Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas --The Class Championship. The Finest Four Celebs Are Left. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas --The Class Championship. The Finest Four Celebs Are Left.
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:

I'm not sure who I'll vote for, but I think this match favors Kim because her whole family is on TV and they always provide for great entertainment. The same can be said for Audrina's friends, but I enjoy watching the Kardashians on TV a lot more than those women on the hills. Audrina has beaten Megan, but Kim can also handle tough competition.

Not only that, Kim is hotter than Audrina. Her feet are more sensational as well. I can see Audrina bringing out great pictures since she has shown great pictures in the last two rounds. However, those pictures are not going to stand out if Kim ALSO has great pictures to show how much she's worth. The fact that Audrina has defeated Megan will only make Kim that much more ready to bring out the goods for the guys to gawk at. Kim is going to take Audrina to school and the championship is going to go to her.

KIM!!!

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Audrina's feet are far more sensational than Kim's. I would even say that Kim's are a little plain.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Hunter, all we know is that tonight National is going to have his finals. Kim against Audrina. I don't know what pictures National will have for everyone. For Audrina fans, you don't know what Kim is going to have up her sleeves. The same goes for those who plan on voting for Kim. I can't believe that one of them will actually lose.

As far as Candice Swanepoel goes, she's very sexy. I love her already. She's also very sweet. I think it's great that you don't have an American as the official lady of the NFC when you already have an American as the IT girl for the AFC. The accent brings a great jolt of culture that the world over has to offer. In that clip, I love how the guys get tongue tied when trying to explain football (I...I.....I...I...I...) I love it how girls look so cure when they give reasons like how the weather is so much nicer in Arizona than it is in Tennessee as the reason why she picked the Titans. And I liked how she blushed when she talked about Joe Flacco.

She's a joy already and I know almost nothing about the girl up until now.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links