Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » National Fashionistas -- Week Six Appeal. The Showcase of Famous Women. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: National Fashionistas -- Week Six Appeal. The Showcase of Famous Women.
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Week 6 of the Fashionistas. This week is Six Appeal. That's my catchy way of saying sex appeal.

With this contest and Nusuth's link to the great work he contributes, this place is paradise to find women full of sex appeal.

From time to time, I like to post YouTube links that help bring these characters to life and make the match more appealing to watch and get a closer sense that you're actually there witnessing the match. These clips, however, does not say anything particularly special about their feet, but with the sex appeal, it certainly doesn't hurt to appeal to my audience by highlighting other aspects that make these women all the more special and all the more appealing.

I know, I know. If they had a bunch of feet clips in HD, I'll be showing those as well. But when you look at how great they are just abroad the feet, you can't help but to get hot with them.

--

The match between Carmen Electra and Irina Shayk can be seen as a preview to what we'll see in the playoffs in the late-spring, early-summer. This match has some implications, even this early in the season. Whoever loses this match can wind up having this bite her on the backside. A loss can cost the girl a high seed or, even worse, a playoff spot. There are many girl in the AFC who are viable contenders to make the playoff tournament. Only sex girls from each class can make it. The playoffs does not have time for losers. This match has a lot riding on it.

--

To help spice up in the Sex Appeal department, here they are.

Carmen Electra --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIds5JE83VY

vs.

Irina Shayk --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCoyRTDuCGY

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by indemand:
Olivia Wilde [Jerkoff]

Megan Fox [Jerkoff]

Eva Longoria [Jerkoff]

Carrie Underwood [Jerkoff]

Irina [Jerkoff]

Kate Beckinsale [Jerkoff]

Man, you've got that right.

I'm quite please to see that Carrie Underwood is finally making a mark in this contest. That girl has nice feet and she's received no love at all. My goodness, her feet are so nice in these pics. These are the best pics I've seen from Carrie Underwood, and her feet are well displayed for everyone to see. I hope Longoria doesn't win because to see Underwood lose with pictures like those would a shame. And I love how the last two pictures are quite big for us to get a closer look at her feet, as if she purposefully did that for us. In the tenth pic, I love it how Carrie has her big toe on each foot pointed upwards. I think I she's the only one in this contest who has a habit of doing that.

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:

Augustine, you can stick to that story all you want; you're still wrong. And Olivia, while beautiful, is the one who's fraudulent.

I don't know about that, Combine. I won't go as far as to say that Alba's feet doesn't belong in here, but I will say that Olivia's feet are the real deal. I saw her two pictures this week, and I came on sight. I have a strong love for Olivia's feet. If I voted against Olivia this week, I wouldn't be able to buy my own denial as to why I voted against her. It's just a feeling you have (or, in this case, I have) that you can't get off of you. I'll make non-stop love to her feet.

I do understand that you think she's a beauty from the ankles up, but Olivia's feet are just amazing to me. I look at her pictures and I really don't see what's wrong with them. They look nice and clean to me.

quote:
Originally posted by footcenter:
I've never heard of Victoria Justice until I voted in here a few weeks ago for the first time. In love.

She's so young and precious. And do you know what's great about that? Her feet are young and precious, too.

Victoria Justice is a sweetheart. I think that over the course of the years, her name will be mentioned in this contest more and more. And it's only fitting that this contest is the place that has put her on the map for the world to see. While there are a number of guys who have seen her shows even before this season started, now everyone else gets to enjoy her feet as well.

This match should be talked about some more because both she and Tisdale have amazing feet. In a week that's already hot with pictures and videos, this match is a perfect compliment to how this week is going. It will be interesting to see who wins this one because Ashley has put together some wins that were impressive and that loss to Kim last week might've made her the underdog against Justice. I don't think Tisdale is out of it just yet. She's been able to keep up with Justice, so we'll see how it goes. I voted for Victoria, by the way.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, man. I gave it the old college try. [Laugh]

Honestly, I think Olivia is hotter than Alba. But Alba's feet, for the purposes of this competition, are just flat-out better.

They both belong in the competition, there's no doubt about that. Some of the other ladies might be questionable, but not those two.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One girl who's not questionable is your lady, Irina. I relate to what Jensen said earlier when he said that he couldn't decide which one to pick between her and Carmen. Everything about this match gives us a playoff feel to it. Looking at their pictures, it was hard for me to pick. I, too, spent forever making a pick. It was getting frustrating when there's a match between two hot girls and you can't make up your mind even if your life depended on it.

Carmen is so hot. I loved how her feet looked in them. I saw Irina's and I almost fainted. Jesus Christ, this girl is too smokin'. My tie breaker had nothing to do with feet even though this contest is about feet. I saw the picture of Irina's ass and I was sold. Carmen's influence and her everything else was what made me think twice about Irina. Irina is just outstanding.

Imagine. Irina beating Carmen a week after she beats Kim. What an amazing storyline that would be.

Then I saw these two ...

quote:
Originally posted by National:

Carmen Electra --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIds5JE83VY

vs.

Irina Shayk --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCoyRTDuCGY

I wished I had some cum left over to show my love for them. Had I seen those videos in the beginning, I would have to sleep it over before I voted.

I think Carmen's clip had a little more to do with feet in that I couldn't help but look at her shoes (and everything else). Whoever turns out to be my wife, she better do what Carmen did before I go to sleep.

Irina ... well, I don't want to go in circles about how hot that one is.

Great job with the pics and vids, National.

I'll talk about Audrina and Kate tomorrow.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just in case anyone's curious as to who I'll break the ties at the end of the season, here are the steps I'll take.

The six playoff participants from each class will be seeded as follows:

1. The division champion with the best record.
2. The division champion with the second-best record.
3. The division champion with the third-best record.
4. The division champion with the fourth-best record.

5. The Wild Card girl with the best record.
6. The Wild Card girl with the second-best record.

Wild Cards are the non-division champions with the best records in their class regardless of division affiliation.

--

DIVISION TIE BREAKER

If, at the end of the regular season, two or more girls in the same division finish with the identical winning percentage, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Girls

1. Head-to-head (best winning percentage in matches between the girls in question).
2. Best winning percentage against girls within the division.
3. Best winning percentage in common matches.
4. Best winning percentage against girls within her class.
5. Strength of victory.
6. Strength of schedule.
7. Most votes recieved against girls within her class.
8. Most votes recieved against girls from the opposite class.
9. Most votes recieved in common matches.
10. Coin flip.

Three or Four Girls

(Note: Tie breaker reverts to step 1 if two girls remain tied during any step.)

----

TO BREAK A TIE FOR THE WILD CARD

If it is necessary to break ties to determine the two Wild Cards from any class, the following steps will be taken.

1. If the girls who are tied are from the same division, apply division tie breaker.
2. If the girls who are tied are from different divisions, apply the following steps.

Two Girls

1. Head-to-head (if applicable).
2. Best winning percentage in matches within the class.
3. Best winning percentage in common matches (only applicable with a minimum of four common opponents).
4. Strength of victory.
5. Strength of schedule.
6. Most votes recieved against girls within her class.
7. Most votes recieved against girls from the opposite class.
8. Coin flip.

Three or More Girls

(Note: If two girls remain tied during any step, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of applicable two-girl format.)

1. Head-to-head sweep. (Applicable only if one girl has defeated each of the others OR if one girl has lost to each of the others.)
2. Best winning percentage in matches within the class.
3. Best winning percentage in common matches (only applicable with a minimum of four common opponents).
4. Strength of victory.
5. Strength of schedule.
6. Most votes recieved against girls within her class.
7. Most votes received against girls from the opposite class.
8. Coin flip.

When the first Wild-Card girl has been identified, the procedure is repeated to name the second Wild Card.

OTHER TIE-BREAKING PROCEDURES
1. Only one girl advances to the playoffs in any tie-breaking step. The remaining girls who are tied revert to the first step of the applicable division or Wild-Card tie breakers. As an example, if two girls remain tied in any tie-breaker step after all other girls have been eliminated, the procedure reverts to step one of the two-girl format to determine the winner. When one girl wins the tie breaker, all other girls revert to step 1 of the applicable two- or three-girl format.

2. In comparing division and class records or records against common opponents among the girls who are tied, the best winning percentage is the deciding factor since the women may have participated in an unequal number of matches.

3. To determine who's seeded higher among division champions, apply Wild-Card tie breaker.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love country music, and I love country girls. When I saw Carrie Underwood's pictures, my pants exploded like a terrorist.

It was like that with other women this week (Joanna Krupa's pictures, definitely).

That Panam guy is very funny. I like his material. I think he'll be the coolest pilot with very hot women. But I've got news for him. JOANNA is going to take that division, not Miller.

Marisa won't rule the runways in the same way that Panam no longer rules the runways. Joanna knows what it's like to be a model, and she'll play that against Miller.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jensen
Major Player
Member # 33746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jensen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With feet that look like that, Kim Kardashian SHOULD be dominating over Jenna Dewan. Dewan never stood a chance.

Question, now that I think of it. Has anyone really been sleeping on Stacy Keibler? Stacy has had the lead throughout the entire time (unless Lowndes had the early lead before I came in to vote). I'll predict a win for Stacy this week. Assuming that happens and Lowndes loses, Kim will get the win, but what about Carmen? Both Carmen and Kim are struggling to keep up with Keibler and we're almost through with week 6. When the season started, I thought it would be Stacy struggling to keep up when you consider how dominant the other two have been over the years. Irina Shayk could be responsible for why those two have not caught up to Stacy. It seems like her schedule has been easy on her so far this year.

Stacy is proving to be a GREAT fit for this contest.

Speaking of Carmen and Irina, those clips are HOT. Forget Foldgers...those clips and these pictures are the reasons why this game is the best part of waking up.

Posts: 133 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfetish&martini
Major Player
Member # 34060

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfetish&martini   Email footfetish&martini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Irina is such a great addition to this contest. She has certainly made her presence known. Beating Kim Kardashian can do that for anyone.

Unlike last week, Carmen has a tougher issue at hand because unlike Ashley, Irina is a goddess. Ashley is just very cute. Ashley has great feet, but I think her cuteness is what caused her the match. I don't know how to explain that win over Kim. I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud because it's now going to take some getting use to in order to accept the idea that Tisdale can have a great year herself.

But back to someone who is a goddess. Irina poses a greater threat to Carmen. Carmen loves to have a good time, and she shows it in her pictures. I'll be a little shocked if Carmen loses because she rarely does. Irina is on a bit of a hot streak. Something has to give here.

If Carmen teased me the way she did in that video in real life, and she puts her feet in my mouth after removing those sexy, sexy shoes, and her feet smell like the fresh leather that those shoes are made of, in that same room, I want it video recorded in case I develop alzheimer.

I don't know how she has a loss if she's the type of woman who does this on a regular basis?

But Irina has some sexy video of her own. What really makes that video so hot (other than her body, of course) is the music. I think if it were any other song, I don't know if people would see it as many times.

May the best girl with the best feet win!

By the way, Megan Fox is just too awesome. I understand how Duffy feels. Look at her feet and the shoes they're in. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Man, that's killer!

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get more celeb feet pictures in this contest in a week than I at other parts of this forum in a month. Glad to be back here where the world will become the witness to Jessica Alba's BIG comeback over Olivia Wilde by the time the season's over. More on that in just a bit.

I had to vote for Jessica Szohr this week because I'm not voting for Krupa and Miller. If I had to choose, I'd take Krupa's feet over Miller's. But back to match. I think Szohr looks pretty nice this week for once and I feel sorry for her having the record that she has. Not that I wish she has a winning record. It's just that I feel bad for her overall.

I like Irina Shayk. But I picked her mostly as an anti-Carmen vote. Besides, if you look at Irina's next to last picture, I'll bet that her hand looks better than Carmen's feet. Love Irina's nails. I think I have a hand fetish just for Irina's hands.

I've picked Mendes over Kelly Brook. I agree with Duffy's take on Kelly's feet, although I'll have to say that these are the best pictures I've seen out of Kelly. Great pictures this week. Mendes, however, has the goods and her feet are part of that deal.

After losing out to Carmen last week, I think this is it for Ashley. She's enjoyed her little run of success. Now she falls back to earth and she won't finish the season with more than six wins, I think. I think Victoria looks a lot better and her feet are cuter as well. Plus, Victoria wants to keep up with Katy and Audrina. Justice gets my vote.

I, too, voted for Carrie.

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
In the tenth pic, I love it how Carrie has her big toe on each foot pointed upwards. I think I she's the only one in this contest who has a habit of doing that.

In the picture right after that one, she does it again. I didn't realize Carrie had that trait until DSW pointed it out. I don't know, but Carrie pointing her big toes the way she does them is turning me on. WOW! That's neat.

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
And I love how the last two pictures are quite big for us to get a closer look at her feet, as if she purposefully did that for us.

He's still talking about Underwood, and I agree.

But with Longoria, you're not quite sure because just when you think she's losing out in the standings, she's right back into the mix in her division. And when you think she's back in it, she gets cold. Carrie's feet are way to lovely to finish the season with no wins. She has to get a win somewhere. Against someone as prominent as Longoria, that's a pretty good place to start building confidence for her fanbase.

I voted for Audrina over Kate. As much as I love Kate and find her feet to be stunning, I also find Audrina's feet stunning. And I think Audrina will come back from behind and win it. After that loss to Megan to start the season, that's when I felt that Audrina had her wakeup call to go on a winning streak. But Katy is my pick to win the NFC, so I hope Audrina falls short to her.

As for Augustine, he should just be quiet if he knows what's good for him. Yeah, Olivia won the first match between her and Alba. But it's about who strikes the hardest, not who strikes first. Those who voted for Olivia that week were the same people who didn't have their breakfast that morning.

I hate Olivia Wilde more and more everyday. The only thing that's wild about her is her name.

Olivia's feet are so ugly, they call them Moses because every time she steps into the lake, the water parts.

[ March 18, 2011, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: foot_fashion_industry ]

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

Oh, man, that was a good one.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duffy
Major Player
Member # 33742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfetish&martini:
By the way, Megan Fox is just too awesome. I understand how Duffy feels. Look at her feet and the shoes they're in. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Man, that's killer!

Not only is that killer, but Megan Fox is a killer. Megan Fox just looks amazing altogether this week. When you see her lick her teeth like that, that means she loves the taste of her opponent's blood. Violent.

I saw Megan's pictures first, and I knew that Emmanuelle didn't stand a chance to beat her. When I then saw Chriqui's pictures, I was right.

That's it, Emmanuelle is DONE. When I say "done," I mean for the season. If you read what National said at the end of last week, only two girls in the history of his contest made the playoffs after starting the season 1-4. I'm curious to know who those women were?

Should Megan hold on, she's back to having sole possession of first place (no pun intended). As much as I love Candice (and I really do), she needs to know that this is not the place where you walk in and just take Megan's division from her. And with National's announcement that all matches in Week 17 will be rematches against division rivals, I hope that girl will be Candice Swanepoel.

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a match this is turning out to be. Audrina just retook the lead over Kate. In sad news for me, Tisdale is now ahead of Victoria. Please vote Victoria before time runs out.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Well, whatever lead there was, Kate took it back. Isn't that woman incredible this year, my GOD?! Kate has taken her game to a new level and I'm pretty sure that this win will get more people to talk about her.

This match was very tough for me to choose, but I went with Audrina because I loved her shoes better than Kate's. This looks like the brand new Kate and it is yet ANOTHER message to Ashley Tisdale that Kate is the class of that division.

For Audrina, what a tough loss. Like foot_fashion_industry, I thought Audrina would go on a tear after losing to Megan. Now I'm more convinced that Audrina won't lose another match for a LONG time.

This contest is getting more interesting by the week. I think we can make it official that parity has taken over and that the era of dominance will have to take a rest.

I don't know what to make of Audrina's loss, but it's a little bit unsettling for me. And Katy Perry is not helping out by having yet another dominant match.

Katy Perry and Megan Fox are dominating. I think Katy has had more lopsided victories than Megan, but Megan is getting the job done. I voted for Megan without question. Her feet and shoes were simply too much for Emmanuelle to overcome.

And what about Carmen? She never ceases to amaze me.

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Irina lost and Alessandra won. Disappointing.
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Irina lost and Alessandra won. Disappointing.

I know how you feel. I voted for Irina, too. You're probably more disappointed about it than I am, but I know how you feel. This is a game where if your top girl, who's on a verge of a strong playoff bid, loses a match like this, you feel a bit devastated. For her, she might to win two matches in a row (preferably against good competition) to get rid of the stink that that one loss came with.

Combine, do you think this loss would damage her chances of making the playoffs? At least the other three girls in that division lost as well. But like National said earlier this week: that loss can cost the loser a high seed in the playoffs. Irina could end up competing in the first round instead of taking an automatic bye into the second round.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links