man's penis, what is it that she is using the penis as a substitute for?"

Right?

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
I haven't read that article but she sound like she like wam bam thank you me instead of fore play that many women as asking their lover to provide. To me, sucking and licking a woman feet is fore play!

To me, it doesn't make sense to at once admit to not having read the article, and then conjecture about what the author is all about... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links