Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week Six Appeal. The Showcase of Famous Women. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week Six Appeal. The Showcase of Famous Women.
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, not too concerned about the loss. I'm not a fan of Carmen myself, but I can kind of understand why people would vote for her.

Obviously, Irina doesn't have that kind of reputation (yet). That's the only thing that concerns me, really; she doesn't yet take the votes from people.

If she makes the playoffs, I'll be pleased.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE STANDINGS
UPDATED

(The first number next to each name is for the number of wins. The second number stands for her losses. The third is for the number of ties. The last number is her winning percentage.)

American Female Class

Division I

Olivia Wilde 5-1-0-.833
Jessica Alba 3-2-0-.600
Katrina Bowden 1-4-0-.200
Kristen Bell 0-5-0-.000

Division II

Joanna Krupa 5-1-0-.833
Marisa Miller 4-1-0-.800
Ana Beatriz Barros 1-5-0-.166
Jessica Szohr 0-5-0-.000

Division III

Carmen Electra 5-1-0-.833
Stacy Keibler 5-1-0-.833
Kim Kardashian 3-3-0-.500
Jessica Lowndes 2-4-0-.333

Division IV

Irina Shayk 3-2-0-.600
Eva Longoria 2-4-0-.333
Miranda Kerr 2-4-0-.333
Adriana Lima 1-5-0-.166

--

National Female Class

Division I

Kate Beckinsale 5-0-0-1.000
Ashley Tisdale 4-2-0-.666
Jennifer Aniston 2-4-0-.333
Jenna Dewan 1-5-0-.166

Division II

Katy Perry 5-1-0-.833
Victoria Justice 4-2-0-.666
Audrina Patridge 3-2-0-.600
Kelly Brook 0-6-0-.000

Division III

Megan Fox 5-1-0-.833
Candice Swanepoel 4-1-0-.800
Alessandra Ambrósio 4-2-0-.666
Emmanuelle Chriqui 1-4-0-.200

Division IV

Eva Mendes 4-1-0-.800
Katharine McPhee 3-3-0-.500
AnnaLynne McCord 2-3-0-.400
Carrie Underwood 1-5-0-.166

----

THE BRITISH INVASION

With 44 career wins, Kate Beckinsale has more wins than any other woman in NFC history. But she has zero championships to show for it. This season, however, is starting to look very different for her. As someone with the class and intergirty as Kate Beckinsale, she brings the mystique that gives the impression that she is the godsend from past generations of Hollywood's more golden and innocent times. Without involving herself in the many shenanigans that many of today's stars find themselves in, she still gets enough appreciation from the voters. She still gives hint reminders that she can still win even if she doesn't fit into the profile of the present-day stars who feel the want to do outlandish things to get attention.

If she gets attention, she does so subtly, like the stars from the past. In this case, she seems more determined than ever to winning the Ferragamos and the World Championship. A win over Carmen Electra? Might've been a fluke to some. And now a win over Audrina Patridge? Now she might be on to something. Though the sample size might be real small (AnnaLynne McCord, Eva Mendes, Carrie Underwood, Vanessa Hudgens) no other girl has beaten those two in the same season. More impressive was that of those other four women, all but Underwood has made the playoffs before. More women will get the same chance in the furture, but Kate's the first one to pull that off.

With all those wins Kate has had, very few of them came against women who were just as dominant. Just about all of her wins were against mid-carders. This is the first time I can remember seeing Kate Beckinsale pull two rabbits out of the hat in one season. Beckinsale is starting to show that she is a fine wine, someone who gets better with age.

These wins now have others in the NFC wondering if a British invasion is on the horizon? I mean, Kate won many matches before, but at those times, not too many people became too concern as to whether should take the NFC by storm.

Parity has made itself present because last week was the earliest time into any season in where one girl remained undefeated. Now just because Kate is the last one to remain undefeated, that does not give her an automatic bid to make the finals. In 2008, Longoria was the last girl to lose a match. She did not make the finals. 2009, Megan Fox completed the Perfect Season. Last year, Marisa Miller was the last to lose a match. She did not make the finals as well. With parity taking over, it's more wishy-washy as to whether how far Kate can go.

The match between Beckisale and Audrina was their first match since meeting each other in the Divisionals of last year's playoffs. At the time, Audrina was heavly favored, and the final results showed just that:

2010 NFC Divisional Class --
Audrina Patridge, 59
Kate Beckinsale, 47

Katy Perry is one of those girls who have yet to feel the effects of what being in a parity race feels like. She has received more votes than anyone in the NFC so far this season and, like Kate, is in the mist of a better season than the one she experienced last year. And that says a lot considering that both Kate and Katy made the playoffs last year. With as dominant as Audrina was last year, there's little sense in believing that she will go soft for the rest of the year. I expect her to make a comeback and I expect her to be even more focused now that she's had her second loss.

Audrina after the match:
"This is bull$#!t. I did not come here to lose anything. I have fans who expect better out of me, and I am my best critic. I came here to avenge my loss from last year's finals. I'M the defending NFC champion. Not Megan or Candice. I am. That means, I have to everyone why that is, and win an even bigger prize by winning the championship. I send out my apologies to my fans. Sorry for what you just saw this week."

With the NFC as packed as it is, I can't wait to see who comes out on top when all is said and done. Comments like the one Audrina said makes for a more competitive contest. We can all expect to hear from Audrina again very soon.

Kate has some comments as well, and it brings to light as to why she's trying harder and harder all the time to be the best she can be. In her last two comments she tweeted, Kate said ...

"It's all about the hard work. You wouldn't be successful by dreaming all day. You must do something." Minutes later, she continued, "Work work work. As long as I enjoy and love what I'm doing, I will never feel tired."

If that doesn't show that Kate's heart is in this, then I don't know what does.

----

"SIX" APPEAL. CARMENs STILL HAS IT.

As I mentioned earlier, Six Appeal was my catchy way of saying sex appeal. But the bottom line is that Carmen shows that she's still a force that is outer-worldly. Carmen shows Kim, once again, how to get the job done. Kim couldn't do it against Tisdale. Carmen could. Kim couldn't do it against Irina. Carmen could.

Carmen is another one who has not felt the effects of parity and is on the verge of restoring her dominance that she has had on this contest the way she did years ago. Irina's loss sitll has her in a pretty tight race in her division. That reality is something hard to wake up to when you were on a roll the way Irina has. She failed at a chance to become the first woman in Fashionistas history to beat both Kim and Carmen in the same season.

Before I say anything else, here are some more pictures of Irina Nusuth posted in his site. You can check them out here:
http://www.celebrityfeet4.us/?p=4558
http://img22.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=Y5BCHDDZ6Z_irina_closeup.jpg -- Another Closeup.

But there's another girl who still has an excellent shot to becoming the first one to beat both Carmen and Kim. Her name is Kate Beckinsale. She has defeated Carmen earlier this year. She has a date with Kim Kardashian later this season.

----

THE HELLCAT HAS EIGHT LIVES LEFT

Just when it was thought that Tisdale would fall off the face of the Earth after the loss to Carmen, she comes back the following week to beat the face of the future in Victoria Justice. Ashley was the first to warn us that parity would make itself at home in this contest by pulling off the biggest upset in Fashionistas history over Kim Kardashian. It's because of her that other women beleived that if she can hang in with the big girls of this contest, then they can, too. She is what started that movement and she wants to show everyone that she intends to make the best of a brand new momentum that the less popular girls also have great feet and that the less popular ones deserve to have a say in this game. Those girls have credit to give to Ashley and she intends on giving back to her supporters.

That was a great win for Ashley.

----

This has been another great week for all of us. Week 7 comes to your way this Tuesday night.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jensen:
I love country music, and I love country girls. When I saw Carrie Underwood's pictures, my pants exploded like a terrorist.

Curt Henning. Love that song. I'm happy that Underwood finally got a win. It's been long overdue.

Along with that comment, we've had some jokers this week. I love the comedy. That Olivia Wilde comment was deep. I'm an Olivia fan so that didn't sit too well with me, but I can see why it's funny for others. PanAm is a classic. Keep it up guys. My comment can't make people laugh, but it helps to have others provide the funny material.

Thank you so much, National for providing us such a great entertainment value to all of us. You're doing everyone here a wonderful service with all the hard work you put into every week. I learn something new every week with your own synopsis after each week when you talk about how things are shaping out to be for these women.

That Carmen and Irina clips were mouthwatering to watch. I think that's the Carmen we'll see in the playoffs. Not good news for anyone facing her.

And Nusuth's work is an excellent place for more great stuff. Sometimes I find myself being in there for a while. And the closeups of Irina are great. That was a hard loss for her to take. With the way things are going, she could be the fourth seed and will have to compete in the first round. But I won't count out Miranda and Longoria just yet. Something tells me that we haven't seen the last of them.

[ March 20, 2011, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: 18th Floor ]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the kind words 18th Floor. i enjoy working on my site and your appreciation makes it worthwhile. now to address your question:
quote:
I've got a question for Nusuth.

Can you explain why you think Eva Longoria's feet are overrated? I mean, I don't vote for her all the time, but I won't go as fas as to say they're overrated. Perhaps Longoria herself is overrated, but I think her feet are one of the nicer looking ones in here. If you look at her pictures this week, they certainly look nice (by the way, it's nice to see Lindsay Lohan in these pictures again).

i dont find them unattractive, but i dont find them exceptionally attractive either... basically just like the rest of her. for some reason, she just doesnt do anything for me.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links