Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » womens big feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: womens big feet
the human carpet
Board Regular
Member # 36979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the human carpet   Email the human carpet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh 9 is common
Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:

Yea, I had a girlfriend with size 9's
and would agree.. Size 9 somewhat common in the U.S., by the way she also was 5'7.

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its also ironic that a guy like me who is 5'9 has to usually look for a tall girl to get size 10 or better feet.
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big? O'yeah!
Wide? Ditto!
Both? Now THAT'S living!

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I havent been to any czech countries, but I think our NFL play 60 obese population portends bigger feet even in women...tokyo tiny skinny feet, brazil same, portugal same, they dont eat the shit we do...have a coke and some meat get big feet...Dont get it twisted, I like skinny long feet like my ladies...my friends call me the amazon killer. If she aint taller than me in heels, why bother.

[ December 05, 2009, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Elvzz ]

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

quote:
Originally posted by glabrous1:
Big? O'yeah!
Wide? Ditto!
Both? Now THAT'S living!

agree!
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had size 9s and 10s is the biggest I have ever seen.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i prefer feet that are on the bigger size...
my wifes are a size 10..

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met a woman with some beautiful size 12s.
I too like women with big feet, especially with a high arch.

Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer20000
Board Regular
Member # 36130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer20000   Email footsniffer20000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmm size 9 an 10 are my favorites
Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess it depends on what kind of mood im in. my favorites vary from 7 - 11. nothing like licking some big soles that seem to go on for miles though.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10's 11's and 12's aren't that uncommon.
I used to work at a shoe store, and everyday we had complaints about limited selection in sizes 11's and 12's. The most common sizes that were bought were 8 1/2 - 10. Mostly 9's and 9 1/2's though.

Wonderful job I will say. [Smile]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never thought i did until my girls friend came round and she was size 11!!! they looked delisious..

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one thing I would love to do someday is to hook up with one of those tall slender female basketball players.

I got to see some of the UConn - Syracuse female players after a game one night when they met with family and friends outside the locker rooms. Some of those women are absolutely beautiful. One could only imagine what their feet looked like after taking off their sweaty sneakers.

If I was a college guy who is a foot lover, i would definitely go after one of them.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsniffer20000
Board Regular
Member # 36130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer20000   Email footsniffer20000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like licking big feet
Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links