Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NF Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Playoffs -- Divisional Class (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NF Fashionistas -- The Celebrity Playoffs -- Divisional Class
Another Way of Nice
Loyal Member
Member # 42504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Another Way of Nice   Email Another Way of Nice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With four women left, I can't wait to see which two will wind up in the finals. Can't wait for these matches to start.

I think Marisa has had too successful of a season to let this match go by. I expect some support for Olivia, but ultimately, I think Marisa is going to take this one. While in the NFC, that match is so much harder to predict who's going to win that one. I'm rooting for Candice, but Audrina could take that match.

I think the pressure is more on Candice that it will be on Audrina.

Can't believe that after all the craziness in this contest, we're finally down to four women.

Great job.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 59 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links