Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » womens big feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: womens big feet
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh....My FAVORITE SUBJECT!!!! [Mmm]

Truth be told, I tend to date taller women regularly b/c I'm addicted to long legs & big feet! So yes, I've had my fair share. You know the old saying... "U don't know whatcha got, until it's gone?" My last g/f (who stood an astounding 5'11") wore size 12W!!!! Needless to say, I miss them dearly. [Cry]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by temp1234:
My girlfriends feet are really small (UK size 6) and I like em :3. I think size is one of the things I really dont care about with feet. Like at all.

It's not that I don't care about the size of her feet, it's that I find appeal in both the really small and the really big (oh, yes, and the mid-sized as well). SHAPE is what's important to me. Not size.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer20000
Board Regular
Member # 36130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer20000   Email footsniffer20000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how know that womens of witch natnality have bigest feet?
Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best foot experience I ever had was with woman with size 12s; and they were wide and wrinkly and smelled to high Heaven....and I mean Heaven... [Jerkoff] ....but I digress.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footsniffer20000:
how know that womens of witch natnality have bigest feet?

probably norwegian I would guess... ... ... and hope, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I love big feet too. I might have you guys all beat though, biggest feet I've ever had were the size 15s of Mikayla Miles at a Foot Night party.

You lucky bastard. [Laugh]

Mikayla's feet look great. Sometimes, women with big feet have feet that tend not to look so good.

The biggest feet I ever got my hands on were on a stripper who had a pair of size 12s (US). They were in nice condition too. She let me suck on her toes and lick her feet. I even managed to get all 5 of her toes on each foot into my mouth.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chastisedfootpiggy
Board Regular
Member # 37391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chastisedfootpiggy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This reminds me of the "plus size feet" thread, and I have to say, I don't see what on earth is attractive about a pair of feet that can double as snow skis. It's even worse when their toes resemble fingers or if they're so boney you can see every "knuckle" in her toes.

Womens feet should be small, petite, and feminine or at least match the woman's proportions. I understand taller women have longer feet, no problem with that, but since I prefer shorter gals there's no problem for me.

cfp

Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer20000
Board Regular
Member # 36130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer20000   Email footsniffer20000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love womens big feet
Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love big feet too but i love feet period lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over the past weekend I recieved a foot job from a woman who told me she was 51 years old. She had size 11 feet which were in surprisingly good shape for someone in her age group.
She had never given a footjob before, but she really enjoyed the experience, especially when I shot a huge load on her soles.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footsniffer20000:
hello all
i love womens big feet i mean shoe size 39-40-41

how else love womens big feet????????

I like this range too with 8-9 being my sweet spot.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer20000
Board Regular
Member # 36130

my favorites sizes are 39 and 40
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with PJay, it is the shape of the foot (high arch, well rounded heels and toes) that attracts me to the foot. From my experience, females with smaller feet seem to have more shape therefore are more appealing to me (petite girls, not small large women). As we have seen by other posts, females with sizes 9+ can have great shape and have incrediably sexy feet.
Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer20000
Board Regular
Member # 36130

does anybody know a lady with size 41??
footsniffer20000
Board Regular
Member # 36130

does anybody know a lady with size 41?
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links